was prophet saw created before adam?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was prophet saw created before adam?

argh having an argument with someone who is accusing me of not having enough love for the prophet pbuh. but Ive never seen a hadith where this has been written??? please help.
    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Re: was prophet saw created before adam?

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
    argh having an argument with someone who is accusing me of not having enough love for the prophet pbuh. but Ive never seen a hadith where this has been written??? please help.
    Those are people who have gone into extremes.
    Some go as far as saying that Allah created the universe and everything just for Mohammed (saw) . They say his (saw) name is writing on the arsh or kursi and it goes on and on.
    The burden of proof is on the one that you are debating, tell him to bring you a sahih hadith concerning the matter ( there isn't one btw )

off topic, but i just hit 500 :D
    Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit

Comment

The point is can you be a muslim by just reading la ilaha ilalah ?

If you can then tell me.
      صلى الله على حبيبه محمد و على آله و أصحابه و سلم
      Al-Muslimeen

Comment

Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
        Those are people who have gone into extremes.
        Some go as far as saying that Allah created the universe and everything just for Mohammed (saw) . They say his (saw) name is writing on the arsh or kursi and it goes on and on.
        The burden of proof is on the one that you are debating, tell him to bring you a sahih hadith concerning the matter ( there isn't one btw )

off topic, but i just hit 500 :D
        thank you
        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
        ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
        “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

This person who is accusing you of not loving Rasulullah :saw: enough, ask them to inform you of what Rasulullah :saw: did in the 3rd year of Hijrah and ask them to inform you of some of the Sunnah that he puts into practice if he is truthful.
          Imam AbdulLatif ibn AbdurRahman rahimullah said, "It is not possible for someone to realize Tawheed and act upon it, and yet not be hostile against the mushrikeen. So anyone who isn't hostile against the mushrikeen, then it can't be said that he acts upon Tawheed, nor that he realizes it." [ad-Durar as-Saniyyah 8/167]

Comment

Originally posted by ahmed_abdullah View Post
            The point is can you be a muslim by just reading la ilaha ilalah ?

If you can then tell me.
            Sayin he wasn't created before adam (as) is not the same as denying his existance. let me guess you believe in that which i mentioned previously?

Away for a bit

Comment

Sayin he wasn't created before adam (as) is not the same as denying his existance.
              Please explain.

Imam al haythami rahimullah alai believes and I believe too.The first thing that Allah created was the light of our prophet from his light.
              Last edited by ahmed_abdullah; 24-11-11, 05:25 PM.
              Al-Muslimeen

Comment

Please explain.
                Just because we believe he was created after adam doesn't mean we believe he never existed. this in regards to you saying that you can't just say la ilaha ilallah.
                So to my undesrtanding of what you were saying is that because we say muhammad arrasullullah (saw) we must believe he was created before adam (as).
                Or maybe i misunderstood you

Away for a bit

Comment

Just because we believe he was created after adam doesn't mean we believe he never existed. this in regards to you saying that you can't just say la ilaha ilallah.
                  So to my undesrtanding of what you were saying is that because we say muhammad arrasullullah (saw) we must believe he was created before adam (as).
                  Or maybe i misunderstood you
                  You misunderstood me.

Syeddina ibrahim alaihisalaam was a muslim.Now how can a muslim be someone who read only la ilaha ilalah.

So when was he created and what was the kalimah of Syeddina ibrahim alaihisalaam .

To be a muslim you must testify that syeddina muhammed mustafah salellahualaihiwasalam is the prophet of Allah.If didn't exist, how did he testify then?

So this means there is confusion.

Ibn Abbas (R.A) narrates that Allah inspired Isa (A.S) saying O Isa, believe in Muhammad (صلى الله عليهوسلم), and whosoever form your Ummah finds him should believe in him, If I had not created Muhammad (صلى اللهعليه وسلم) then I would not have created Adam, If not for him I would not have created the paradise and hell, When I made the throne on Water, it started to shake, I wrote La Ilaha Il Allah Muhammad ur Rasul Ullah, due to which it became still

Imam Hakim in Mustadrak ala Sahihayn, Volume No. 2, Page No. 609, Hadith No. 4227 and says that it is having sahih chain.
                  Last edited by ahmed_abdullah; 24-11-11, 05:31 PM.
                  Al-Muslimeen

Comment

Please explain.

Imam al haythami rahimullah alai believes and I believe too.The first thing that Allah created was the light of our prophet from his light.
                    Can you explain the bit in bold?

Comment

You misunderstood me.

Syeddina ibrahim alaihisalaam was a muslim.Now how can a muslim be someone who read only la ilaha ilalah.

So when was he created and what was the kalimah of Syeddina ibrahim alaihisalaam .
                      la ilaha ilalah ibrahim rasulullah.

Away for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                        Can you explain the bit in bold?
                        He believes?, and what is the bases for this belief.
                        The claim you guys are making is no different than that of the christians who claim that " in the beginning the word was with God" and that word is Jesus (as)

Away for a bit

Comment

la ilaha ilalah ibrahim rasulullah.
                          Wrong, you cannot be a muslim until you testify syeddina al arabi muhammed ar rasulullah salellahualaiwasalam
                          Al-Muslimeen

Comment

He believes?, and what is the bases for this belief.
                            The claim you guys are making is no different than that of the christians who claim that " in the beginning the word was with God" and that word is Jesus (as)
                            Do not judge with christian books, half of them is copied from Quran and ahadith.
                            Al-Muslimeen

Comment

Wrong, you cannot be a muslim until you testify syeddina al arabi muhammed ar rasulullah salellahualaiwasalam
                              Believe what you wish

Away for a bit

Comment

Working...
                              X