Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i may hv cancer

:salams brotherrs n sisters

i went to gt my reports today n docs told me 90% sure that i hv cancer n its spred

i wanted u guys to make so much dua fr me that :insha: its not cancer, because the docs will show it to top surgeons who will examine my ct scans n say wt it is. allah is merciful and he answers the duas of his servant for his brother in his absence.

:jkk:

i am trying to be so patient.....inshallah khair this is a test and i will pass it inshallah.

Re: i may hv cancer

i am sure its linked to sihr because jinns are there to try n tke ur life, so thy give u illnesses to finish u off. but allah has the power.

the docs are confused cus they said i am a werid case as i hv many thngs at once n thy cn understand why, so i assume sihr.

Comment

my mom had cancer for nearly 5 years ...

and then she didnt ....

stupid doctors.

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
        my mom had cancer for nearly 5 years ...

and then she didnt ....

stupid doctors.
        inshallah khair thats the case with me

Comment

May Allah give u shifaa and may he give you patience and strength so u stick to his right path.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim_Maghribi View Post
            May Allah give u shifaa and may he give you patience and strength so u stick to his right path.
            allahuma ameen

Comment

May Allah give you a complete recovery and make this test a means of great reward for you. Ameen.
              Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: “Where are those who loved each other for the sake of My glory? Today, on a day when there is no shade but Mine, I shall shade them with My shade.”(Muslim)

"Zendagi Migzara..."

Comment

Originally posted by NGE View Post
                May Allah give you a complete recovery and make this test a means of great reward for you. Ameen.
                Ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah_rose View Post
                  :salams brotherrs n sisters

i went to gt my reports today n docs told me 90% sure that i hv cancer n its spred

i wanted u guys to make so much dua fr me that :insha: its not cancer, because the docs will show it to top surgeons who will examine my ct scans n say wt it is. allah is merciful and he answers the duas of his servant for his brother in his absence.

:jkk:

i am trying to be so patient.....inshallah khair this is a test and i will pass it inshallah.
                  :wswrwb:

Yes its most likely sihr, lets hope the ruqya that you are doing works inshallah. I had like 10-20 different diseases before I started to listen to ruqya.
                  Game over. I'am out. sorry for my wierd posts

Account Disabled

Comment

:wswrwb:

A similar thing I know happened to someone I know with breast cancer.

Just carry on with your ruqyah, give abundance of sadaqah, do lots of istighfaar, and make lots of dua.

Stay strong and keep your focus on the might and mercy of Allah swt.

Clear your mind. The most important thing you can do is clear you mind and remove these negative thoughts .

May Allah cure you and all those who suffer from sihr and protect us all :love:
                    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah_rose View Post
                      i am sure its linked to sihr because jinns are there to try n tke ur life, so thy give u illnesses to finish u off. but allah has the power.

the docs are confused cus they said i am a werid case as i hv many thngs at once n thy cn understand why, so i assume sihr.
                      I have heard of a sister recently, who has been suffering from cancer for last 3-4 years...and she was afflicted with major sihr... Shaykh Abul Baraa' from Saudi Arabia did Ruqya on her 2-3 weeks ago.

They managed to trace the sihr in Jordan and other parts of Saudi Arabia. The religious police (hayya) caught the sahira who performed sihr on this sister... and she admitted guilty

So the hayya went with the sahira to jordan and other places to undo the sihr... and the sister is now recovering alhamdulillah.

so what you should be doing is get in touch with a raqi who has genuine knowledge to cure sihr from quran and hadith and seek his help

may allah give you shifa' ameen
                      لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

May Allah swt grant you shifa ameen
                        82. Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is! 83. So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will you be all brought back. Quran surah 36: Ya-sin

Comment

Originally posted by truepath View Post
                          I have heard of a sister recently, who has been suffering from cancer for last 3-4 years...and she was afflicted with major sihr... Shaykh Abul Baraa' from Saudi Arabia did Ruqya on her 2-3 weeks ago.

They managed to trace the sihr in Jordan and other parts of Saudi Arabia. The religious police (hayya) caught the sahira who performed sihr on this sister... and she admitted guilty

So the hayya went with the sahira to jordan and other places to undo the sihr... and the sister is now recovering alhamdulillah.

so what you should be doing is get in touch with a raqi who has genuine knowledge to cure sihr from quran and hadith and seek his help

:salams

Thats why religious authority is important
                          Game over. I'am out. sorry for my wierd posts

Account Disabled

Comment

Originally posted by truepath View Post

the person who did ruqya on me said to me that the jinns lie and especially to cause fitna in the family, so its beter to not ask it about who did it, and they said trust in allah to inshallah get rid of it and thats all we need, so that means no1 will be undoing the sihr bt they will be getting the jinn out inshallah...so what?

Comment

In order to be cured completely, the sihr needs to undone. Otherwise there is nothing to stop the Jinn from possessing you again.

Have you been given water to drink etc etc

The Jinns can lie, manipulate and deceive, but have faith in Allah swt.
                              وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Working...
                              X