Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i may hv cancer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    Re: i may hv cancer

    Originally posted by flashnazia View Post
    Just normal ginger? But the poster got it from an Islamic shop?
    don't know i was just translating

    Comment


      #77
      Re: i may hv cancer

      who mentioned sihr to you and the jin part,
      did something else happen together ?
      also what is the country that you are located in?
      Originally posted by muslimah_rose View Post
      i am sure its linked to sihr because jinns are there to try n tke ur life, so thy give u illnesses to finish u off. but allah has the power.

      the docs are confused cus they said i am a werid case as i hv many thngs at once n thy cn understand why, so i assume sihr.

      Comment


        #78
        Re: i may hv cancer

        really unwell

        yday they wanted to remove the fluid, and instead poked something like an organ, i am in pain today on top stomach has expanded so much.....they tried but couldnt take the fluid out even though they have taken many people's fluids out.

        being patient alhumdulillah, i broke down yday.

        the jinn causes problems and i am sure it didnt let them take the fluid.

        got ruqya done too yday and the jinn took over my head and emotions, my head was so heavy and in pain and my face was so badly screwed in pain while the ruqya was being performed, it was almost as if hes angry and in pain at the same time.

        Comment


          #79
          Re: i may hv cancer

          You'll be in my duas, sister. May Allah Taala protect you from all harms and evils of this world and the next.
          Shukr to Allah in abundance...

          Comment


            #80
            Re: i may hv cancer

            InshaAllah i will pray for you sister

            Abu Sa’id and Abu Hurayra reported that Allah’s Messenger, (may peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No fatigue, illness, anxiety, sorrow, harm or sadness afflicts any Muslim, even to the extent of a thorn pricking him, without Allah wiping out his sins by it.” (Bukhari)

            `Umar bin `Abd al-`Azeez said: "He who acts without knowledge causes more corruption than good, and he who does not consider his speech to be part of his actions sins repeatedly. Satisfaction is scarce, and the true believer should rely on patience. Allaah never bestowed a blessing upon one of His servants and then took it away from him, giving him patience in return for that which was taken away, except that the replacement was better than what was taken away from him." Then he recited the following verse: "Surely the patient will be paid their wages in full without reckoning." [39:10]

            Comment


              #81
              Re: i may hv cancer

              May Allah cure you and all of us of diseases

              Comment


                #82
                Re: i may hv cancer

                It's ok habibti, you are allowed to break down, but ask Allah swt for strength.

                Focus on the aakhirah and with every anguish and tear you become closer to your abode in jannah inshaAllah.

                When you have ruqyah done the Jinns do get angry to stop you receiving treatment. But fight them. Fight it with your every strength you have and Dhikr in abundance sister.

                Don't drink any water, except zamzam with intention of cure and water that has been prayed upon.

                Get your father or brother to constantly do ruqyah on you and blow you.

                Get olive oil, pray ruqyah and blow on it and use that on your areas of pain.

                Sister give a lot of sadaqah, and istighfaar, inshaAllah Allah will make a way out for you.

                Make dua for us sister, the dua of the oppressed is heard. Well and truly. Please make specific dua for me, for only Allah knows how much I need his mercy more than anything.

                Hang in there sister, hold on to the rope between you and Allah swt. The end is nigh......and reckoning will be soon.

                Allah is with those who are patient, and when you have Allah swt......subhanAllah
                Last edited by Jenicca; 05-06-12, 10:47 AM.
                وَالْعَصْرِ

                إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

                إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

                "If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

                "Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

                Khanqah Habibiyah

                Comment


                  #83
                  Re: i may hv cancer

                  Originally posted by anonymous12345 View Post
                  May Allah cure you and all of us of diseases
                  amin
                  "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

                  The Prophet :saw: said:

                  "Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

                  muslim

                  Narrated 'Abdullah:

                  The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari


                  "Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

                  By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

                  [Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

                  Comment


                    #84
                    Re: i may hv cancer

                    InshaAllah i will pray for you but remember Allah listens to all of our prayers and i have also got a website link for you
                    http://www.wikihow.com/Ask-Dua

                    Abu Sa’id and Abu Hurayra reported that Allah’s Messenger, (may peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No fatigue, illness, anxiety, sorrow, harm or sadness afflicts any Muslim, even to the extent of a thorn pricking him, without Allah wiping out his sins by it.” (Bukhari)

                    `Umar bin `Abd al-`Azeez said: "He who acts without knowledge causes more corruption than good, and he who does not consider his speech to be part of his actions sins repeatedly. Satisfaction is scarce, and the true believer should rely on patience. Allaah never bestowed a blessing upon one of His servants and then took it away from him, giving him patience in return for that which was taken away, except that the replacement was better than what was taken away from him." Then he recited the following verse: "Surely the patient will be paid their wages in full without reckoning." [39:10]

                    The people that did this are jealous and hopeless, they have sold their souls and THEY HAVE NO SHARE IN THE AFTERLIFE. The afterlife is forever and ever, they sold their souls to the devil. You did nothing wrong this is not your fault and remember ALLAH IS ON YOUR SIDE. Allah CARES for YOU and LOVES YOU. So just hold and on stay strong and do you read namaz? and eat 7 DATES IN THE MORNING nothing bad from black magic can happen to you on that day. And read quran and basically salah and prayers (KEEP PRAYING TO ALLAH to protect you from black magic and jinns and devils 3x in a row (repeat 3 times) and inshaAllah it will work) also protect you from black magic. InshaAllah you will be rewarded and the people who did this feel no peace AT ALL.

                    The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said to Mua'ad Ibn Jabal (may Allah be please with him), 'Beware of the supplication of the unjustly treated, because there is no shelter or veil between it (the supplication of the one who is suffering injustice) and Allah (Subhaana Hu Wa Ta Aala)' [Sahih Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

                    Also reading
                    Ayat al kursi
                    surah Naas
                    Surah falaq
                    surah ikhlas
                    surah kaafiroon read all of these or some and and blow into some water and drink.
                    and surah Faatihah 100 times and then pray for Allah to cure you. I read it in the 100 names of Allah book.
                    and read surah yasin (reward of reading 10 qurans) and surah rehman (adornment of quran).
                    and surah mulk and surah sajdah act as intercessors in the grave for you until you get to paradise.
                    I think you can also fast (fasting interceeds for you it says oh Allah i kept him/her away from food if that may help but you might have to ask your doctor if it can affect you in any adverse way.
                    May Allah cure you and give you the ability to pray namaz with taqwah and ihsan and weep with the fear of Allah. Ameen
                    http://islamqa.info/en/ref/46911
                    Please read this page
                    http://www.wikihow.com/Ask-Dua

                    Anything that they try to do to you they can only do it by Allahs will and if you supplicate to Allah inshaAllah Allah will listen to you because you have been unjustly treated. Just keep praying and don't give up. May you become closer to Allah and fear Allahs wrath and love and hope for Allahs mercy and bow down to Allah in adoration. Ameen
                    Last edited by kindbro; 05-06-12, 11:34 AM.

                    Comment


                      #85
                      Re: i may hv cancer

                      with feeling so low and in pain your messages have made me cry

                      may allah reward all you bro/sis and answer each of your's duas. ameen

                      alhumdulillah...

                      Comment


                        #86
                        Re: i may hv cancer

                        May Allah grant you complete shifa and make this hardship a means of elevating your ranks. Ameen, thumma Ameen.
                        لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

                        Comment


                          #87
                          Re: i may hv cancer

                          had another ruqya today this time the jinn was in pain and crying aswell, the brother told me that i have severe evil eye of someone out of jealousy and that its not sihr, he said because today he read the ayats for the evil eye today and i responded more, also if it was sihr the jinn would have made me faint during ruqya etc my reaction would be more severe.

                          so now he will work on that inshallah to weaken the evil eye, he told me most of the ummah of the prophet s.a.w will die from evil eye after the decree of allah, if anything was to surpass the decree of allah it will be the evil eye. and it still involves shaayateen, hence why the crying from inside me.

                          i am so ill today, my organs are all squashed in the liquid....i cannot walk properly. the pain is extreme. alhumdulillah.

                          tomorrow is THE day, theyll be giving me my results and will do biopsy on me i think.

                          Comment


                            #88
                            Re: i may hv cancer

                            Allah give u strength sister,amin. what was the verdict of the consultants from your CAT scans ? Have the doctors done blood tests yet ? insha Allah it wont be cancer and will be good news and something treatable insha Allah. Allah cure u amin.
                            "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

                            The Prophet :saw: said:

                            "Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

                            muslim

                            Narrated 'Abdullah:

                            The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari


                            "Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

                            By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

                            [Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

                            Comment


                              #89
                              Re: i may hv cancer

                              Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
                              Allah give u strength sister,amin. what was the verdict of the consultants from your CAT scans ? Have the doctors done blood tests yet ? insha Allah it wont be cancer and will be good news and something treatable insha Allah. Allah cure u amin.
                              ameeen


                              they done blood tests n ct n thts hw thy thnk its cancer so need biopsy done....inshallah khr it wont be cancer...

                              Comment


                                #90
                                Re: i may hv cancer

                                May Allah help you in your recovery amin

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X