X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can we tackle these people?

http://www.goldensufi.org/article_eastwest.html

-----------------------
    Now before I start, let me make it clear that I am not against tasawwuf as a whole, after much research I came to the conclusion that just like there are extremes in any school of thought, same happened with tasawwuf...

But since I am not a genuine sufi, I am concerned with what i have read above, I already emailed a prominent Sufi Sheikh, Faraz Rabbani about this....it seems people are creating silsilah/chain at will, making up things like a hindu can be a real sufi!!!! meaning a worshipper of 1000 gods can be the same as worshipper of 1!! they are making a new religion and giving it the name "sufi".....and since i know there are many genuine sufis on this forum, i would like to alert them about this so that they find solutions to tackle this issue because such deviants are growing.....

Jazakum Allah khair
    "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Re: How can we tackle these people?

what
    where
    who's a sufi
    :mujahida:
    إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sprinkles View Post
      what
      where
      who's a sufi
      :mujahida:
      there are many......
      "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Comment

3asalam 3alaykum

welcome back brother

Comment

Do you think it's true?

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
            3asalam 3alaykum

welcome back brother
            Walaikumassalam Warahmatullah..

Jazaki Allah Khair sister, but I doubt I will remain here for long, just wanted to clarify some things.......

Comment

Originally posted by arfatzafar View Post
              Do you think it's true?
              of course it is true, why would anyone make up that entire website? he has a silsilah/chain of his own and has given names of his shuyookh

Comment

Originally posted by tayyiboon View Post
                Walaikumassalam Warahmatullah..

Jazaki Allah Khair sister, but I doubt I will remain here for long, just wanted to clarify some things.......
                may allah swt reward you for your efforts amin

Comment

What was unusual about this Sufi family is that they were Hindu, not Muslim. Traditionally the Naqshbandiyya-Mujadidiyya are the most orthodox of all the Sufi orders, stressing the importance of the Shari ‘ah (Islamic law); but at the end of the nineteenth century a transition took place. Fazl Ahmad Khan, the sheikh of Bhai Sahib’s uncle, was Muslim, as were all of the predecessors on this path. But when the uncle, Lalaji(2), said to his sheikh, “I am yours. If you permit me, I may adopt Islam,” Fazl Ahmad Khan rejected the idea: “You should not think of such an idea. Spirituality does not need following of any particular religion. Spirituality is seeking the Truth and self-realization, which are matters of the soul.... It is the duty of everyone to follow the customs and rituals of the country and religion in which one is born.”(

A GOLDEN CHAIN OF THE NAQSHBANDIYYA-MUJADDIDIYYA

35. Radha Mohan Lal (Bhai Sahib) (d. 1966)
                  36. Irina Tweedie (d. 1999)
                  37. Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee
                  http://www.goldensufi.org/article_eastwest.html

-----------------------
                  Now before I start, let me make it clear that I am not against tasawwuf as a whole, after much research I came to the conclusion that just like there are extremes in any school of thought, same happened with tasawwuf...

But since I am not a genuine sufi, I am concerned with what i have read above, I already emailed a prominent Sufi Sheikh, Faraz Rabbani about this....it seems people are creating silsilah/chain at will, making up things like a hindu can be a real sufi!!!! meaning a worshipper of 1000 gods can be the same as worshipper of 1!! they are making a new religion and giving it the name "sufi".....and since i know there are many genuine sufis on this forum, i would like to alert them about this so that they find solutions to tackle this issue because such deviants are growing.....

Jazakum Allah khair
                  Sufism has been hijacked these days by a bunch of deviants.

Take hisham kabbani for instance, he's got a lot of christian mureeds that he made into "sufis".

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

These are the sorts of kaffirs (they are Hindu right?) that have made the Muslims reject of of the Islamic sciences, tazkiyyah an-nafs, also known as tasawwuf. They have replaced the tasawwuf of Fudayl Al Iyad and Imam Shafi'i with this utter crap. I saw these jokers when I was trying to find an authentic scholar versed in tasawwuf and just laughed. I mean 'Golden Chain'. Surely they can do better than that?

Comment

Originally posted by Younus1 View Post
                      These are the sorts of kaffirs (they are Hindu right?) that have made the Muslims reject of of the Islamic sciences, tazkiyyah an-nafs, also known as tasawwuf. They have replaced the tasawwuf of Fudayl Al Iyad and Imam Shafi'i with this utter crap. I saw these jokers when I was trying to find an authentic scholar versed in tasawwuf and just laughed. I mean 'Golden Chain'. Surely they can do better than that?
                      true, so did you find a proper scholar of tasawwuf, and what can we Muslims do to tackle this increasing number of weird sufis? and they seem to love Jalaluddin Rumi may Allah have mercy on him....

Comment

My parents pir has hindu mureeds.

They do this in India

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPTRuAUVP90
                        Leader of the Anti-Barelvi Initiative: Join Today!

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimBrother' View Post
                          My parents pir has hindu mureeds.

They do this in India

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPTRuAUVP90
                          is this Islam???? Inna Lillah Wainna Ilaihi Rajioon

Comment

is this Islam???? Inna Lillah Wainna Ilaihi Rajioon
                            I had the same question for the pir. He said it is Sunni Islam what he is conducting. He also conducts tomb worship, is friends with Narendra Modi (who conducted the Gujarat Riots and resulted in many of out brothers kill and sisters raped) and encourages Hindus and Muslims to be "like brothers"
                            Leader of the Anti-Barelvi Initiative: Join Today!

Comment

true, so did you find a proper scholar of tasawwuf, and what can we Muslims do to tackle this increasing number of weird sufis? and they seem to love Jalaluddin Rumi may Allah have mercy on him....
                              I'm still looking for a proper scholar of Tasawwuf. To get rid of these weird sufis, we should educate all the Muslims as to what Islam entails. That should automatically end any following these weirdos have from Muslims, leaving only the kuffar, the hypocrites, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X