No announcement yet.

Can you guys make Duaah for me to HEAL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you guys make Duaah for me to HEAL?

Hello and Salam to all my fellow brothers and sisters. I am new to this forum and will try to describe my problem.

This is going to be hard for me to say but here is my history. I was always a good kid throughout my life, I prayed and was exposed to Islam by my Uncle. I loved it.

However, when I hit high school I fell off track. I started drinking and partying. Met the wrong group of people.

Eventually I discovered the worst thing I would ever meet in my life: Marijuana.

I was told it was harmless and just a plant, and even organizations and media on the news kept debating how harmless it was.

I fell in love with it. It made everything so much more vibrant and beautiful. All of the TV shows I used to watch at night became funnier when I was stoned. All during this time was a few months ago, I did not pray to Allah at all, in fact, Asturgfallah, Islam was the last thing on my mind.

About a week ago is where it all changed. I was exposed to a large amount of Marijuana where I smoked a whole fat joint of California medical marijuana all the way to myself.

I proceeded to wake up the next day and I felt very weird. Almost as if the world around me was fake and unrealistic. Everything looked so artificial and weird and even my own neighborhood looked like a cartoon. I looked up my symptoms online and was diagnosed with

"Marijuana induced Derealization" it is also known as Hallucinogenic Persisting Perception Disorder or (HPPD)

I basically feel like I am "high" "stoned" "drunk" in my daily life. I cannot concentrate. My memory is gone. I also feel a lost connection to my family and friends and I am tired all the time. This never happened when I was smoking Marijuana all the time, but was simply "triggered" by the smoke session I had a few weeks ago.

It is a brain disorder that is triggered by the chemical THC in Marijuana and basically the brain got rewired completely to think that reality is similar to stoned reality, or intoxicated reality. I don't know if I will ever be normal again. I am praying to Allah that he make me normal again and that I will never smoke weed again.

Many people recover from this after many months, but also haver read of many people who have had it there whole lives after Marijuana triggered it. I just wish to go back to normal as I do not feel normal and I have not smoked weed in 3 weeks, have been totally sober. Yet I still feel derealized.

Inshallah, you guys can make duaah for me to return back to normal and for Allah to make me normal again. Please help me guys and make duaah for me.

Please my fellow brothers and sisters, make duaah that Allah will heal me inshallah and return my brain back to normal. Doctors cannot do anything about this because it is not a physical brain disorder, but rather an emotional disorder. In other words, the brain looks fine under a CT scan but many doctors will simply dismiss it as anxiety and give you pills that won't do anything other than make you tired. I want Allah to rebalance the chemicals in my brain so I can heal naturally and be normal again.

Please ya Muslimeen, make duah for me, and inshallah by Allah's great will I can be back to normal soon.

Salam.

Re: Can you guys make Duaah for me to HEAL?

:salams

ya this is called perma fry.

it goes away eventually, normally. 3 weeks is not long enough by far. its usually takes years for you to get back to normal if you were a full time pothead.
    painful torment? (10) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

The only person who can end your addiction is you The first step is to sincerely admit there is a problem and to want to resolve your issues.

Comment

May Allah relieve you of your problems.

However, you will have to realise this is a two say system. God only helps those who help themselves.

You will need to put a drastic change in your lifestyle.

Inshallah you should recover in due time, but realise this is a long road and you will have to steer clear from the drug irrespective if how you feel.

Comment

Alhamdullilah, I really appreciate your honesty. That is not an easy thing to admit on a Muslim site, but I am so happy you did bc there are so many that believe marijuana is ok, harmless. You are exactly right, the media portrays it as "natural" and "relaxing," but, as you have shown, it is not so innocent. May others learn from your story and may you be blessed for leading others away from that mistake. I pray you get better and sincerely learn from your mistake.
          [FONT=Century Gothic][I][SIZE=4][URL="http://nadirahangail.com/books/wwlaw/"][COLOR=#ff0000]Malikah, Aliyah, Mariam and Jaime would love to meet you! You'll never guess what they learned along the way...[/COLOR][/URL][/SIZE][/I][CENTER]:love:[/CENTER][/FONT]

Comment

I was not a heavy smoker but that doesn't really matter anyway. It was haram and I shouldn't have been doing it. It is a very common brain disorder caused by Marijuana, in fact if you type in "Marijuana Cannabis Derealization" on Google, you get hundreds of hits.

Inshallah this will go away with time, I just want to feel normal again. Please make duah for me guys.

Comment

May Allah relieve you of your problems. ameen

if you trust allah lke hes meant to be trusted, he will relieve you off everything.

Comment

asalaamu alaykum wr wb

we will make dua for u bro :) keep reciting surah al fatiha on yourself too and the qur'an as a shifaa' on you. Also read duas from the sunnah (i.e. http://makedua.com) :)
                visit this free Muslim marriage agency thats only for practising Muslims! >> www.puremuslimmatch.com

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X