Lizard falls on head

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lizard falls on head

What happens if lizard falls on head ???

Re: Lizard falls on head

The lizard will get a bad headache

Comment

You carefully take it off and place it somehwere safe in the bushes. Or do what i do and keep it as a pet. :)
      Bye...

Comment

Originally posted by Abeera View Post
        someone going to have questions :)
        And slay them wherever ye catch them,and turn them out from where they have Turned you out;for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter;but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque,unless they (first) fight you there;but if they fight you,slay them.Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.

Comment

claim compensation from the local coucil
          The Crisis of ISIS (Response to Hamza Yusuf)
          Destroying the lies of the Murjiah!
          http://www.islamic-awareness.org
          http://islamqa.info/ - Best source on Islamic fatwas
          Shia Death squads in Iraq ethnically cleansing Sunnis

Comment

:rofl1:

You signed up on the forum to ask this? Well anyway, welcome.

Regarding your question, I have had quite a bit of experience with the lizards you are likely asking about, they're called wall geckos.

They do often fall from ceilings, and then they make a loud "splat!" noise when they hit the floor (marble), but that's not to say they explode. However after the splat, a lot of them do get injured, and you will see it walking slowly as a result when normally they are very fast.

It's not likely that one will fall on its head since they flip immediately to land flat on their stomachs. However if for some reason one of them did, and it was from a high place, I imagine it would either die immediately or be paralyzed. Or it would be completely fine, it's all in the hands of Allah. But they do get injured when they fall from what I've seen, so if you add to that awkward positioning, it would probably be worse.
            والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Loool @ this thread. Btw I would totally freak out if that happened, I hate lizards

Comment

Wait did the lizard fall on his/her head or the lizard fell on its head?

Aww bless the lizard if it fell on its head.

Oh fun fact: A lizard can survive if you chop off its tail and can grow it back! (Don't try it though)
                Bye...

Comment

Originally posted by Maghrebia00 View Post
                  Wait did the lizard fall on his/her head or the lizard fell on its head?

Aww bless the lizard if it fell on its head.

Oh fun fact: A lizard can survive if you chop off its tail and can grow it back! (Don't try it though)
                  You don't have to chop it off, just chase it and it will leave it behind, wiggling madly, in an attempt to distract you. It really works, fell for it myself for a second several times. It just all happens so fast. The tail stays wiggling like crazy for a while before it stops, can take a few minutes where it gradually slows down.

You can sometimes tell when the lizard re-grew its tail because it's of a darker color, or it's not perfectly even at the point where it originally fell off.

Ya I can talk about lizards a lot, I've observed them quite a bit.
                  والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

scream bloody murder, run in circles and then collapse

Comment

Originally posted by علي View Post
                      You don't have to chop it off, just chase it and it will leave it behind, wiggling madly, in an attempt to distract you. It really works, fell for it myself for a second several times. It just all happens so fast. The tail stays wiggling like crazy for a while before it stops, can take a few minutes where it gradually slows down.

You can sometimes tell when the lizard re-grew its tail because it's of a darker color, or it's not perfectly even at the point where it originally fell off.

Ya I can talk about lizards a lot, I've observed them quite a bit.
                      Lol, you have actually chased lizards, did they ever fall on yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by starlight89 View Post
                        Lol, you have actually chased lizards, did they ever fall on yourself?
                        Yes indeed, and surprisingly enough, they are not sticky or wet feeling, rather they are very dry and sandy. I don't mind carrying the baby ones.

The reason I've chased so many is because my father hates them, so whenever he sees one he tells me to kill it, but I prefer to trap and release.

Comment

chop it in half
                          My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                          ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                          “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

forget the lizard for a minute What kind name is Abeera ??????

Comment

The media will blame it on the "mozlems".

Comment

Working...
                              X