Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FREE SUBWAY COOKIE if you've been to subway resturants Recently and have your receipt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FREE SUBWAY COOKIE if you've been to subway resturants Recently and have your receipt

http://www.tellsubway.co.uk/ContentM...page=Home/Home

If you don't have a store ID then let me know I got a few spare receipts. You just need to enter your email and they send you a QR code, go in to the shop show the lady and you get free biscuit.

I have about 10 receipts left!

Re: FREE SUBWAY COOKIE if you've been to subway resturants Recently and have your rec

Salaam, May I please have 4 if you could be so kind? I will be going on Friday Inshallah and be getting the £3 Lunch deal as I haven't a lot of money - I'm a student.
    Jazakallah

Comment

Re: FREE SUBWAY COOKIE if you've been to subway resturants Recently and have your rec

dubious HFA meat lol.
      Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

-Quran (57:20)

Comment

walaikum assalam YazzyH

i no longer posses the receipts, not even sure if they do them still i posted this months ago

Comment

Stop eating junk food.

Ever thought of why something might be given away?
          Free-will if good for him who is master of himself (Rumi)

Comment

why are we promoting nonhalal restaurants on this site
            do we know if the cookies contain vanilla extract/alcohol

Comment

Can I have one please?

Comment

Originally posted by shhaeerkhan786:5020706
                Can I have one please?
                He said there are none left rotfl
                Haterz gonna hate
                AND ~PRINCESSE DOESN'T CARE
                ~Too cool for you~
                My blog:
                https://pikiyoyo.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...