Day-2-Day Islamic Remindars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day-2-Day Islamic Remindars

Asalaam alaikum, The Following Thread Is a Collection Of Wise Sayings From The History of Islam.
    Insha allah I will Try and Post a Saying Each Day, and Everyone else Is welcome to Post a Saying.Thanks and JAZAKALLAH.

Thursday 3rd May 2012

Allah(swt) said, regarding the prayer, "...and truly, it is extremely heavy and hard except on those who are submissive..." [Quran 2:45]

Re: Day-2-Day Islamic Remindars

Friday 4th May 2012

The Prophet(saw) said, "I looked at Paradise and found poor people forming the majority of its inhabitants; and I looked at Hell and saw that the majority of its inhabitants were women." [Bukhari]

Comment

Saturday 5th May

The Prophet(saw) said, "Allah's curse is upon women who appear like men and upon men who appear like women." [Sahi al-Jami]

Comment

Sunday 6th May 2012

'Each of your breaths is a priceless jewel, since each of them is irreplaceable and once gone, can never be retrieved... Dont be like the decieved fools who are joyous because each day their wealth increases while their life shortens...What good is an increase in wealth when life grows ever shorter?
        Therefore be joyous only for an increase in knowledge or in good works, for they are your two companions who will accompany you in your grave when your family, wealth, children and friends stay behind'...[Imam Ghazali]

Comment

Monday 7th May 2012

Narrated by Anas bin Malik(Radhiallaho anho):

Allah’s Messenger (sallAllaahu `alaihi wasallam) said: : He who brought up two girls properly till they grew up, he and I would come (together) on the Day

of Resurrection, and he interlaced his fingers (for explaining the point of nearness between him and that person)

Sahih Muslim 6364

Comment

Tuseday 8th May 2012

The World is three days: As for yesterday, it has vanished, along with all that was in it. As for tomorrow, you may never see it. As for today, it is yours, so work in it.
            - Hassan al-Basri

Comment

Wednesday 9th May 2012

"A friend cannot be considered a friend until he is tested in three occasions: In time of need, behind your back and after your death" [Ali Ibn Talib]

Comment

thursday 10th May 2012

Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:

When a man dies, his acts come to an end, but three, recurring charity, or knowledge (by which people) benefit, or a pious son, who prays for him (for the deceased).

{Book 013, Chapter 4, Number 4005 : Sahih Muslim}

Comment

Friday 10 May 2012

The Messenger of Allah(swt) said, "O Allah, I declare inviolable(not to be broken) the rights of the two weak ones: the orphans and women." [An-Nisaa'i]

Comment

Saturday 12th May 2012

The Messenger of Allah(swt) said, "O Allah, I declare inviolable(not to be broken) the rights of the two weak ones: the orphans and women." [An-Nisaa'i]

Comment

Sunday 13 May 2012

Meet people in such a manner that if you die, they should weep for you, and if you live, they should long for you [Ali (radi Allahu anhu)]

Comment

Monday 14th may 2012

The Believer will come near(his Lord) till his Lord covers him with His screen and makes him confess his sins. (Allah will ask him), 'Do you know (that you did) 'such-and-such' sin? 'Yes, I do.' Then Allah will say, 'I concealed it in the world and I forgive it for you today.' [Bukhari]

Comment

Tuesday 15th May 2012

Meet people in such a manner that if you die, they should weep for you, and if you live, they should long for you [Hazrat Ali (radi Allahu anhu)]

Comment

Wednesday 16 May 2012

And fear a Day when you will be returned to Allah. Then every soul will be compensated for what it earned, and they will not be treated unjustly." [Baqarah: 281]

Comment

Thursday 17th May 2012

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "The seeking of knowledge is obligatory for every Muslim." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 74

Comment

Working...
                              X