Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Duas

    Are these Duas where you read after namaz in a dua..

    Rabbana taqabbal minna innaka antas Sameeaul Aleem...
    Last edited by Mo786; 04-04-12, 09:36 AM.

    #2
    Re: Duas

    Originally posted by Mo786 View Post
    Are these Duas where you read after namaz in a dua..

    Rabbana taqabbal minna innaka antas Sameeaul Aleem...


    More From: http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/rabbana.html
    ??

    Comment


      #3
      You can read any Duas after namaz
      Because ur asking Allah so it's fine

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Duas

        Originally posted by deenlover1 View Post
        You can read any Duas after namaz
        Because ur asking Allah so it's fine

        Whenever the Imaam finishes a Dua he reads this at the end:

        Subhana rabbika rabbil `izzati `amma yasifun, was salamun `alal mursaleen wal hamdulil-lahi rabbil `aalameen
        Last edited by Mo786; 04-04-12, 09:36 AM.

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Duas

          Originally posted by Mo786 View Post
          Whenever the Imaam finishes a Dua he reads this at the end:

          Subhana rabbika rabbil `izzati `amma yasifun, was salamun `alal mursaleen wal hamdulil-lahi rabbil `aalameen
          Does anyone know what this dua is called:
          Subhana rabbika rabbil `izzati `amma yasifun, was salamun `alal mursaleen wal hamdulil-lahi rabbil `aalameen

          Comment

          Working...
          X