ina lilahi wa ina ilahi rajioon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salaams. A young Muslim brother about my age died last night. His name is Karim and he was riding his motorcycle last night (he was wearing a helmet) when an SUV suddenly pulled out in front of him.

I'm friends with his brother and basically all my Muslim friends in my city know him.

Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Re: ina lilahi wa ina ilahi rajioon

inna lilahi wa inna lilayhi rajioon.

may Allah accept his fasting and accept him and ease the pain on his family.
    And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Comment

he died in the month of ramazan when the gates of hell are closed.

Comment

This is scary how sudden Death can come. Exactly 24 hours ago, he was alive and well. His burial was at 2pm today. How will we know if we will be alive 24 hours from now?
          Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

Inna LillaHi wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon...

May Allah give peace to his soul and patience to his family. no doubt loss is a loss... and those know who face it :(
            Tere Hoondyan Soondyan Wey Mehbooba
            Main Kafir Howan Jay Main Howan...

Comment

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.

In the last 10 nights of Ramadhaan, too, may he be granted Jannat-ul-Firdaws.
              Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
              O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
              We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

Ina Lilahi wa Ina Ilahi Rajioon

Hang in there bro
                Salam! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
                  This is scary how sudden Death can come. Exactly 24 hours ago, he was alive and well. His burial was at 2pm today. How will we know if we will be alive 24 hours from now?

It is always so shocking when someone you know passes away, especially when they are young. The fact is though, we are all meant to die, some sooner than others. But even though death is inevitable, most of us are fixated on the materialism of this life and the dunya, and we are in love with our earthly bodies. That is why news of someone close passing is always a shock.

May Allah ease the pain of the young brother's family and friends. and may there be no suffering for him in the hereafter, ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
                    closer and closer we come to death but we do not take heed and change our bad habits.

Comment

inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon, aameen @ du'a
                      sigpic

Comment

inna lilahi wa inna ilayhi raji3oon.

may Allah accept him in His mercy.

I'd never permit my children to purchase a motorbike. It's so dangerous. A crash will almost always be fatal or critical injuries.

Comment

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

One fate we all share, death.

Comment

I remember my first jamaat back in December 2007. I came down to Tampa with the Jacksonville crew and stayed at the Sligh masjid. I met Karim and we talked about cars (he was a car fanatic like me) and I hung out with him all weekend.

RIP bro.

Comment

Verily every soul shall taste death...
                              To Allaah we belong & to Him we must return.

Akhee Wolfn we pray Allaah gives u & all who knew the deceased, sabr during this time. May Allaah envelope our brother with His mercy, expand his grave & fill it with noor, enable him to answer the 3 questions with ease & grant him a place in firdous al a'laa. Aameen.
                              :lailah:

This world is all work no real pleasure; the Hereafter is ALL pleasure, no work! ;)

:ahb:

Comment

Working...
                              X