Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Syria crisis: "until the Romans land at al-A’maq or in Dabiq"(Hadith in Sahih Muslim)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Syria crisis: Turkey tells UN it may need refugee help & the Hadith in Sahih Musl

Iran does support Bashar regime by everything in order to kill Syrian people.

Comment

Re: Syria crisis: Turkey tells UN it may need refugee help & the Hadith in Sahih Musl

Originally posted by Al Mahdi View Post
      Iran does support Bashar regime by everything in order to kill Syrian people.
      Inshallah the evil plans of the raafidahs and the alawis will fail.

Comment

I think the people planning are those who used muslims in thier army when they conquered jeruselum around 90 years ago !

I think the people planning are those who have managed too build KFC at the Door step of masjid Harram

I Think the people who are really planning are those who have controlled Muslim nations for decades !

THAT'S who is planning !

I wonder why you fail each time too understand that fact ??

Comment

Originally posted by truthlogic View Post
          I think the people planning are those who used muslims in thier army when they conquered jeruselum around 90 years ago !

I think the people planning are those who have managed too build KFC at the Door step of masjid Harram

I Think the people who are really planning are those who have controlled Muslim nations for decades !

THAT'S who is planning !

I wonder why you fail each time too understand that fact ??
          Who let this creep back in?

Own up

Comment

Originally posted by -Shamil- View Post
            Who let this creep back in?

Own up

Hmmm, more insults directed at me and I the one who gets banned !!

My point is valid ! The Shia may be misguided ! But they ain't planning against Allah swt. , ! For Any one suggesting they do and ignoring the real criminals indeed has a agenda !!!!!!?!?!

Comment

Hmmm, more insults directed at me and I the one who gets banned !!

My point is valid ! The Shia may be misguided ! But they ain't planning against Allah swt. , ! For Any one suggesting they do and ignoring the real criminals indeed has a agenda !!!!!!?!?!
              im not talking about you being a shia - im talking about you being a liar

when shias die in iraq - you say this is terrible, people are being killed

when sunnis die in syria - you say this isnt happening, its just propaganda EVEN THOUGH MANY OF US KNOW PEOPLE IN SYRIA, YOU MORON -

if you didnt support a murderer of muslims, i wouldnt be so rude to you - but you deserve it

Comment

Shakmil !

The way the deaths are reported is a clear case of propaganda ! If you can't see that then truly you are misguided !

IF I am a liar why are you having such a hard time proving it ??

Any way back too my original point before you dragged another related subject :::

The Shia was raised by dark warrior who has still not answered me back too how only Allah swt alone can be the judge of muslims !

But if u want a lesson in geo politics send me a private pm

Comment

Shakmil !

The way the deaths are reported is a clear case of propaganda ! If you can't see that then truly you are misguided !

IF I am a liar why are you having such a hard time proving it ??

Any way back too my original point before you dragged another related subject :::

The Shia was raised by dark warrior who has still not answered me back too how only Allah swt alone can be the judge of muslims !

But if u want a lesson in geo politics send me a private pm
                  you still havent proved to me that 84 shia died in iraq - thats why your a liar...ive been waiting for 2 weeks now

everyone here has seen your lies, im giving you a chance to prove yourself and you cant do it
                  Last edited by -Shamil-; 02-07-12, 12:14 AM.

Comment

you still havent proved to me that 84 shia died in iraq - thats why your a liar...ive been waiting for 2 weeks now

everyone here has seen your lies, im giving you a chance to prove yourself and you cant do it
                    Ok Shakmil with Syria we have one man in his attic residing in Coventry UK ! He calls him self the syrian observatory of human rights! The info he pumps out daily are the figures and reports used by the BBC , sky the United nations and nearly every one else ! Do you get it? ( I don't deny that no one has died in syria that's a silly assumption too make ) but the western reporting has been shocking at the very best and proven down out right LIES some of the time ,

If you can't tell the difference between that and the carnage still comings out of Iraq then surely you are misguided ?

Comment

By the way I have explain this one before too you giving you another apology / example !

And the best you can do is insult ??

You ignore the fact that only Allah can judge a Muslim
                      You ignore the fact that nearly all the western media reports on syria have been at best bias and at times proven fabrications !

Turkey is also batting for the wrong side ! I bet you can't even accept that ?
                      Last edited by truthlogic; 02-07-12, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Ok Shakmil with Syria we have one man in his attic residing in Coventry UK ! He calls him self the syrian observatory of human rights! The info he pumps out daily are the figures and reports used by the BBC , sky the United nations and nearly every one else ! Do you get it? ( I don't deny that no one has died in syria that's a silly assumption too make ) but the western reporting has been shocking at the very best and proven down out right LIES some of the time ,

If you can't tell the difference between that and the carnage still comings out of Iraq then surely you are misguided ?
                        firstly, my name is not shakmil you handicap

secondly do you know who shaykh muhammad yakoubi is?

if not go and find it - he is one of the scholars who has a large following in syria and he was exiled by your hero ratface assad - he is still in contact with all his followers and the people and he has people all over the country...he knows the about all the murders as his people have experienced them firsthand - he is a respected scholar, not a retard like you who picks and chooses what he wants to believe

Comment

firstly, my name is not shakmil you handicap

secondly do you know who shaykh muhammad yakoubi is?

if not go and find it - he is one of the scholars who has a large following in syria and he was exiled by your hero ratface assad - he is still in contact with all his followers and the people and he has people all over the country...he knows the about all the murders as his people have experienced them firsthand - he is a respected scholar, not a retard like you who picks and chooses what he wants to believe

Here we go again ! More insults. ! And no one does anything !?

Here we go again you ignoring all the facts when you are rebuttled !

Which part can't you comprehened ?

Comment

Here we go again ! More insults. ! And no one does anything !?

Here we go again you ignoring all the facts when you are rebuttled !

Which part can't you comprehened ?

i cant comprehend the fact that a retard like you has the mental capacity to switch a computer on without managing to kill himself

now answer my question

Comment

i cant comprehend the fact that a retard like you has the mental capacity to switch a computer on without managing to kill himself

now answer my question
                              We know that 85 Iraqis died on that day as then Iraqi gov . Iraqi national news channels , foreign media all reported the same numbers , ! You understand ? Confirmation !

Now the only confirmation we get is from a guy sitting in his attick in conventry telling the BBC and U.N what happened in Syrian today !

Will drawing a picture help you too understand better ???

" I was gona ask u about
                              shaykh muhammad yakoubi ,but I think u need to get your head around this issue first !

And stop being abusive too me ! Why is no one paying any attention too this??

Comment

We know that 85 Iraqis died on that day as then Iraqi gov . Iraqi national news channels , foreign media all reported the same numbers , ! You understand ? Confirmation !

Now the only confirmation we get is from a guy sitting in his attick in conventry telling the BBC and U.N what happened in Syrian today !

Will drawing a picture help you too understand better ???

" I was gona ask u about
                                shaykh muhammad yakoubi ,but I think u need to get your head around this issue first !

And stop being abusive too me ! Why is no one paying any attention too this??
                                the iraqi goverment are liars and no-one believes what they say and look - truthlogic now believes what the foreign media says!

so when foreign media says sunnis are dying in syria, you say no its propaganda, its not true

but when the foreign media says shias are dying in iraq - you believe them and say its all true

thats why your a hypocrite and a mong

Comment

Working...
                                X