X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the Keller cult

Originally posted by ahaneefah View Post
    His used Miswak for 450 $, is this a joke ? this is nuts ._.
    And he is the son of Ithel Goch ap Cynwrig ap Iorwerth Ddu ap Cynwrig Ddewis Herod ap Cywryd!

Comment

Originally posted by Hafsah1 View Post
      Is it "BS", Isn't it in that link in post #18 ?

http://alsiraat.co.uk/wp-content/upl...akaauction.pdf

The webpage states "Cotton Pants worn under jalabiya, when giving durus and hadras. Minimum bid. $100.00. Current bid $500.00"

Is that "BS" ?

Also the same webpage states "All items have been used a lot by the Sheikh.".

Is that "BS" too ?

Did this auction happen or not ?
      Also, if the auction did happen, were they just selling his clothes to raise money for something beneficial without the thinking that the clothes have blessings just because he wore it
      or were they selling it to people as they think because this guy wore the clothes that it has blessings ?
      Can someone clarify about this auction ?
      thats blind following for you, he couldnt come up with any reply so he is talking about underwear vs. pajama/underpants!!! what about the fact that he puts his used miswak and used pajama up for "baraka" auction? and that whoever buys it receives baraka!!! is that Islam?????? which Islam are these people following??? they cannot refute it so they ignore it and live with their blind following
      "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by -Shamil- View Post
        asking for proof is "not wanting to open your eyes to reality" is it? how exactly?

i suppose i should take everything a random person on the internet says at face value then..
        go check the link and try to justify those sick actions, selling used miswak for baraka!!! what religion is that???
        "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Comment

ok putting the used miswak sale to one side, weird though that this. the more serious issue is his praising of the kufr of ibn arabi. We should remember that the one who refuses to make takfir upon a clear kafir is also a kafir and ignorance cannot be claimed in the case of keller as he praises ibn arabi and his works which says even the worship of idols is not shirk as Allaah is in everything.

clearly anyone who reads such views in the works of ibn arabi and fails to believe it is kufr is himself a kafir.
          Abu Saalehah

OUTREACH4ISLAM - Calling the not yet Muslims of Leicester to Islam since 2006

Comment

I don't know anything about this topic.

However, I recently heard some lectures by a particular sheikh that were, mashallah, very informative, touching and on deen. Many, many people went from disregarding this individual due to his particular sub-sect, to praising him highly and encouraging others to listen to him.

My friend and her brother got into a huge argument over this sheikh, because her brother kept telling her that the sheikh was a deviant, but she didn't believe him. Finally he gave her some of his "other" lectures to listen to, and she was totally shocked.

Thousands of people spent a lot of time with him, learning from him, seeing him embody Quran and sunnah, etc. They have no idea (yet) that there are more layers to this onion, and if they continue to pursue his teachings, they may find themselves outside of Islam.

Because I can't understand Arabic, and the lectures in question are all in Arabic, I can only take another person's word for it. I don't have any problem with that in this case, as this friend is very dear to me. But I would never expect other people to accept such strong comments about a sheikh based on some Internet person's friend (lol) so I won't name him here.

My point, and there is one, is that seeing someone up close, even over an extended period of time, doesn't mean you really know them. Be cautious of all scholars these days.
            "Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2

Comment

Originally posted by tayyiboon View Post
              thats blind following for you, he couldnt come up with any reply so he is talking about underwear vs. pajama/underpants!!! what about the fact that he puts his used miswak and used pajama up for "baraka" auction? and that whoever buys it receives baraka!!! is that Islam?????? which Islam are these people following??? they cannot refute it so they ignore it and live with their blind following
              :salams

Brother Tayyiboon, you see most of the sufis today use magic and jinns to form these cults and brainwash their students, they themselves are misguided by these jinns and in turn misguide many more. There is not much you can do for these people except make dua to Allah.

178 (Al-Araf) Whomsoever Allah guides, he is the guided one, and whomsoever He sends astray,- then those! they are the losers.

179 (Al-Araf) And surely, We have created many of the jinn and mankind for Hell. They have hearts wherewith they understand not, and they have eyes wherewith they see not, and they have ears wherewith they hear not (the truth). They are like cattle, nay even more astray; those! They are the heedless ones.

Good thing is that times are changing and once again many people are guided and returning to Islam. Let pray that Allah guides as many of the ummah as possible.
              Game over. I'am out. sorry for my wierd posts

Account Disabled

Comment

astaghfirullah people.
                "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

https://refugeinastorm.net

Comment

Want to keep dodgy people like you out.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X