Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Islam insulted in video games

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnBw6gZCiq8&feature=plcp

In the video we find qurans on the floor, the door to masjid e nabwi used as a door in a room, the door to the kabah also used as a gate in these evil games.
    [CENTER][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#008080"]The Sorrow In My Heart Will Always Remain Until
    I am Given the Glad Tidings Of Acceptance Into Paradise
    And My Book Of Deeds Are In My Right (Hand)
    And Until My Eyes Are Cooled With the Sight Of The Messenger
    [B](Salallahu Alayhi Wassallam)[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Re: Islam insulted in video games

crazy. theres other games that are more blatant:

Some of them insult Islam badly, such as First To Fight, in which cities are cleansed of bearded men and mosques are bombed whilst the sound of the adhaan is coming form them, and shots are fired at Mus-hafs, and you cannot move on to the next level unless you cleanse the city of Muslims and their mosques!

In these scenes you will clearly see them destroying mosques and looking for those whom they call Muslim terrorists.

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/97681/video%20games
    Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

-Quran (57:20)

Comment

Originally posted by deen1984 View Post
      crazy. theres other games that are more blatant:

Some of them insult Islam badly, such as First To Fight, in which cities are cleansed of bearded men and mosques are bombed whilst the sound of the adhaan is coming form them, and shots are fired at Mus-hafs, and you cannot move on to the next level unless you cleanse the city of Muslims and their mosques!

In these scenes you will clearly see them destroying mosques and looking for those whom they call Muslim terrorists.

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/97681/video%20games
      can you go without one post without copying and pasting from other sources. i for one would love to see you formulate your own opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by oz99 View Post
        can you go without one post without copying and pasting from other sources. i for one would love to see you formulate your own opinions.
        and can you stop trying to kill your brother lol. this thread reminded me of that article on islam qa, whats wrong with that.
        Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

-Quran (57:20)

Comment

and can you stop trying to kill your brother lol. this thread reminded me of that article on islam qa, whats wrong with that.
          Does anything NOT remind you of Islam q&a?? What would you do if that website went down for a day... probably start hyperventilating.

Comment

he likes to back up his thoughts with a scholars opinion. Whats wrong with that?
            "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
              he likes to back up his thoughts with a scholars opinion. Whats wrong with that?
              apparently everything is wrong with it, according to certain opinionated people
              Last edited by cyber_abdullah; 31-08-12, 11:57 PM.
              The Crisis of ISIS (Response to Hamza Yusuf)
              Destroying the lies of the Murjiah!
              http://www.islamic-awareness.org
              http://islamqa.info/ - Best source on Islamic fatwas
              Shia Death squads in Iraq ethnically cleansing Sunnis

Comment

I used to play a FPS (First Person Shooter) modification of the Half-Life game; the mod was called "Insurgency" and pitted a team of players as US Marines against a team of players playing as, well, Insurgents in Iraq. Some of the battles were in cities and, predictably, we (I almost always played on the insurgent side) would start in or near a mosque- or the objective might be to clear a mosque of US forces. In those days I just viewed it as a game and attached no particular meaning to it; the buildings and objects were just part of the urban battlefield. The game was complete with Arabic-accented voices for the radio calls and actions "reloading!" down to an expected "Allahu Akbar!" when throwing a grenade or firing an RPG. HOWEVER, I am loathe to even start the game- I haven't played it in a few years, actually- because of the connotations of the Islamic imagery. I'm not sure it's specifically or intentionally against Islam- as I said, everything is just part of the terrain with nothing specific about it- but seeing it now with Muslim eyes would be a bit jarring, if not downright distressing.

Comment

When muslims do not bother to understand the quran properly how are they going to follow its message and what are they going to tell nonmuslims to help them become our brethren in deen?

It is all result of us following ruling elites and priestly classes and money lenders. Fighting each other like animals having no real sense where we are heading. We ourselves are more to blame then others because we have not behaved towards divine message the we ought to.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-never-before&

Comment

Originally posted by x--x View Post
                    Does anything NOT remind you of Islam q&a?? What would you do if that website went down for a day... probably start hyperventilating.
                    I see no counter evidence from you or Ozz,

he posteed the verdicts of Alims, backed by Evidence.

Cheap one liners are insiufficient to renounce them.
                    Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 01-09-12, 07:28 AM.
                    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Many Muslims these are so desentised that they don't care if Haraam is potrayed in the form of Entertainment or not ... Many games these days have Illicit potrayal of Women, demonisation of Muslims or potrayal of some other Haraam Filth which contradicts Islam

But ... "It's Just a game" ... or "it's Just play and Amusement" they say ...

Nauzubillah min zaliq,

:jkk:
                      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Change your name to islamQA LOL

Comment

I don't understand who chess can be banned in Islam, it makes you think and teaches you stagey, but it is considered Haraam because it wastes time and various other reasons (I guess). However, the same Muslims who say this will play video games for hours on end wasting time and video games are nothing more than drawings of people, Music in background, many times scantily dressed women, sexual content, and various Haraam western culture ideas and practices. In essence having no benefit at all while chess does.

Does anyone have an explanation on this contradiction?

(Same thing goes with Anime).

Comment

Originally posted by Mich View Post
                            I don't understand who chess can be banned in Islam, it makes you think and teaches you stagey, but it is considered Haraam because it wastes time and various other reasons (I guess). However, the same Muslims who say this will play video games for hours on end wasting time and video games are nothing more than drawings of people, Music in background, many times scantily dressed women, sexual content, and various Haraam western culture ideas and practices. In essence having no benefit at all while chess does.

Does anyone have an explanation on this contradiction?

(Same thing goes with Anime).
                            actually i think u have to understand the context of how chess was played back then ... was it the same chess we play nowadays or did it involve money?

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                              actually i think u have to understand the context of how chess was played back then ... was it the same chess we play nowadays or did it involve money?
                              So, why is chess bad, and not gambling? Is chess fine if you have no money involved in the game?

Comment

Working...
                              X