Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hadith : Muslims to form alliance with Rum ,

Originally posted by yassin' View Post
    Imran Hossein may be sincere, but his hatred for "Modern Western Civilization" is blinding him to the evils and taghuts of the East - who are just as bad if not more evil than the West.

Also the term Al-Rum does not automatically mean Russia, in the Hadith and Sunnah of Rasulallah (saw) Al-Rum = Caucasian people (White People/The White Race).
    He has used the ULTIMATE SOURCE to describe RUM

He has used the HIGHEST book known too mankind ,

His source is the Word Of Allah ,

And Allah swt says RUm is the Byzantine Christian empire-

Ps there are plenty of white race muslims !

Comment

There is no "division" with you because you are a Shia (which at its core is re-packaging of ancient Magian/Zoroastrian beliefs in a Islamic packaging).

We invite you day and night to the path of the Quran and Sunnah - which is the only path.
      Shia bashing ?

I am 100% sure that our Muslim brothers of the Shia sect also read the Quran ?

But yes I would love to debate them in a Islamic fashion ! If they didn't keep getting kicked off from the frum ,

Comment

Shias are misguided but they do still follow the 5 pillars of islam. We should make peace with them and show them the truth instead of racially abusing or even physically abusing them.

Comment

Originally posted by Illuminati View Post
          Shias are misguided but they do still follow the 5 pillars of islam. We should make peace with them and show them the truth instead of racially abusing or even physically abusing them.
          Islam is more than "the five pillars"

If i practice the five pillars but disbelieve in jesus, i am no longer muslim
          if i practice the five pillars and beseech the fortune teller, i am no longer muslim
          similarly, there are things within Islam that take you outside of proper islam, attacking Abu Bakr
          It is recorded in Sunan ad-Darimi, upon the authority of Abu Hurayrah (radiAllahu anhu) that both Abu Bakr (radiAllahu anhu) & Ali (radiAllahu anhu) arrived at the door of Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa wasalaam).

Abu Bakr said: “Ya Ali, you go first.

Ali replied: “Please you go before me. I will never go in front of a man of whom the Messenger (sallallahu alayhi wasalaam) said the sun never rises or sets on any better man than Abu Bakr.

Abu Bakr replied: “How can I go before whom the Messenger (sallallahu alayhi wasalaam) said the best woman (Fatimah, radiAllaahu anha) was given to the best man.

Ali then said: “I will never enter before a person whom the Messenger (sallallahu alayhi wasalaam) said on the Day of Judgement a call will come from Almighty Allaah saying “O Abu Bakr! You & the ones that love you enter Jannaah!’”

Abu Bakr replied: “I will never go before you because you will come rising on the Day of Judgement and it will be said that ‘he was a good man, a good brother & a good father.’”

So Ali then said: “I will never go before you when the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wasalaam) said, ‘If the Imaan of Abu Bakr was placed on one side of the scale and the Imaan of the Ummaah on the other, the Imaan of Abu Bakr would outweigh it.’”

Abu Bakr replied: “’”

Ali then replied that the Messenger (sallallahu alayhi wasalaam) said: “Allaah said, “The one who brought ‘Sidq’ was Rasool’Allaah (sallallahu alayhi wa alihi wasalaam) & the ‘Siddeeq’ is the one that follows.

Jibreel (alayhee salaam) was then instructed to go to Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wasalaam) and say, “Allaah sends His salam & all the malaaika are listening to the conversation between Abu Bakr and Ali go out and be the third one to resolve it! Allaah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) sends his special rahmah & has built a fence of Iemaan & Adab between them.” (Meaning they are the people of Adab)

The Prophet -sallallahu alayhee wa aalehee wasalaam- then came out & kissed both of them & said:

“By the one in whose hand lays my soul – if the sea was ink & the trees pens and the creations of the heavens & the earth were writing they would never be able to write about your virtues nor describe your words.”
          who Allah speaks of, the prophet spoke of and all of the companions unanimously loved, then what type islam is a shia following, and what type of muslim would i be if i did not show love for those who Allah and His messenger loved?
          .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
          نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
          دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by truthlogic View Post
            From what I understand ,the church has always been split into east and west !

The Romans cathalocis who controlled the west and which then spawned modern day Christianity ,

And the Ortadox eastern church who even have a different day of x- mas and so on !

Aren't the egyption chrstiains closests too the eastern one ?
            yes they are, and they have nothing to do with russia.
            And he is the son of Ithel Goch ap Cynwrig ap Iorwerth Ddu ap Cynwrig Ddewis Herod ap Cywryd!

Comment

Originally posted by Illuminati View Post
              :rotfl:

u need to read into the history of what the shias did to the sunnis in iran after the revolution.

Only a noob would consider peace with those back stabbers.

They even helped halaku khan kill thousands of muslims.
              Last edited by noobz; 15-06-12, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Nothing to agree or disagree with, he's doing some political analysis and tying it with prophetic narrations in a way that fits his view or understanding... so I usually don't waste my time listening to this stuff because there's a big fat chance nothing he said is correct and I'm mainly talking about linking prophetic prophecies with his own understanding and trying to explain them based on current political situation.

Salam,

Comment

Originally posted by FuMu View Post
                  yes they are, and they have nothing to do with russia.
                  It has a 1000 year History and you call this NOTHING - ha ha ha !!

The ROC is said to be the largest of the Eastern Orthodox churches in the world; including all the autocephalous churches under its umbrella, its adherents number over 150 million worldwide—about half of the 300 million estimated adherents of the Eastern Orthodox Church. Among Christian churches, the Russian Orthodox Church is second only to the Roman Catholic Church in terms of numbers of followers

So Rum could be Roman Catholic or Eastern Orthodox.

Roman Catholic lost power BEFORE the prophet peace be upon him

Eastern Orthodox, became the NEW seat of power of Christondom. In AD 988, Prince Vladimir I of Kiev officially adopted Byzantine Rite Christianity — the religion of the Eastern Roman Empire. Thus, in 1988, the Church celebrated its millennial anniversary. It therefore traces its apostolic succession through the Patriarch of Constantinople.
                  Also the Byzantine patriarch appointed the metropolitan who governed the Church of Rus.

So the Byzantine empire religious patriarch moved from Constantinople to Russia - and it is clear the prophet was talking Byzantine, theres no debate on this ?

Therefore Eastern Orthodox Chuch in Moscow, the capital of RUSSIA could be the RUM in question in the hadith of alliance with Rum.

The excruciating part of this thread, and the "RUM threads", is that, this is what he said, so no one is actually discussing his work, as no one has bothered to understand it. So theres no useful discussion here, as the premises are unknown to those unwilling to know.

But, thats one of the signs of the last day, that the base and lowly people will be the most prevelant and vocal and dominate the public discourse, and the truthful will be quiet and hidden
                  Last edited by TheEqualizer; 15-06-12, 02:16 PM.

Comment

years ago, in new york, i used to sit with imran hussein, nice brother, but he has ideas that i find hard to coincide with quran and sunnah

he extrapolates into the stratosphere and its hard to verify or justify his conclusions

he may be in the right direction, but just a bit over the top for me and i see from the response of many others, they too have issues with how he draws many of his conclusions
                    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Imran Hossein may be sincere, but his hatred for "Modern Western Civilization" is blinding him to the evils and taghuts of the East - who are just as bad if not more evil than the West.

Also the term Al-Rum does not automatically mean Russia, in the Hadith and Sunnah of Rasulallah (saw) Al-Rum = Caucasian people (White People/The White Race).

any sources on why RUM is meant for white people?

because this has come up before and theres allways a differing of opinion.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                        years ago, in new york, i used to sit with imran hussein, nice brother, but he has ideas that i find hard to coincide with quran and sunnah

he extrapolates into the stratosphere and its hard to verify or justify his conclusions

he may be in the right direction, but just a bit over the top for me and i see from the response of many others, they too have issues with how he draws many of his conclusions
                        Are you not supposed to do this with the UNSEEN of the end times.

The unseen world IS by definition stratospheric.

Discussing end times and eschaetology increases Emaan as it reinforces conviction in events still to take place, and who else but the prophet of the Lord could have articulated them most accurately ?

Comment

Rum does not refer ONLY to Byzantine Empire.

We don't take the Quran alone and ignore the Sunnah.

In the Sunnah Rum referred to the White Race.

Of course there are white Muslims, Hadith describes very clearly that towards the end of time
                          many White People will become Muslim in the run up to Armageddon War (Al-Malhama).
                          "And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers"(51:55)

The Snake and Malik ibn Dinar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOfrNtDw5Yc

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES View Post
                            any sources on why RUM is meant for white people?

because this has come up before and theres allways a differing of opinion.
                            No there is no differing opinion, only some people who don't understand Arabic or have not studied
                            the Sunnah think maybe Rum refers to a political entity only, this is not the case.

Just like people who have not studied the Quran fully might think Iblis was a Angel based on a misunderstanding
                            of one ayat.

But the majority always agree. Watch this video by Sheikh Anwar al Awlaki, he addresses the issue in the first few
                            minutes and in more detail later; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nT0ysGFIzs
                            "And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers"(51:55)

The Snake and Malik ibn Dinar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOfrNtDw5Yc

Comment

Originally posted by TheEqualizer View Post
                              It has a 1000 year History and you call this NOTHING - ha ha ha !!

The ROC is said to be the largest of the Eastern Orthodox churches in the world; including all the autocephalous churches under its umbrella, its adherents number over 150 million worldwide—about half of the 300 million estimated adherents of the Eastern Orthodox Church. Among Christian churches, the Russian Orthodox Church is second only to the Roman Catholic Church in terms of numbers of followers

So Rum could be Roman Catholic or Eastern Orthodox.

Roman Catholic lost power BEFORE the prophet peace be upon him

Eastern Orthodox, became the NEW seat of power of Christondom. In AD 988, Prince Vladimir I of Kiev officially adopted Byzantine Rite Christianity — the religion of the Eastern Roman Empire. Thus, in 1988, the Church celebrated its millennial anniversary. It therefore traces its apostolic succession through the Patriarch of Constantinople.
                              Also the Byzantine patriarch appointed the metropolitan who governed the Church of Rus.

So the Byzantine empire religious patriarch moved from Constantinople to Russia - and it is clear the prophet was talking Byzantine, theres no debate on this ?

Therefore Eastern Orthodox Chuch in Moscow, the capital of RUSSIA could be the RUM in question in the hadith of alliance with Rum.

The excruciating part of this thread, and the "RUM threads", is that, this is what he said, so no one is actually discussing his work, as no one has bothered to understand it. So theres no useful discussion here, as the premises are unknown to those unwilling to know.

But, thats one of the signs of the last day, that the base and lowly people will be the most prevelant and vocal and dominate the public discourse, and the truthful will be quiet and hidden
                              Rum is not a religion, it was an empire. Your whole post dismissed in the first 5 words.

When i said nothing, i meant about the christians in egypt barely having anything to do with russia.
                              And he is the son of Ithel Goch ap Cynwrig ap Iorwerth Ddu ap Cynwrig Ddewis Herod ap Cywryd!

Comment

^^^

no there is no such thing as Rum = white people...

in Hadith Rum is Byzantine or west Roma

in hammam hadith, he didn't write about Abu Hurayrah mentioned about Rum but he wrote "the city of Caesar"

from this hadith we can see about the two cities considered as "Rum"

Abdullah bin Amr bin Al-Aas reports: "Whilst we were around the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم writing down, he was asked, "Which of the two cities is to be opened (conquered) first, Constantinople or Rome ?" He (the Prophet) answered, "The City of Heracles (Constantinople) will be opened (conquered) first!" (Darimi, Ahmad, Al-Albany)
                                and white people in hadith is considered as "red people" and they will fight the romans

Ka'b said: "The Romans will say to the Muslims: 'Leave for us the red people (meaning White people), the mixed people and the children of Sarari (one of their parents is a Roman)'. The Muslim will say: 'Whoever wishes can follow you, and whoever wishes can defend his religion and himself'. So, the red people, the mixed people and the children of Sarari will become angry and they will form a battalion (or brigade) and give Bay'a (give allegiance to a leader) to a man from the red people.......They will fight the Romans separately

Nuaim bin Hammad's Kitab al-Fitan
                                Last edited by Arashim; 15-06-12, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X