Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSCS Card?

As Salaamu Alaikum,

Has anyone got a CSCS card? I am looking at applying for one. Just wanted to know about the Health and Safety Test. I'm really terrible with exams.

Re: CSCS Card?

:wswrwb:

i've got one; dont worry it's easy

they will give you a book with all the questions and answers in it; you have to revise it; i just read all the questions and answers the night prior to my test; like this it stays fresh in your memmory, and passed extra quick time the next day!; a doddle!

a lot of it is just basic common sense!

all the best!

:salams

Comment

sorry what is this card about?

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Mujaahidah View Post
        sorry what is this card about?
        Construction Skills Certification Scheme. There's a few different levels, I just want the one that will allow me access on to a construction site. I'm looking to work in construction insha'Allaah.

Originally posted by Mikael View Post
        i've got one; dont worry it's easy. they will give you a book with all the questions and answers in it; you have to revise it; i just read all the questions and answers the night prior to my test; like this it stays fresh in your memmory, and passed extra quick time the next day!; a doddle! a lot of it is just basic common sense! all the best!
        Ah, Jazaak Allaahu Khair brother =) I've just ordered the book and CD, insha'Allaah will book a date soon as well. Hopefully they have a centre round here.
        Last edited by elza3d; 02-07-11, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Hey, I passed the CSCS test and got the CSCS card, but it's not that difficult.

You can find official books and CDs to study for the test.

If you would like more info visit
          http://www.constructioncard.co.uk/cscs-card

looks really useful about the CSCS cards ;]

Maykel

Comment

Hi, this is an interesting thread since i am also interested in getting the CSCS card. So is the information same, or are there any updates on the CSCS card area?
            Thank you
            Alex

Comment

Working...
            X