X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Allah is the best deceiver?

talk about mis-representation.
    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Hassan View Post
      SILURES, these sites are a big fake. If your interested I could give you links to Classical Arabic dictionaries like Lisan-al-Arab. You could also look in Jane's lexicon. For the meaning of the particular ayat, you can look in classical tafsirs like that of Ibn Kathir. There have been thousands of Muslims scholars who have been experts in Arabic, if the Qur'an had made such a fundamental mistake - don't you think they would have realized that.
      hassan im not saying anyone has made a mistake in any way. or im not trying to be negitive about the ayats meaning.

a site posted a translation of the word and said it can also mean decive as well as plan and scheme. all i asked was is that right because people here are saying it doesnt also mean decieve. i trust you and others here, if you say it doesnt also mean decive ill belive you mate, no need to post proof.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Tafsir ibn kathir

Muhammad bin Ishaq reported from Muhammad bin Ja`far bin Az-Zubayr, from `Urwah bin Az-Zubayr who commented on Allah's statement,

﴿وَيَمْكُرُونَ وَيَمْكُرُ اللَّهُ وَاللَّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَـكِرِينَ﴾

(...they were plotting and Allah too was plotting, and Allah is the best of plotters.) "I (Allah) plotted against them with My sure planning, and I saved you (O Muhammad) from them.''
        Last edited by vicious L; 09-03-12, 08:41 PM.

Comment

At the end i want to say that one of my christian neighbor asked me the Question.I couldn't answer that.
          So why i asked this question like this.So i found some specific talk and information from this.I will inform
          my friend.
          Islam and Dajjal

Comment

Originally posted by elitealot View Post
            Quran 3:54
            And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners.

Quran 7:99
            Then did they feel secure from the plan of Allah ? But no one feels secure from the plan of Allah except the losing people.

Quran 8:30
            And [remember, O Muhammad], when those who disbelieved plotted against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you [from Makkah]. But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners.

Quran 10:21
            And when We give the people a taste of mercy after adversity has touched them, at once they conspire against Our verses. Say, " Allah is swifter in strategy." Indeed, Our messengers record that which you conspire

Quran 13:42
            And those before them had plotted, but to Allah belongs the plan entirely. He knows what every soul earns, and the disbelievers will know for whom is the final home.
            What version of the Quran is this and how well can the translators be trusted?. What does it say in Arabic? That is what is exact. The unbelievers planned?
            What did the unbelievers plan? I believe the Quran in Arabic tells us but this translated doesn't. that begs the question: WHY? What unbelievers planned is what Allah does best. That is what the verse tells me.

Comment

This thread made me feel uncomfortable.. The title is very wrong for starters also I don't like anyone questioning Allah swt.
              Who are we to question the all mighty.. Who are we?
              I love you, cherish you and worship you,
              Guide me on your path to your janna,
              Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by AJ4u View Post
                What version of the Quran is this and how well can the translators be trusted?. What does it say in Arabic? That is what is exact. The unbelievers planned?
                What did the unbelievers plan? I believe the Quran in Arabic tells us but this translated doesn't. that begs the question: WHY? What unbelievers planned is what Allah does best. That is what the verse tells me.
                :zzz:
                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X