Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The dead kaffir is certainly not resting in peace, so don't say RIP.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The dead kaffir is certainly not resting in peace, so don't say RIP.

Originally posted by sweetstar View Post
    So what can we say if someone we know is a kaffir and they pass away?
    i heard, if we pass by their grave we say jahanam 3 times?
    Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

-Quran (57:20)

Comment

kaffir or not, it's not a good manner for muslims to make fun of the dead :(. and it's not a manner we want to show to the world as a muslim.

how about saying empathy and words of compassion?

And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Originally posted by souljahseven View Post
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad%27s_wives

In 629, after the Battle of Khaybar, Muhammad freed Safiyya bint Huyayy a noblewoman[48] and the daughter of Huyeiy Ibn Akhtab, of the defeated Jewish tribe Banu Nadir, where her father and husband were killed in battle. Muhammad freed her form her captor Dihya and proposed marriage. Safiyya accepted. Scholars believe that Muhammad married Safiyya as part of reconciliation with the Jewish tribe and as a gesture of goodwill.

this shows he married at least 1 Jewess. children unknown but i do know they didnt have condoms in those days. and if there are children then the child is a jew seeming the woman was jewish. so you have an intersting muslim/jew mix that has been inherited by manmy hundreds of millions of muslims through bloodlines

lets see hwo the rest of this thread goes in relation to this interesting devlopment. perhaps by teh end of the day we will know some serious facts that sunni muslims have kept secret for many years
        If you want to talk about Muhammad peace be upon him, you should refer to the authentic book aknowledeged by the majority of muslim scholars (like Sahih Muslim, Al-Bukhari...)

Wiki is not the place to look for islam, and also any other matter !
        ...worship Allah as though you see Him, and though you do not see Him, you know that He sees you...
        Sahh al Bukhr and Sahh Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by arachnide View Post
          I guess something like, "I'm sorry for your lost" should do it?

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
            I thought abdul muttalib was a muslim!!!!!!!!! Oooh nooo!!! (Religion of ibrahim) now what about abdullah & aminah? The prophets parents, what were they?
            Originally posted by Hassang View Post
            For the parents of the prophet peace be upon him, there is no problem at all as they died before the revelation and prophecy, and Allah Almighty does not punish people who haven't been warned by a prophet or a messenger, that period of time is called " fetra " and their matter is returned to Allah Almighty !

Allah Almighty said :

" And your Lord never destroyed the towns until He raised in their metropolis a messenger, reciting to them Our communications, and We never destroyed the towns except when their people were unjust. " (Al-Qasas, 59)
            The parents of Rasulullah :saw: were mushrikeen just like the people of their time.

Hafidh ibn Katheer says:

Ibn Jarir recorded that Sulayman bin Buraydah said that his father said, "When the Prophet came to Makkah, he went to a grave, sat next to it, started talking and then stood up with tears in his eyes. We said, 'O Allah's Messenger! We saw what you did.' He said, 'I asked my Lord for permission to visit the grave of my mother and He gave me permission. I asked for His permission to invoke Him for forgiveness for her, but He did not give me permission.' We never saw him more tearful than on that day.'' [This Hadith is recorded in the Two Sahihs.]

Zaid ibn Amr ibn Naufal use to stand near the Kabah and announce to the people that he was the only one amongst them upon the religion of Ibrahim (AS). This was because the mushrikeen use to claim to be upon the religion of Ibrahim (AS) while at the same time they worshipped idols. And the Arab people were upon the religion of Ibrahim (AS) until Amr ibn Luhai al-Khuzaee introduced idol worship to them and took them away from the correct Tawheed.

And the Mujadid, Shaykhul Islam Muhammad ibn AbdulWahhab states in his book, Masaail al-Jahiliyyah:
            .تناقضهم في النتساب، ينتسبون إلى إبراهيم مع إظهارهم ترك اتباعه
            "They (the mushrikeen) contradicted themselves in their affiliations, for they affiliated themselves to Ibraahim (AS), yet they openly manifested their abandonment of following him."
            Imam AbdulLatif ibn AbdurRahman rahimullah said, "It is not possible for someone to realize Tawheed and act upon it, and yet not be hostile against the mushrikeen. So anyone who isn't hostile against the mushrikeen, then it can't be said that he acts upon Tawheed, nor that he realizes it." [ad-Durar as-Saniyyah 8/167]

Comment

Prophet Mohammad sawa came from a family that were Hanifiya. They were monotheists that followed the teachings of Prophet Ibrahim a.s. The beloved Prophet's parents were not pagans. Hanifiyyia was the term for the religion that Prophet Ibrahim a.s. taught. You can also find mention of this in Ibn Ishaq's "The Life of Mohammad" (sawa).

The Holy Prophet said that the essence of his existence had been transmitted and ultimately conveyed to his immediate parents through a pure, a holy and sanctified progeny.

Comment

Originally posted by ibnFalaax View Post
                Originally posted by sweetstar View Post
                So what can we say if someone we know is a kaffir and they pass away?
                You can simply say, "My condolences for your loss." The Muslim is to have compassion as can be seen in the example of the Messenger of Allah :saw: when a funeral procession passed by him and he stood up. His companions informed him the dead was a kaffir, and Rasulullah :saw: replied, "What it not a human soul." But this compassion should not overstep the limits set by Allah.
                And what if it's my loss? Then what how do I pay my respects to my nan or my mum who are kaffirs? Then what?

Comment

Originally posted by souljahseven View Post
                  all kaffir in the west need to reade this thread asnd know that no muslim will say RIP to their memory
                  And about converts whose families are Kaffirs then what?

Comment

Originally posted by arachnide View Post
                    kaffir or not, it's not a good manner for muslims to make fun of the dead :(. and it's not a manner we want to show to the world as a muslim.

You make an excellent point All my family are Kaffirs so where does that leave me when they die!?

Comment

Originally posted by ibnFalaax View Post
                      The parents of Rasulullah :saw: were mushrikeen just like the people of their time.

Hafidh ibn Katheer says:

Ibn Jarir recorded that Sulayman bin Buraydah said that his father said, "When the Prophet came to Makkah, he went to a grave, sat next to it, started talking and then stood up with tears in his eyes. We said, 'O Allah's Messenger! We saw what you did.' He said, 'I asked my Lord for permission to visit the grave of my mother and He gave me permission. I asked for His permission to invoke Him for forgiveness for her, but He did not give me permission.' We never saw him more tearful than on that day.'' [This Hadith is recorded in the Two Sahihs.]

Zaid ibn Amr ibn Naufal use to stand near the Kabah and announce to the people that he was the only one amongst them upon the religion of Ibrahim (AS). This was because the mushrikeen use to claim to be upon the religion of Ibrahim (AS) while at the same time they worshipped idols. And the Arab people were upon the religion of Ibrahim (AS) until Amr ibn Luhai al-Khuzaee introduced idol worship to them and took them away from the correct Tawheed.

And the Mujadid, Shaykhul Islam Muhammad ibn AbdulWahhab states in his book, Masaail al-Jahiliyyah:
                      .تناقضهم في النتساب، ينتسبون إلى إبراهيم مع إظهارهم ترك اتباعه
                      "They (the mushrikeen) contradicted themselves in their affiliations, for they affiliated themselves to Ibraahim (AS), yet they openly manifested their abandonment of following him."
                      I never said they were muslims, I just said their matter is returned to Allah Almighty but I apologize, I was too hasty this time !
                      You are right, I just looked more into it, the hadith is in Sahih Muslim, there is another one actually proving the same thing for the father. The majority of scholars agreed that they are not muslims.
                      ...worship Allah as though you see Him, and though you do not see Him, you know that He sees you...

Comment

For the parents of the prophet peace be upon him, there is no problem at all as they died before the revelation and prophecy, and Allah Almighty does not punish people who haven't been warned by a prophet or a messenger, that period of time is called " fetra " and their matter is returned to Allah Almighty !

Allah Almighty said :

" And your Lord never destroyed the towns until He raised in their metropolis a messenger, reciting to them Our communications, and We never destroyed the towns except when their people were unjust. " (Al-Qasas, 59)
                        The category of Ahl' al fatrah is not applicable. The message of Tawhid was around at the time through the messengership of 'Isa alayhi'salam. Hence prior to the risaala of the Prophet, there existed Muwahidoon in Makkah including Waraqa ibn Nawfal (the Christian and relative of Khadijah), Zayd ibn 'Amr, etc. So no one can claim that people were not upon Tawhid during that time.

Originally posted by fatimah15 View Post
                        Prophet Mohammad sawa came from a family that were Hanifiya. They were monotheists that followed the teachings of Prophet Ibrahim a.s. The beloved Prophet's parents were not pagans. Hanifiyyia was the term for the religion that Prophet Ibrahim a.s. taught. You can also find mention of this in Ibn Ishaq's "The Life of Mohammad" (sawa).

The Holy Prophet said that the essence of his existence had been transmitted and ultimately conveyed to his immediate parents through a pure, a holy and sanctified progeny.
                        This couldn't be more far from the truth. Abd' al-Muttalib was a mushrik as were the Quraish. Where do you get the idea that they were upon Hanafiyya? You mentioned Muhammad b. Is'haq's work, can you please cite where he said that his family were upon Hanafiya?

Comment

Thank you for this, I had no idea how serious saying R.I.P for a non muslim was.
                          ׺`WaiTinG FoR JeSuS To ReTurn׺`

Comment

[QUOTE=ibn Nasroon;4871368]The category of Ahl' al fatrah is not applicable. The message of Tawhid was around at the time through the messengership of 'Isa alayhi'salam. Hence prior to the risaala of the Prophet, there existed Muwahidoon in Makkah including Waraqa ibn Nawfal (the Christian and relative of Khadijah), Zayd ibn 'Amr, etc. So no one can claim that people were not upon Tawhid during that time.

Yes, I looked into it and found I was wrong. am sorry, I was too hasty.

Even we love our prophet peace be upon him, we should follow him in everything, we can't be more merciful than him so we have to admit what he admitted and not follow our own desires, that's what scholars said about this matter, of course they gave all evidence from authentic hadiths and denounced the forged and fabricated hadith about reviving his parents.

Comment

If you want to talk about Muhammad peace be upon him, you should refer to the authentic book aknowledeged by the majority of muslim scholars (like Sahih Muslim, Al-Bukhari...)

Wiki is not the place to look for islam, and also any other matter !
                              Also the rudeness of this mans speech towards Prophet Muhammad Sal Alahu Alaihi Wa Salam.

Comment

Scientific evidence that a Kaffir will not be 'resting in peace' please.

Comment

Working...
                                X