• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: i may hv cancer

:wswrwb:
    Ameen to the dua's.

Originally posted by noobz View Post
    my mom had cancer for nearly 5 years ...

and then she didnt ....

stupid doctors.

Was she given treatment hence why her condition improved? Or, was there a misunderstanding and after living 5 years with 'cancer' only to be told that she had no cancer to begin with? If this is the case then it could be anyone's fault really from admin, HCP, GP etc. (not just doctors)
    Last edited by journey2jannah; 31-05-12, 05:42 PM.
    The example of a believer is that of a fresh tender plant; from whatever direction the wind comes, it bends it, but when the wind becomes quiet, it becomes straight again. Similarly, a believer is afflicted with calamities (but he remains patient till Allah removes his difficulties.) And an impious wicked person is like a pine tree which keeps hard and straight till Allah cuts (breaks) it down when He wishes.

Comment

:salams

Sorry to hear - May Allah Azzwajal the bestower of good free you from this and remove any sihr. Continue with the ruqya like others said inshAllah.
      Will do dua 4 for u inshAllah

Do not sit idle, for indeed death is seeking you.

Al Hasan Al Basre [RA]

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
        In order to be cured completely, the sihr needs to undone. Otherwise there is nothing to stop the Jinn from possessing you again.

Have you been given water to drink etc etc

The Jinns can lie, manipulate and deceive, but have faith in Allah swt.
        inshallah he will give it to me next time i go.

omg what if the jin doesnt tell who the sahir is and even the sahir, maybe he forgot where he placed the sihr or lets say he has done many he forgot which ones which.....ya allah...

Comment

You will certainly be in our du`aa, may Allah make it easy.
          والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Allah have mercy on you!

Comment

Wa Alaykum Assalam

Ameen to the duas

Sister stay strong, Allah (swt) tests those that he loves. :)

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

:lahawla:

Ameen to all the dua'as. Stay strong sis and be patient, Insha'Allah.

Comment

May Allah heal you and grant u sabr during this testing time you're going through.
                  I'll keep you in my dua, Insh'Allah, and keep us posted with updates.
                  Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by NGE View Post
                    May Allah give you a complete recovery and make this test a means of great reward for you. Ameen.
                    Ameen

Comment

Allah will cure u ameen thuma ameen he tests the ones he loves i will keep u in my duas

Comment

Your in my duas sis. Stay strong and keep your tongue moist with the remembrance of Allah subhanahu wa ta aaala
                        http://www.deenulhuq.wordpress.com

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Comment

:wswrwb:

May Allah cure you and forgive your sins and protect you against every evil force. ameen.

sorry to hear that. stay hopeful.

Comment

:wswrwb: honest sister,

I'm sorry to hear about that, May Allah swt cure you, make it easy for you, Ameen. May Allah swt forgive all your sins and increase your status for your patience, Ameen.

InshaAllah I will make more duas for you. Remember Allah swt is always with you, "And in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest" (13:28).

:jkk:

Comment

:wswrwb: its alittle irresponsible of your doctors to declare its 90% cancer when the cat scans havent confirmed anything, insha Allah it will be fine sister, make duaa and ask Allah ta ala to give u strength, and dont worry about it untill you know theres something to deal with. shaitan will have field day messing with your head, and yet nothing is confirmed, mau Allah give u sabr amin.
                              "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

may Allah keep you strong and cure you from the illness if there is any, inshaAllah there won't be any though.
                                http://s14.postimg.org/v1lw1cm69/ummahanim.gif
                                Twitter: https://twitter.com/akh_fuaadh

Comment

Working...
                                X