i may hv cancer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: i may hv cancer

May ALLAH swt protect you sister. ALLAH swt says "“We will test you with something of fear, and hunger and loss of wealth, and souls and vegetation. And give glad tidings to those who have patience. Those who if in any difficulty or trial, or tribulation occurs to them or happens to them, they say: ‘Verily We are from Allah and to Allah we return.’ They are those who will receive prayers from their Lord and Mercy and it is those who are guided.”

The Prophet (SAW) said, "‘The greater reward is with the greater trial or the greater the trial or difficulty of test or hardship is then the greater the reward. And when Allah loves a person He will tests them. So he who will be pleased (with the test) and then He will be pleased (in Akhira). He who is displeased (with the test), then He will be displeased (in Akhira)."

Comment

Assalamualikum
      inshallah i will make dua for you. please also make dua for me. sister i sympathize with you as I am also suffering from sihr, I keep getting stomach ailments and fever and all diffenent types of sicknesses. I have been to the doctors a few times but doctors cannot pinpoint exactly wht i have. sometimes i have so much pain that i feel i am going to die
      please make dua for me that Allah forigves my sins and grants me jannatul firdaus
      jazakallah khair

Comment

May Allah s.wt make it easy for you and cure you asap.

Comment

May Allah cure you and safeguard you from every type of cancer, amin.

Do Ruqyah or have it done on yourself as well.

Comment

ameen to all the duas.

@istikhara -may allah have mercy on you and cure you.

Comment

The sad thing is, because of the attention seeking of one who shan't be name, people may have sympathy fatigue for genuine cases like this.

Anyway, that point aside. Sister, in my opinion this western medicine may make your situation worse and make you more ill. Don't rely on it too much and try to find alternatives like hijama, black seed, senna, costus etc. These are from ahadith and will serve to purify instead of masking the symptoms like western medicine does.

Look at your diet and eat foods that will nourish and strengthen your body against any malevolent forces.

May Allah cure you, me and any other forum users who have been affected by sihr, Ameen

Comment

Originally posted by flashnazia View Post
                The sad thing is, because of the attention seeking of one who shan't be name, people may have sympathy fatigue for genuine cases like this.

Anyway, that point aside. Sister, in my opinion this western medicine may make your situation worse and make you more ill. Don't rely on it too much and try to find alternatives like hijama, black seed, senna, costus etc. These are from ahadith and will serve to purify instead of masking the symptoms like western medicine does.

Look at your diet and eat foods that will nourish and strengthen your body against any malevolent forces.

May Allah cure you, me and any other forum users who have been affected by sihr, Ameen
                sister that was exactly my fear, because due to recent events going on over here, people may be unsure who to believe and that was making me think twice about posting here incase i was also going to be doubted as one of the drama makers.

Comment

Bump, I hope you are doing well.

To add to what flashnazia said, honey is also very good. If you can get a kind called Manuka honey, with a high rating (like 16+ or more, you will see it on the package), that is an excellent honey for healing. There is a hadith about the healing effects of honey, and it is the only thing called Shifaa' (healing) in the Qur'aan besides the Qur'aan itself.

So eat honey, lots of it, even if you don't like how it tastes. Manuka isn't the best tasting honey out there, but it is the best, even if you apply it to cuts/wounds, they heal rapidly. It is antiseptic, and they even use it to treat wounds and cancer patients. You should really try it, with lots of du`aa of course.
                  والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Ameen to all duas.
                    "Your votes may change the government but they won't change the system"

The Prophet said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (an evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." [Saheeh Al Bukhari]
                    “The wiping away of the World means less to Allah than a Believer to be killed unjustly” [Sunan Ibn Majah]

Comment

Originally posted by Wave&Smile
                      edited comment
                      dont let them liars win by making you doubt muslima_rose.
                      Last edited by SILURES; 02-06-12, 11:17 PM.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Last edited by علي; 02-06-12, 11:45 PM.
                        والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

...regardless make du'a and don't go too deep into it, Allah swt will do whats best.

your in my du'a sister.
                          Last edited by Grotbags; 03-06-12, 05:34 PM. Reason: quite hurtful
                          La illaha ilallah

Comment

The Prophet :saw: only mentioned honey, however the kind I am talking about is called Manuka. I usually buy it from Amazon.com, but in America there is a chain called Whole Foods that also sells it sometimes.

It has a factor on it, commonly called UMF, and it's a number that indicates its healing strength. A decent number is 16+, but it can go up to 30 (this can be quite expensive).

It works wonders, I use it on cuts sometimes, and used it on a really nasty infected cat bite I suffered one time.... it is amazing there is nothing like it.

Also note, whenever getting honey, no matter what kind it is, make sure you are getting it 100% natural and raw, do not get the processed stuff they sell in large supermarkets for very cheap. 100% raw natural honey is not that expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by علي View Post
                              The Prophet :saw: only mentioned honey, however the kind I am talking about is called Manuka. I usually buy it from Amazon.com, but in America there is a chain called Whole Foods that also sells it sometimes.

It has a factor on it, commonly called UMF, and it's a number that indicates its healing strength. A decent number is 16+, but it can go up to 30 (this can be quite expensive).

It works wonders, I use it on cuts sometimes, and used it on a really nasty infected cat bite I suffered one time.... it is amazing there is nothing like it.

Also note, whenever getting honey, no matter what kind it is, make sure you are getting it 100% natural and raw, do not get the processed stuff they sell in large supermarkets for very cheap. 100% raw natural honey is not that expensive.
                              I want to get it, can you show me which one on www.amazon.co.uk?

jzk.

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimSoljah View Post
                                I want to get it, can you show me which one on www.amazon.co.uk?

jzk.
                                I bought this one before, and it was good.

This one looks good too though, but the first one is better.

Keep in mind it's not the best tasting honey out there (actually I don't like it much), but it is by far the healthiest.

Also wa iyyakum :)

Comment

Working...
                                X