Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why I left Islam to become an Atheist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Why I left Islam to become an Atheist

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od17T...eature=related



    ..

    #2
    Re: Why I left Islam to become an Atheist

    Not everyone cares honestly, people should really stop thinking about others, or taking them seriously, and concentrate on Allah most, i mean, grant them most priority. It's all good then.

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Why I left Islam to become an Atheist

      Is that your video?

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Why I left Islam to become an Atheist

        Lol at "gonna wait for an angel to come to me and get him tested".

        He didnt point out any of these mistakes neither did he make another video regarding them. He just kept saying "mistakes in quran" thinking if he said it long enough people would agree.

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Why I left Islam to become an Atheist

          didnt watch - dont care

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Why I left Islam to become an Atheist

            The guy gives a speech for almost 10mins and does not point one single thing about Islam or the Quran that made him to disbelieve. And again he would not be the first either to leave but we are talking a drop in the ocean compared to the number converting to Islam. So in other words, life goes on.
            The Messenger (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) warned: "Whoever innovates or accommodates an innovator then upon him is the curse of Allaah, His Angels and the whole of mankind." Bukhaaree and Muslim

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Why I left Islam to become an Atheist

              His speech in a nutshell:

              'I want to be spoon fed everything. I don't wanna think about anything. I don't want to research. I believe in what the mushrikeen say rather than gods word, I expect religion to adapt to me, religion should be judged based on the actions of its followers'

              Sigh.... Trading his soul for YouTube views...

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Why I left Islam to become an Atheist

                I find these videos intresting and I think we should watch and we should care.

                Maybe not about the person talking in the video, but about the issues and the fact they left Islam.

                Maybe half of you are not aware how many reverts are just left to get on with their own devices once they take shahadah ? How many people will take that new reverts number, ask for dua and never call them to see how they are ?

                In this ummah its every man for his self and its kind of selfish subhanAllaah.
                And He found you lost and guided you,
                ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

                Salaah Reminders

                Guide us to the straight pain.
                " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
                ~ Quran 1:6 ~

                الله أعلم

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Why I left Islam to become an Atheist

                  ↑ :salams

                  I'll give you my experience with most of the reverts that reverted when I became a 'proper' Muslim.

                  The problem from experience was that the reverts were reverting for the wrong reason, these brothers of tried to keep contact with and message them as much as I could but after week or so of Friday they stopped. Another brother as much as the masjid tries to help them and feel like home isolate themself and just come for jummah and leave.

                  Unfortunately, ive never experienced a revert come into islam for islam, I know good revert brothers but they were muslim before I decided to step it up.

                  Often I see people make this point you have said and now but wish for little more detail.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Why I left Islam to become an Atheist

                    why would anyone here be interested in that? it's an Islamic forum!!
                    the Muslims here ain't interested in changing!!!!
                    DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Why I left Islam to become an Atheist

                      Because its education. We cant just hear about all the good things we need to know about the bad stuff and the struggles.

                      I however like to know what the non muslims and those who leave Islam think about our religion, and it makes me mindful when next time I talk with non muslims and it helps me to give dawah.
                      And He found you lost and guided you,
                      ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

                      Salaah Reminders

                      Guide us to the straight pain.
                      " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
                      ~ Quran 1:6 ~

                      الله أعلم

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Why I left Islam to become an Atheist

                        Originally posted by .Kid. View Post
                        ↑ :salams

                        I'll give you my experience with most of the reverts that reverted when I became a 'proper' Muslim.

                        The problem from experience was that the reverts were reverting for the wrong reason, these brothers of tried to keep contact with and message them as much as I could but after week or so of Friday they stopped. Another brother as much as the masjid tries to help them and feel like home isolate themself and just come for jummah and leave.

                        Unfortunately, ive never experienced a revert come into islam for islam, I know good revert brothers but they were muslim before I decided to step it up.

                        Often I see people make this point you have said and now but wish for little more detail.
                        I have had a fair share of this my self, I have met a good few revert sisters and those who have converted for th wrong reasons. :masha: It is nice to know that there are good brothers out there who try to keep in touch with the newbies.

                        Sorry if my post sounded generalised, I know there are good muslims out there and I wouldnt say its not that have done it on purpose.

                        although its very frustrating and it does get on your nerves when your trying to help some one and they dont care or your efforts are wasted, you can not give up and cant treat people all the same. Some reverts are crying for help and are shy to ask.
                        And He found you lost and guided you,
                        ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

                        Salaah Reminders

                        Guide us to the straight pain.
                        " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
                        ~ Quran 1:6 ~

                        الله أعلم

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Why I left Islam to become an Atheist

                          Originally posted by Umm_Adam_ View Post
                          Maybe half of you are not aware how many reverts are just left to get on with their own devices once they take shahadah ? How many people will take that new reverts number, ask for dua and never call them to see how they are ?

                          In this ummah its every man for his self and its kind of selfish subhanAllaah.
                          This is true and it happened to me, but you know what? Only Allah guides and misguides people to Islam. Nobody can say "well they were mean to me" on al-Qiyama, it won't be an excuse.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Why I left Islam to become an Atheist

                            Originally posted by Umm_Adam_ View Post
                            I find these videos intresting and I think we should watch and we should care.

                            Maybe not about the person talking in the video, but about the issues and the fact they left Islam.

                            Maybe half of you are not aware how many reverts are just left to get on with their own devices once they take shahadah ? How many people will take that new reverts number, ask for dua and never call them to see how they are ?

                            In this ummah its every man for his self and its kind of selfish subhanAllaah.
                            this only applies to reverts? ... even born muslims are leaving the religion so i dont understand why reverts get special attention as born ones are also in the same type of situation of being 'neglected' ....

                            so it all comes down to 'every man for himself'



                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: Why I left Islam to become an Atheist

                              Reverts have it easy.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X