Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wat do u do when u feel suicidal?.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wat do u do when u feel suicidal?.......

wat do u do when u feel suicidal?....... :(

Re: wat do u do when u feel suicidal?.......

Originally posted by MuslimSoljah View Post
    Think of the Divine punishment for that action.
    'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

Originally posted by Peacenik View Post
      Think of the Divine punishment for that action.
      i do but still

Comment

i do but still
        Find out the cause for feeling like this. Think of all those people in a worse-off situation than yourself (like the starving in places like Africa, Asia etc..).

Thank ALLAH (SWT) for His Favours; for Guiding you to Islam; if it was His Will, you would be a non-Muslim.

Thank Him constantly; develop Taqwa; develop awareness of Him as much as possible; look into the life of the Messenger (saaw) and his Companions (ra), and the pain and hardship they went through. It's nothing compared to our lives.

Recite Durood upon the beloved (saaw). Insha'Allah you'll see things in a much positive light.
        'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

its not easy

Comment

Read the Quran or make dua.
            الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

its not easy
              I know.

See refuge with ALLAH (SWT) from the Shaytaan (who's provoking the feelings of despair into you).

Comment

think of the punishment that the hell fire will give, then also
                Stop
                Think why you want to die.. and what you could do if you stayed alive that may benifit another person by a good deed,
                if all else fails.. then just remember that you have the power to do alot of good things that can help many unfortunate people.. i.e give to the poor.. inspire the weak...

I would like to share something to you it may do you some good..

A boy comes to me with a spark of interest, I feed the spark and it becomes a flame. I feeded the flame and it becomes a fire.
                I feed the fire and it becomes a roaring blaze.

..so just think for a instance how you can inspire someone in someway <3

Comment

Asalaamu alaikum

Dont let ur mind wander in that direction

The more u let Urself think over those things the more u feel it... Reality is that if u were to do it u know that what's to come would be much much worse than what u feel now..

I know sometimes pain can feel so intense that it becomes unbearable, don't know what to do to make it stop but just remind yourself that Allah swt doesn't burden your soul more than u can bear, and I know ppl say that all the time but u have to believe it - y give up on Urself that easily? If u wanted to u could find the strength, teach Urself to feel contentment in the pain knowing that whatever u do feel doesn't go unrecognised by the Lord of the worlds, the many sins we've all committed over the years - a chance for then to be wiped away inshaAllah... Will u let ur resolve be so weak that ur not willing to take it for the sake of something far greater...

I know you just want it to stop but give Urself a chance and think about the biggest biggest blessing uv been given which is to be given the deen of Islam and then think about whether ud want to throw it all away for whatever's making u feel like this right now
                  ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                  "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                  :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

There is no-one who is afflicted by distress and grief, and says: ‘Allaahumma inni ‘abduka ibn ‘abdika ibn amatika naasyati bi yadika, maada fiyya hukmuka, ‘adlun fiyya qadaa’uka. As’aluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka aw anzaltahu fi kitaabika aw ‘allamtahu ahadan min khalqika aw ista’tharta bihi fi ‘ilm il-ghayb ‘indaka an taj’al al-Qur’aana rabee’ qalbi wa noor sadri wa jalaa’ huzni wa dhihaab hammi (O Allaah, I am Your slave, son of Your slave, son of Your maidservant; my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every name belonging to You which You have named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the Unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety),’ but Allaah will take away his distress and grief, and replace it with joy.” This is one of the remedies prescribed in sharee’ah.

One can also say “Laa ilaaha illa Anta, subhaanaka inni kuntu min al-dhaalimeen (none has the right to be worshipped but You (O Allaah), Glorified (and Exalted) be You [above all that (evil) they associate with You]! Truly, I have been of the wrongdoers)” [al-Anbiya 21:87 – interpretation of the meaning].
                    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Of course make dua to Allah,
                      and you can also go to a doctor or GP and tell them if you feel this way.

Also here is a good book to read; http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/Dont%20Be%20Sad.pdf

Comment

The advice of all up ^, if they do not work, find a meaning for yourself, a sport, an interest, a cause (charity)?, if you already have this, then.. renew it ?

or you could just start comfort eating.
                        And he is the son of Ithel Goch ap Cynwrig ap Iorwerth Ddu ap Cynwrig Ddewis Herod ap Cywryd!

Comment

Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever throws himself down from a mountain and kills himself will be in the Fire of Hell, throwing himself down therein for ever and ever. Whoever takes poison and kills himself, his poison will be in his hand and he will be sipping it in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever. Whoever kills himself with a piece of iron, that piece of iron will be in his hand and he will be stabbing himself in the stomach with it in the Fire of Hell, for ever and ever.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5442; Muslim, 109.

It was narrated from Thaabit ibn al-Dahhaak (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever kills himself with something in this world will be punished with it on the Day of Resurrection.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5700; Muslim, 110.

It was narrated that Jundub ibn ‘Abd-Allaah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Among those who came before you there was a man who was wounded and he panicked, so he took a knife and cut his hand with it, and the blood did not stop flowing until he died. Allaah said: ‘My slave hastened to bring about his demise; I have forbidden Paradise to him.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3276; Muslim, 113.
                          Free Web Hosting Pakistan - BASE.PK
                          Hi Web.India - Free Web Hosting India

Comment

What do you do when you feel suicidal?

Okay it goes like this. You go through this time/phase/period during which you go through these overwhelming feelings that life is not worth living for whatever reason, or that you would be better off dead, or that your situation is too painful, or that you have become too much of a failiure in life so you conjure up some notion that the world would be better off without you. It's also possible that something you'd aimed for your whole life or felt would make your life complete- but that something didn't work out or became out of your reach and triggered feelings of hopelessness cos' that was something that made you feel like you were really living. I think that's where the whole suicidal feelings start from- though correct me if I'm wrong or have missed something.

Right, aside from the obvious obvious ensure you are adhering to your faraid, regular in your prayers, your dhikr etc etc... just spend some free time contemplating death and thinking about it. Toss all your dunya issues out of your mind and just contemplate facing Allah (swt) with your deeds. Don't think of it as a viable escape from a miserable existence- not if you are thinking of suicide, but rather think of it as a means to be punished with something far far worse than anything you could've possibly experienced in this life. Think of the most awful, painful, terrible moment in your life and times that by a 1000 and realise the punishment would be worse than that. I mean you know that suicide will mean that you meet Allah (swt) and don't meet Allah (swt) with the honour of martyrdom or any grace but rather you meet Him with something resembling arrogance that you considered yourself more worthy of choosing your time of death than Allah (swt). Does He (swt) know better about the right time to leave this world or you? If you hate your life and Allah (Swt) wants to help you escape from it, then he could decide to give you a heart attack tonight and save you the trouble. The fact that He (swt) hasn't taken your life yet is an indication that your time hasn't arrived yet.

Anyway, think about what I've said cos' none of your problems at this world will matter when you leave it. You wont have to worry about going to work the next day or paying for the roof over your head or where your next meal comes from or what your family think whether they are proud of you or think you are a disgrace it doesn't matter. It wont matter if you were on good terms with your friend or if you had a falling out- all that will matter is that you face Allah (swt) and that is the only relationship and duty that would be at the forefront of your mind- so why violate that as the last moment of your life (ie by killing yourself)?

It's okay if you persevere in this world, even if it means you're depressed or feel bad about a lot of unpleasantness that goes on in the dunya. As we know the dunya is a prison for the believer so it's not such a bad thing to feel that you can't enjoy or revel in the dunya as such as long as you don't lose sight of your duties to Allah (swt) and inshAllah I'm hopeful that over time you find a way to work through these feelings and start to see things differently.

If these urges to kill yourself are overwhelming and strong and you feel you don't have control over it then I'm loathe to admit it as a last resort but if this situation is not being caused by a specific factor in your environment (eg bereavement, loss of something that meant the world to you) then I would wonder if there could be some kind of mental health issue going on that is messing with your emotions and making it doubly difficult to suppress overwhelming destructive feelings. That's all I can think of for now.
                            The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

seek allahs help and make alot of du,aa
                              wake to pray night prayers
                              increase my imaan coz this feeling comes from weak iman
                              remember the punishment of this
                              read adkar regularly to protect myself against the whispers of the shytan
                              my allah guide u and increase your imaan and my allah replace your hardship with ease

Comment

Working...
                              X