Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Muslims leave Islamic lands and come to the land of the kuffar?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why do Muslims leave Islamic lands and come to the land of the kuffar?

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
    we are not proud of our homeland
    maybe if there wasnt any corruption in the government then ppl would be

Comment

so basicaslly every thing you can do out there, you can do out here?

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

you know, not for nuttin

when you study the common idea of the development of the usa, you dont see this downtrodden attitude, you see people who worked hard to make this new land something

how is it that people who live in arabia, pakistan, india, africa see their own land as a wasteland and not something worthy of working hard to get it up to speed? there are more natural resources in africa than in all of the usa, but africans come to the usa instead of developing africa
        .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
        نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
        دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
          you know, not for nuttin

when you study the common idea of the development of the usa, you dont see this downtrodden attitude, you see people who worked hard to make this new land something

how is it that people who live in arabia, pakistan, india, africa see their own land as a wasteland and not something worthy of working hard to get it up to speed? there are more natural resources in africa than in all of the usa, but africans come to the usa instead of developing africa
          let me guese?

the white man made them think that way?

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

I think there's need for relativisation here. Most of emigration is done to the country on the other side of the border : Malians are currently fleeing to Algeria and Niger (i believe they're like 500 000 refugees if not more) , Afghans have fled to Pakistan, Syrians are fleeing to Iraq, and Iraqis have fled to Syria before the revolution against Bachar.

Are you talking legal immigration or illegal immigration , because the reasons may not be the same. I know the Afghans living in a camp not so far from my uni won't go back to their country even if they wanted because they risk being killed. Why did they come in the first place? Who would have stayed? Who would have fled?
            My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
            Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES View Post
              still? with all the news al over the net saying how bad off people are in the UK?
              I dont know bout now, but a few years ago I was debating a relative that had come over that london is not richer than america nor is it a country. But still, my relatives back home would not give up the chance to come here, its better than the poor village life for them. More and more ppl are looking to gulf states and singapore and the like than UK these days

Comment

Repost: I made a post up a little you guys may have missed it but it explains pretty much what makes people come to the west.
                :start:
                :salams
                To all the Muslims. I am your brother and I love you all for the sake of Allah. May Allah unite the Muslimeen; Ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by muqallid View Post
                  I dont know bout now, but a few years ago I was debating a relative that had come over that london is not richer than america nor is it a country. But still, my relatives back home would not give up the chance to come here, its better than the poor village life for them. More and more ppl are looking to gulf states and singapore and the like than UK these days
                  dont get me wrong, if i had to feed my familitly id go to any country going.

but the number that end up in tyhe UK is starting to get a bit OTT.

Comment

Funny how most people on this forum are from the West .....
                    "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

I have talked to a lot of people from various counties. The common thing they say is how amazing their back home country is, stress free, good environment, family, chillin out. They would complain about the west and so and so. But then they would do any kind of minimum wage job to make sure they can stay here. Nobody ever goes back no matter how much they praise their home country.
                      "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by Green786 View Post
                        :1peace:

Comment

Originally posted by Green786 View Post
                          why is that funny?
                          دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by hitops View Post
                            As a Canadian I have had many Muslim friends and observed a few things. Basically people from middle eastern countries want to come here for same reason anybody wants to come here; better education, opportunities, prosperity, the rule of law, security and stable government.

I have observed as well that most of them praise their home countries, say that everyone here is immoral etc........but they never want to spend much time in their home countries. So it's a bit strange.

What we really dislike, is when folks come over here and then start to complain about it. Or start to demand their own justice system, or that we accommodate various cultural or religions traditions that they have. What I wish they would understand is that the opportunity, property and freedom we have is precisely because we don't do things the way they do in middle eastern countries. I don't understand why people leave those countries, and then want to make our country like the one they left. The whole reason we have a good situation, is because we don't do things the way they do. It's cognitive dissonance.

When you go to a new country, contribute. Don't whine and complain. Be proud of your new nation. Adopt its ways. Otherwise what was the point in coming?
                            i kinda figured this topic would come up, and its a good topic, but not what the purpose of this thread is

i will start a new thread, just on this subject
                            دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Salaam

I think they weigh up the benefits of both countries (i.e. country of origin and intended destination country) but they do this in a materialistic fashion. The fact is:

1. The West has better job prospects
                              2. The West gives all children access to schooling, generally free of charge
                              3. The West has better healthcare

Islamically speaking, the problem of moving to the west is:

1. You are under constant peer pressure to depart from your religion (i.e. shave the beard, date girls, etc)
                              2. Your kids are taught by kuffar and a kufr method of thinking/logic is placed into their brains
                              3. By moving to a non Muslim country, we are directly affecting the brain drain of our home countries. Humans are the most valuable resources we have, we leave Pakistan (as an example) and complain about the government there whilst watching Manchester United play Barcelona, How can any tangible change occur if all the doctors/engineers/etc leave those countries and decide to serve the West instead?

There is also a problem with STAYING in those 'Muslim' countries since:

1. Staying with them is similar (sometimes) to staying with kuffar. As a previous poster mentioned, some people curse Allah (Kufr al Akbar) or do shirk and circumambulate graves and think its totally normal
                              2. Sending them to schools there is sometimes like sending them to be taught by kuffar. The teachers may be faasiq (majority of the time) or apostate (happens too often) or at the least nationalist/secularist (leads to kuffar when it comes to being pro democracy and anti sharia). At least the kufr in the west is open, it is hidden in Muslim countries
                              3. There is still peer pressure (and sometimes legal pressure) to avoid acting upon Islam (Turkey has mandatory military subscription meaning a bearded man will HAVE to shave his beard and tbh, a lot of people in these countries will follow the local fashion and thus, peer pressure to conform is created).

The ONLY reasons why moving to kuffar lands must be avoided by the ones who live there that I can think of are:

1. By moving here, you cannot sort out the 'home' country even though people make excuses like 'Ill send them money' as if that is gonna make a difference
                              2. A lot of these countries where people move away from are the lands of jihad and leaving the lands of jihad is forbidden (at least for men)
                              3. Hijrah becomes waajib when you leave in a place where you cannot practice the deen but that doesn't mean you go from one place (in the midst of fitnah) to another place (in the midst of fitnah)

:jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                                Nobody ever goes back no matter how much they praise their home country.
                                that might just be idealism though because the reality might be rli different

Comment

Working...
                                X