Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Benefits Of A Mission To Mars

Originally posted by Bint Radical View Post
    He said it himself. Obv he thinks a trip to mars will clean up the slums and end India's poverty.
    Wow, you are demeaning yourself in public.

Carry on.

I never said it will end India's poverty, you put those words in my mouth, or to say that in a more accurate way, you lied.

I did say the money may trickle down.

Trickle down.

Its not a lot, but its more than you will ever achieve with your negative backbiting attitude.

Good luck India, I admire your effort.

Good night all.
    Last edited by Stogie; 24-09-14, 08:28 PM.
    ''....And from the best ways of dealing with the ignorant is to ignore and avoid them. This is because if you debate with them, they beat you, and if you beat them they will end up hating you, and will not admit you are correct. Therefore ignore them''

Comment

What's the point in that when millions are dying in poverty!!

Billions gone to this but the homeless guy next door is selling his organs for money. Way to go! Stupid!
      DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Nashmia View Post
        What's the point in that when millions are dying in poverty!!

Billions gone to this but the homeless guy next door is selling his organs for money. Way to go! Stupid!
        I think it's actually a money earner for the govt. They get tax revenue and what with the extra trade, and it more than offsets the investments.

Plus they get some fancy satellites so they can spy on the Mooslims next door.

Comment

Originally posted by iwasjimmyjimmy View Post
          I think it's actually a money earner for the govt. They get tax revenue and what with the extra trade, and it more than offsets the investments.

Plus they get some fancy satellites so they can spy on the Mooslims next door.
          It's still nonsense.

They're the largest purchaser of arms in the world

And have some of the richest people in the world living there

It's either stupid or corrupt
          DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Comment

It's either stupid or corrupt
            same difference....?
            If Allah & his Messenger :saw: ordered us to breathe in a certain way, we would say: "سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا We hear & We obey"
            (al-Bukhaari)

Comment

Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is a profit making government enterprise with its own marketing arm Antrix Corporation. So the Government of India earns more money than what it spends on ISRO

So no food is taken away from the plates of the poor, to send this spacecraft to Mars :) . Rather ISRO is making revenue for Indian Government which can only increase with this successful launch.

Source

Antrix Corporation Limited, the commercial arm of the Indian Space Research Organisation (Isro), said it was expecting around 15 per cent growth in turnover as more countries were using Isro’s infrastructure and expertise to launch satellites.

V S Hegde, chairman and managing director, Antrix Corporation, said in 2012-13 the corporation clocked a revenue of Rs 1,300-crore and expects about 15 per cent growth in 2014-15.

He added, Spot 7 for France, its a 712 kg weighing advanced Earth observation satellite and four other small co-passengers.

Contracts have been signed to launch large satellites for France, Germany and the UK.

Source

Feb 06, 2014

Antrix signs agreements for launching satellites from UK and Singapore on-board ISRO’s workhorse Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV)

On 29th January 2014, Antrix Corporation Limited (Antrix), the commercial arm of Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), signed Launch Services Agreement with DMC International Imaging (DMCii), the wholly-owned subsidiary of Surrey Satellite Technology Limited (SSTL), United Kingdom (UK), for launch of three DMC-3 Earth Observation Satellites being built by SSTL, on-board ISRO’s Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV).

On 5th February 2014, Antrix signed another Launch Services Agreement with ST Electronics (Satcom & Sensor Systems) Pte Ltd, Singapore, for launch of TeLEOS-1 Earth Observation Satellite, on-board PSLV.

These launches are planned during end 2014 to end 2015.
              Last edited by Vishnu; 25-09-14, 06:53 AM.
              Not knowing what one doesn't know will lead to difficulty

Comment

Originally posted by Stogie View Post
                Wow, you are demeaning yourself in public.

Carry on.

I never said it will end India's poverty, you put those words in my mouth, or to say that in a more accurate way, you lied.

I did say the money may trickle down.

Trickle down.

Its not a lot, but its more than you will ever achieve with your negative backbiting attitude.

Good luck India, I admire your effort.

Good night all.
                There is no use......

Guys like Musbah and Radical are wired to criticise any good deeds/achievements made by every other country/people in the world.......

And at the same time provide justification for any and every butchery/cruelty/madness done by those they support............

They are trollish in that way..... It is just how they are...... Brainwashed to the core........

Comment

i hope the machine keeps sending signals back to earth.. usually what happens if its not an a NASA inspired project is the machine stops working for some unknown reason.....

MARS has some very dark secrets about it. if you youtube richard hoegland ex NASA spokesman he will explain it to you in detail..
                  http://www.muslimgrower.com/discussionforum/index.php

Comment

He said it himself. Obv he thinks a trip to mars will clean up the slums and end India's poverty.
                    Yes it might..

We Indians need foreign investments to boost our economy, and now that the world has seen our successful mars orbit mission, it will be easier to bring in foreign investment.

And by the way, alleviating poverty in a complex country like India is no joke... It is going to take years of careful planning and investment in education and infrastructure.

This feat has really put India on the map, and now we can look forward to rapid growth under the leadership of Narendra Modi !

Comment

Coming soon, a never ending love story on mars with thousands of suited astronauts dancing and keeping aliens far far away. The story will focus on a lonely astronaut of Mars and his lab cooked naan... but even though he's lonely thousands of other astrauants will come out of no where and start dancing for half an hour.

tumblr_inline_n9vj1rkbRv1rxba6c.jpg

Comment

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim (In the Name of Allah The Most Merciful The Most Beneficient)
                        "O company of jinn and mankind, if you are able to pass beyond the regions of the heavens and the earth, then pass. You will not pass except by authority [from Allah ]. So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? There will be sent upon you a flame of fire and smoke, and you will not defend yourselves."

Allahu Alim As Salamun Alaykum
                        "And man supplicates for evil as he supplicates for good, and man is ever hasty." Quran Al-Isra 17:11

Comment

why couldnt india just focus on building public toilets like their PM promised during pre elections?

Comment

Originally posted by Jhule Laal
                            I think anyone who questions 'why' is just jealous. If Muslims had done it then everyone here would be saying look what Allah has commanded.

As Muslims we should be looking to increase out own knowledge of Allah's Universe rather than belittling anyone else who does.
                            I'm totally jealous. Wish I could be an Indian astronaut :(
                            If Allah & his Messenger :saw: ordered us to breathe in a certain way, we would say: "سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا We hear & We obey"
                            (al-Bukhaari)

Comment

I'm totally jealous. Wish I could be an Indian astronaut :(

There was no Indian astronaut, the mission was unmanned.
                              ''....And from the best ways of dealing with the ignorant is to ignore and avoid them. This is because if you debate with them, they beat you, and if you beat them they will end up hating you, and will not admit you are correct. Therefore ignore them''

Comment

Originally posted by Jhule Laal
                                I think anyone who questions 'why' is just jealous. If Muslims had done it then everyone here would be saying look what Allah has commanded.

As Muslims we should be looking to increase out own knowledge of Allah's Universe rather than belittling anyone else who does.

Wise words.

Also, I think theres some anti Indian racism shown by some muslims. Sad but true.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X