i may hv cancer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: i may hv cancer

May Allah bless the soul of this beautiful young sister. It saddens me how young she was.
    Dear brothers and sisters, fear Allah wherever you may be and stay away from the sins. It could be that today is our final one. So repent after every salaat.

Comment

Just reading through this thread and have realised that two more members have sadly passed both of whom posted on here.. Wakes you up and makes you realise that soon enough, we're next...

Repent, forgive, spread love and peace, never cause hardship, pay off your dept, welcome all your families, give sadaqa and pray... Pray .... Pray! May Allah swt protect you all and keep you in good health ameen.

Inna lilahi wa Inna illahi ra'joon.. Respect to all those who passed and to all those present today. Xx
      Last edited by Fragile; 02-05-16, 06:50 PM.
      I love you, cherish you and worship you,
      Guide me on your path to your janna,
      Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverMonotheist1 View Post
        May Allah bless the soul of this beautiful young sister. It saddens me how young she was.
        Dear brothers and sisters, fear Allah wherever you may be and stay away from the sins. It could be that today is our final one. So repent after every salaat.
        and our beautiful sister Phia.

make dua for her and for the family she has left behind. May Allah swt make everything easy for them ameen,
        Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
        __________________________________________________ _____________________________
        If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
          and our beautiful sister Phia.

make dua for her and for the family she has left behind. May Allah swt make everything easy for them ameen,
          Is phia86 dead???

Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
            Is phia86 dead???

yes
            I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

May Allah forgive us in such times

Comment

Inna lillahi inna illaihi raji'oon.

May allah grant her jannatul-firdaus.

Comment

Last edited by Sorrow'; 05-11-17, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Aw, may Allah forgive us and give the sister Jannah. I didn't know her but this has shook me up a bit and made me sad a little.

Comment

Allahu Akbar

May Allah grant her jannatul firdous
                      And allow her to be amongst the shuhada

The most emotional thread ive ever read subhanAllah
                      This is a reminder to all of us that death could come at anytime

Comment

Wallahi this thread made me cry and thats rare for me
                        this sister who passed away may Allah allow her to be in jannatu firdous has helped me so much
                        In just this one day she made me think so much about life
                        At such a young age she passed away but she had sabr and kept praising Allah with the intention to help the ummah fisabillilah
                        We all take life for granted we could die anyday read this thread and try and live as if you were going to die tomorrow as we dont know when we will meet Allah and we get too attached to the dunya

Luqman 31:33

يٰۤاَيُّهَا النَّاسُ اتَّقُوْا رَبَّكُمْ وَاخْشَوْا يَوْمًا لَّا يَجْزِىْ وَالِدٌ عَنْ وَّلَدِهٖ وَلَا مَوْلُوْدٌ هُوَ جَازٍ عَنْ وَّالِدِهٖ شَيْـــًٔا*ؕ اِنَّ وَعْدَ اللّٰهِ حَقٌّ* فَلَا تَغُرَّنَّكُمُ الْحَيٰوةُ الدُّنْيَا وَلَا يَغُرَّنَّكُمْ بِاللّٰهِ الْغَرُوْرُ

O mankind, fear your Lord and fear a Day when no father will avail his son, nor will a son avail his father at all. Indeed, the promise of Allah is truth, so let not the worldly life delude you and be not deceived about Allah by the Deceiver.

Comment

I just saw this

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi ra'jiun

May Allah grant her Jannah and may her family and friends stay strong in difficult time
                          Narrated Humaid: I heard Muawiya bin Abi Sufyan delivering a sermon. He said, "I heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, "If Allah wants to do a favor to somebody, He bestows on him, the gift of understanding the Qur'an and Sunna. I am but a distributor, and Allah is the Giver. The state of this nation will remain good till the Hour is established, or till Allah's Order comes." Sahih al-Bukhari

Comment

Ameen

Comment

Originally posted by wizard01 View Post
                              sorry how did you find out she had passed away?

Refer Page 3 , post 113
                              http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...=1#post4874832#

Post 167 is probably strongest support for her expiration

Although not confirmation or sure fact as i dont know for sure. That is the only evidence at present.

May Allah have mercy on her. Ameen.
                              Last edited by Arsalan; 11-11-17, 12:10 PM.
                              "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah_rose View Post
                                :salams brotherrs n sisters

i went to gt my reports today n docs told me 90% sure that i hv cancer n its spred

i wanted u guys to make so much dua fr me that :insha: its not cancer, because the docs will show it to top surgeons who will examine my ct scans n say wt it is. allah is merciful and he answers the duas of his servant for his brother in his absence.

:jkk:

i am trying to be so patient.....inshallah khair this is a test and i will pass it inshallah.
                                Don't worry about it you'll be fine cancer or no cancer we all have to die anyway just make sure you do good to cover up any bad

Comment

Working...
                                X