Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to ask for in dua?

:salams

If you have debts that need to paid or if somethings broken down and you need a new one, how do you ask for such things in dua?

I've never liked the idea of directly asking for money or items of dunya instead I ask for rizq in general or for help with matters, but what if you need something in specific sorting out, asap?

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com

Re: What to ask for in dua?

Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

There's nothing wrong with keeping it simple: 'Oh Allah, resolve all my debts with ease' and 'Oh Allah, give me a new xyz'.
    -

Comment

Allaahummak-finee bihalaalika 'an haraamika wa 'aghninee bifadhlika 'amman siwaaka.

O Allah, suffice me with what You have allowed instead of what You have forbidden, and make me independent of all others besides You.[1]

[1]At-Tirmithi 5/560. See also Al-Albani, Sahih At-Tirmithi 3/180.

Allaahumma 'innee 'a'oothu bika minal-hammi walhazani, wal'ajzi walkasali, walbukhli waljubni, wa dhala'id-dayni wa ghalabatir-rijaali.

O Allah, I seek refuge in You from grief and sadness, from weakness and from laziness, from miserliness and from cowardice, from being overcome by debt and from being overpowered by men (i.e. other people)[1]

[1] Al-Bukhari 7/158

(taken from Fortress of the Muslim)

Comment

Peace and prosperity (for all the Ummah). It's what Abraham (pbuh) asked. :)
        And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah81 View Post

Allaahummak-finee bihalaalika 'an haraamika wa 'aghninee bifadhlika 'amman siwaaka.

O Allah, suffice me with what You have allowed instead of what You have forbidden, and make me independent of all others besides You.[1]

[1]At-Tirmithi 5/560. See also Al-Albani, Sahih At-Tirmithi 3/180.

Allaahumma 'innee 'a'oothu bika minal-hammi walhazani, wal'ajzi walkasali, walbukhli waljubni, wa dhala'id-dayni wa ghalabatir-rijaali.

O Allah, I seek refuge in You from grief and sadness, from weakness and from laziness, from miserliness and from cowardice, from being overcome by debt and from being overpowered by men (i.e. other people)[1]

[1] Al-Bukhari 7/158

(taken from Fortress of the Muslim)
          ^
          ​​Your du'aa... Always dear, always needed (Jazaa'akumullah Khair.)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X