No announcement yet.

Where will Jannah/Jahannam be situated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where will Jannah/Jahannam be situated?

:salams

Random thought that came in my mind, probably waswas of the shaytan, but thought to ask anyway.

If the lowest person in Jannah will get the equivalent of the earth and x10 of it (as in hadith), where will Jannah be situated? Or rather, where is it situated, as it is in existence now?

So many people will be there, since the beginning of time, in Jannah and Jahannam, and their size will be of Adam, so where will this all be?

Maybe it is in a different galaxy? Allaahu Aalim

Please forgive me for asking such a question, but this would be in my thoughts and troubling me if I didn't ask it.

Re: Where will Jannah/Jahannam be situated?

Not in this Universe...

Though 1 does need to be reminded that there is a connection to Hell fire and Paradise on earth, in the grave of evrey person. For the disbeliever their grave is connected to the hellfire, where as the believer has a grave connected to Paradise....
    Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

But the connection that there is, is not direct is it?

Comment

I believe it's in the world of the unseen. A different dimension is the closest a person could come up with but Allah huAliam

Comment

Being a sci-fi nut, I think about these things as well.

There are 7 heavens before one gets to Jannah.

The 1st: The sky as far as one can see.

The 2nd: The edge of the solar system.

The 3rd: The edge of the galaxy.

The 4th: The edge of the known universe.

Etc.......etc....

So imagine how far you'd have to travel to get to Jannat. The distances involved are mind boggling.

Comment

Brother,
            Such things called MOGHIB'aat (Unseen).
            Do you know?
            Doctor(s) say that:
            There is iron in the human body.
            There is a salt in the human body.
            There is a sugar in the body.

Now can a doctor take out one table spoon of Sugar or Salt. Or can s/he take out one nail from human body?
            S/he will answer that these things are present in the body but I can't do this.

Similarly these things are present and will occure inshallah but on one can show you.
            Say Istighfaar and do tuba...

As such questions and things are against Islamic faith.
            [B]Al-Hijamah[/B] (cupping) is the best remedy. (Al-Bukhari) :up:
            [url]http://www.alhijamah.com[/url]
            [url]http://forum.alhijamah.com[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Eshal View Post

But the connection that there is, is not direct is it?
              A direct connection...but of course we would not see it if we dug up a grave....since its in the world of the unseen.....but we know its there because that is what the Prophet :saw: has related to us...
              Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by chameleon View Post

Etc.......etc....

So imagine how far you'd have to travel to get to Jannat. The distances involved are mind boggling.
                :salams:

hi there just wanted to comment on ya post,,,,i remember being told by my islamic teacher bk in day ,, that our sky is first,, and then the second sky starts at end of this universe. waa Allahu a'alaam.

Comment

Originally posted by alhijamah View Post
                  Brother,
                  Such things called MOGHIB'aat (Unseen).
                  Do you know?
                  Doctor(s) say that:
                  There is iron in the human body.
                  There is a salt in the human body.
                  There is a sugar in the body.

Now can a doctor take out one table spoon of Sugar or Salt. Or can s/he take out one nail from human body?
                  S/he will answer that these things are present in the body but I can't do this.

Similarly these things are present and will occure inshallah but on one can show you.
                  Say Istighfaar and do tuba...

As such questions and things are against Islamic faith.

I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have asked this, but it is better to let it out than to let it out than to eat you up inside and berive you of faith, no?

Comment

do paradise and hell exist at present http://islamqa.info/en/ref/14526

The degrees and levels of Paradise and Hell, and the deeds that take one to them http://islamqa.info/en/ref/27075
                    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

^ Sister I KNOW they exist, I was asking where they exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Eshal View Post

^ Sister I KNOW they exist, I was asking where they exist.
                        Allahu alam, does it matter, the prophet :saw: said that the previous nations were destroyed by asking unnecessary questions ( about the deen) maybe if we look at these statements :

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle :saw: as saying: Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, will take in His grip the earth on the Day of Judgment and He would roll up the sky in His right hand and would say: I am the King; where are the kings of the world?

Abdullah b. 'Umar reported Allah's Messenger :saw:saying: Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, would fold the Heavens on the Day of Judgment and then He would place them on His tight hand and say: I am the Lord; where are the haughty and where are the proud (today)? He would fold the' earth (placing it) on the left hand and say: I am the Lord; where are the haughty and where are the proud (today)?

Abdullah b. Miqsam reported that he saw Abdullah b. Umar as he narrated Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, would take in His hand His Heavens and His Earth, and would say: I am Allah. And He would clench His fingers and then would open them (and say): I am your Lord. I saw the pulpit in commotion from underneath because of something (vibrating) there. And (I felt this commotion so much) that I said (to myself): may it not fall with Allah's Massenger :saw: upon it.

Abdullah b. Miqsam reported that 'Abdullah b. 'Umar reported: I saw Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) upon the pulpit and he was saying that the Mighty Lord, the Exalted and Glorious would take hold of the Heavens and earth in His hand. ( The rest of the hadith is the same)

sahih muslim

and bear that in mind, how is it possible for us to comprehend beyond what has been stated. we are trying to understand exactly where is jannah and where is hellfire when we cannot even comprehend or understand where the end of the furthest galaxy is , and even if we did know then on the day of judgement when everything is rolled up then all that we understood will be irellevant as it will no longer exist and we will have no known basis for which direction to base our understanding on :)
                        Last edited by *asiya*; 20-04-12, 12:37 PM.
                        "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

It was just a question sister, I'm sorry, I won't ask anything ever again.

Comment

My answer is I don't know. My best natural guesswould be parallel universes. Religiously speaking I would say they are just another form of creation, and that is sufficient for me.

Comment

Originally posted by chameleon View Post

Etc.......etc....

I don't know where you got that information from, i think you are mixing sci-fi with Islam.
                              "And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers"(51:55)

The Snake and Malik ibn Dinar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOfrNtDw5Yc

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X