Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do Jinn look like??

Salam Aleykum
    There was a question going through my mind. Do Jinn look like humans that are invisible...or what do they look like in their natural form.
    I know Jinn can take forms of cats, and snakes, but if they do how do we know that hat cat or snake is a Jinn. When I go to Egypt, there is always this very dark cat that is following me, or my family. It has a meesed up eye and they are both different colors I think (was to scared to look). It always follow me and my older sister one time stared to read Quran and the cat was like screaming and backing up everytime my sis got near it to walk by. Its soo scary because in egypt in the summer when I go the lights always turn off suddenly and the cat is like there waiting in the building for us. Its very sccary the way it looks at you and is sitting in front of your door as you open. Ugghhh I started to cry once because azoobila I read many things on the internet that scared me. I just want to know. Any thoughts??? Also the building is 12 floors high and its always in front of my home or my grandparents home waiting for us.
    Wassalam :)

Re: What do Jinn look like??

No lie but in Saudi Arabia a jinn bumped into. I guess he forgot I was blind. And we don't know how jinns look like and I probably wouldn't want to know. I'm afraid of the unseen.

Becareful lol.
    Once this lady found a cat in her bedroom and she started hitting the cat with her night dress so the black cat under the bed and she couldn't find her anymore and when she put on her night dress on the jinn possessed her.

Comment

Originally posted by ßani`Adam View Post
      No lie but in Saudi Arabia a jinn bumped into. I guess he forgot I was blind. And we don't know how jinns look like and I probably wouldn't want to know. I'm afraid of the unseen.

Becareful lol.
      Once this lady found a cat in her bedroom and she started hitting the cat with her night dress so the black cat under the bed and she couldn't find her anymore and when she put on her night dress on the jinn possessed her.
      I am just mad curious. Anyways omg i am scared now....i dunt wanna go to egypt no more hahaha jk ill just stay at a hotel :D The cat got in when my aunt was with her fionce and it went under the couch and me and my sis saw it so we like screamed and my aunts fionce ran after the cat until it an out. It ran out when it saw we saw it and like we turned on Quran and my mom was with them so everyone was like screaming. Omg i hate cats now......haha

Comment

my uncle had his wife go to lebanon and he heard footsteps coming up his stairs thinking it was someone who broke in, so he went scared as hell and he saw a ugly woman looking at him and he felt a great force push him down so he cant move.

I guess he started saying suras from the Quuran and he got rid of it. but the way he described it was hideous.
        la illah ila allah

Hero? No! We're pirates! I love heroes but I don't wanna be one! Do you know what heroes are? Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it but heroes will share it with other people. I want ALL the meat

Comment

Interview With A Muslim Jinn Part 1 of 10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk51O...vIkAM&index=23

This is a good series that explains the world of jinns and how they live.
          Game over. I'am out. sorry for my wierd posts

Account Disabled

Comment

Originally posted by ukhan0888 View Post
            Interview With A Muslim Jinn Part 1 of 10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk51O...vIkAM&index=23

This is a good series that explains the world of jinns and how they live.
            Is it true though....

Comment

Originally posted by Jiraiya View Post
              my uncle had his wife go to lebanon and he heard footsteps coming up his stairs thinking it was someone who broke in, so he went scared as hell and he saw a ugly woman looking at him and he felt a great force push him down so he cant move.

I guess he started saying suras from the Quuran and he got rid of it. but the way he described it was hideous.
              ohh mmy goddd!!! I don wanna be home alone again.

Comment

Originally posted by Emanh View Post
                Is it true though....
                Yup its reliable

The description of jinns is that they are similar to humans that they also have a head, body, eyes heart etc.. except that their heads are bigger in proportion to their body. And that the female jinns have about 8 babies per pregnancy. The evil jinns are the shayteen who look ugly.
                Game over. I'am out. sorry for my wierd posts

Account Disabled

Comment

Originally posted by ukhan0888 View Post
                  Yup its reliable

The description of jinns is that they are similar to humans that they also have a head, body, eyes heart etc.. except that their heads are bigger in proportion to their body. And that the female jinns have about 8 babies per pregnancy. The evil jinns are the shayteen who look ugly.
                  Wow! I will watch it then. Thank you.

Comment

@emanh i was told these type of jinns come when the wife or husband are away from the wife. But don't take my word on it I don't really study into jinns because I'm just scared to think about it. .-.
                    la illah ila allah

Hero? No! We're pirates! I love heroes but I don't wanna be one! Do you know what heroes are? Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it but heroes will share it with other people. I want ALL the meat

Comment

Originally posted by Jiraiya View Post
                      @emanh i was told these type of jinns come when the wife or husband are away from the wife. But don't take my word on it I don't really study into jinns because I'm just scared to think about it. .-.
                      yeah i got u. I am scared to lol. But can they see us all the time! thats the thought that freaks me out. When im alone, is there a jin like staring at me or with me?

Comment

I don't know looolzzz and inshAllah i never find out

Today i closed my bedroom twice 0o and the door kept opening
                        so i recited al nas and left...ya waily :/ it was creepy

Comment

Originally posted by Emanh View Post
                          yeah i got u. I am scared to lol. But can they see us all the time! thats the thought that freaks me out. When im alone, is there a jin like staring at me or with me?
                          You will never know! That's really freaky -_- but jinns are not only bad they have a free mind like us so they can be nice.

By the way, bintafriq26. Did you hear door knob keep moving? You shouldn't let these kind of stuff scare you guys
                          la illah ila allah

Comment

Originally posted by BintAfriq26 View Post
                            I don't know looolzzz and inshAllah i never find out

Today i closed my bedroom twice 0o and the door kept opening
                            so i recited al nas and left...ya waily :/ it was creepy
                            walahy that is creepy. I was once on my laptop in my bedroom and i swear i saw my dad come in but then like something weird happened to him and like it seemed as if something ran at me and was like screaming. Nobody get scared from this but this is one of the things that made me ask this. I dont know but like he was sound asleep in his room and it wasnt him. I think it was my imagination. Idk but I started to cry and I called out for my bro to come. My mom made me stop learning about jinn cuz i was a freak about them.

Comment

No the door knob didn't make a sound..the door just opened
                              so i went and closed it again 2-5 min later the door opened

I even closed it again cause i thought my mind was playing with me

Comment

Working...
                              X