How women pray salah???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How women pray salah???

The title says it all how should a women pray her salah, i know the differance of the opinion but what is the right way and could you provide evidence,
    I don't know which way to pray please help

For those that says women salah differs from men could you provide hadiths confirming this please and also when going in sujood are the elbow meant to touch the ground or not?

I am aware that there are hadith that state 7 bones should only touch the ground during sujood and when in sujood the elbows must not touch the ground like a dog but i was told this only applied to men as Nabi saw was speaking to me at that time.

for those that says there is no different, when in salah men can place their hands on their stmach or chest and women can only place her hand on chest why is that the case if there no different in how men and women pray?

Please help and reply

Pray how the Prophet pbuh prayed
    http://i47.tinypic.com/do8kmw.jpg

Comment

Re: How women pray salah???

please use the search engine, it has been discussed before; no need to start it all again, be a man and not argue to harm your imaan.

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
        please use the search engine, it has been discussed before; no need to start it all again, be a man and not argue to harm your imaan.
        she need an answer brother.... why make her loose her confidence on ummah.com?

even for me, the reason i came here was my trust.. and when i got good responses and answers on which i could discuss and gain more information, i decided to stay here :)

and let me tell and thanks all UMMAH.COM for it developed an interest inside my heart and i also started reading bukhari shareef/ sahi bukhari
        Last edited by munnibhai; 27-08-11, 05:06 PM. Reason: room lights are off and need to correct spellings
        Tere Hoondyan Soondyan Wey Mehbooba
        Main Kafir Howan Jay Main Howan...

Comment

no one said she isn't getting help..she can use the search engine and she shall get her answers.

nothing wrong in searching, after her genuine search, if she cannot find it then i may post the sayings of our contemporary scholars on this. I am sure one can find this topic if one searches properly.

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
            no one said she isn't getting help..she can use the search engine and she shall get her answers.

nothing wrong in searching, after her genuine search, if she cannot find it then i may post the sayings of our contemporary scholars on this. I am sure one can find this topic if one searches properly.
            agreed with this logical answer of yours :P

Comment

according to hanfi fiqh..

plz read ths
              Most Charming Kitten

Only in Pakistan

Comment

:salams

This should answer your Questions :insha:
                Differences in salah between men and women

Also:
                Salaah For Women According To The Sunnah From The Hanafi School
                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

so am i right in thinking that for the women it's true the elbows should not touch the ground in sujood but the tighs should touch the stomach?

how come some muslim follow different opinion? i mean how can they decide which is the rigth way to follow and which is not i am highly concerned over this i feel like leaving the prayer incase i am praying wrong but then again that whisper from the shytaan

Comment

look for the most authentic resources which are also quoted or attested by multiple ulamas and the ones which are similar or have least factor of difference in 4 Imams :)

also try to read sahi bukhari if possible for you...!

Comment

so brother what would you say pray as the men do or differently?

Comment

Originally posted by khushbu View Post
                        so am i right in thinking that for the women it's true the elbows should not touch the ground in sujood but the tighs should touch the stomach?

how come some muslim follow different opinion? i mean how can they decide which is the rigth way to follow and which is not i am highly concerned over this i feel like leaving the prayer incase i am praying wrong but then again that whisper from the shytaan
                        one of the valid views is that women's elbow should touch the ground whereas men's should not.

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                          Wa alaikum Salam Warahmatullah,

been thinking about this bro,

I couldn't find any Ahadith which says Women should have different postures, or that the Ummul Mu'mineen prayed with different posters than how the Rasul :saw: prayed ...

so that means the Postures that Men have during Salah, including the way they bend their right foot over their left is exactly how the Women should do right, because the Hanafi way is not like how the Nabi :saw: prayed?

How is it Valid for the Women to have different postures sitting down than the Men when the Rasul :saw: said "pray as you have seen me pray"?

I'd like to know what Evidence Imam Hanifa (ra) based the difference upon ...

:jkk:
                          Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 28-08-11, 03:25 PM.
                          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by khushbu View Post

Elbow should, like in the video.

See the video :insha:
                            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

Originally posted by RazielTemp View Post
                              Wa alaikum Salam Warahmatullah,

been thinking about this bro,

I couldn't find any Ahadith which says Women should have different postures, or that the Ummul Mu'mineen prayed with different posters than how the Rasul :saw: prayed ...

so that means the Postures that Men have during Salah, including the way they bend their right foot over their left is exactly how the Women should do right, because the Hanafi way is not like how the Nabi :saw: prayed?

How is it Valid for the Women to have different postures sitting down than the Men when the Rasul :saw: said "pray as you have seen me pray"?

I'd like to know what Evidence Imam Hanifa (ra) based the difference upon ...

:jkk:
                              ↑Bro, there are some hadiths provided in the link.

Also, check out this:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/32015372/Back-2-Basics

Around page 101.

Comment

Working...
                              X