for the sake of Allah, sponsor an orphan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: for the sake of Allah, sponsor an orphan

http://www.muslimhands.org/en/gb/our...n_sponsorship/ (i volunteer here but from Paris, i had access to school bulletins of orphans so it works great)

http://www.islamic-relief.com/whatwedo/7-5-orphans.aspx

http://www.namf.ca/new/

http://www.orphansinneed.org/
    My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
    Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Comment

bump
        And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

:jkk:

excellent thread
          ďRajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.Ē

Comment

bump
            And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

sponsor an orphan

Comment

bump again

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Jazaakallah khair for such an important reminder. Millions of children have been orphaned especially due to war. They are our responsibility and Allah swt will question us regarding them. We, the Ummah are the solution to poverty etc. But we Must wake up from our slumber and Unite as ONE ummah to help those suffering. Through poverty of others Allah SWT is testing our iman and character to see what we will do to ease the suffering of those around. May Allah SWT make us sincere in our words and actions. Ameen.

Comment

bump

sponsor an orphan

Comment

bump

sponsor an orphan

Comment

You can ask the mods to make it a sticky, there aren't any about orphans i think? Bump bump
                      My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
                      Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

bump

sponsor an orphan

Comment

bump

sponsor an orphan

Comment

bump

sponsor an orphan

Comment

bump

sponsor an orphan

Comment

bump

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Working...
                                X