Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: for the sake of Allah, sponsor an orphan

bump
    And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

bump
      And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

sponsor an orphan

Comment

bump

sponsor an orphan

Comment

JazakAllah Brother for a necessary reminder, Allah(s.w.t.) has indeed blessed us so much.

Comment

:jkk:

Comment

bump

sponsor an orphan

Comment

bump

sponsor an orphan

Comment

bump

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Bumpty.

Comment

:salams

How about all of us members pitch in and start sponsoring one child? It only take 25 pounds a month. That's nothing.

Maybe, someone can set up an account where we can donate electronically?

Do we have something like this already?
                      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post

How about all of us members pitch in and start sponsoring one child? It only take 25 pounds a month. That's nothing.

thata boy. usin' the ol' noggin i see. why don i thunk of dat.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post

I don't think we do?

Count me in :)

Comment

bump

sponsor an orphan

Comment

I'll try to get something set up. :insha:
                              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Working...
                                X