Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tahir Ul Qadri & Ahmed Khan Barelwi Exposed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Tahir Ul Qadri & Ahmed Khan Barelwi Exposed!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_XnqmL29aw

    #2
    Re: Tahir Ul Qadri & Ahmed Khan Barelwi Exposed!

    Originally posted by Sunnah321 View Post
    This talk took place in alum rock last week, here's what a brother wrote in another forum:


    Murtaza Khan came to Alum Rock in Birmigham today and delivered a lecture against Shaykh Ahmad Rida Khan.

    He used the usual stuff as foundin the work of Ihsan Ilahi Zaheer.

    Then Asrar Rashid landed at the Salafi Masjid and challenged Murtaza Khan to a debate.

    The Masjid committee did not allow anything to happen and barred Asrar from approaching Murtaza. Asrar was accompanied by one guy and it was clear he didn't come for trouble but to ask about Murtaza's slander against the Sufis.
    The Salafi seeing they outnumbered Asrar were shocked how calm Asrar was despite their numbers.

    Anyhow they made Asrar wait outside and promised him Murtaza will come there. Murtaza done a legger through the back door!!!

    So why do Abu Usama, Abu Khadija and Murtaza always and have refused Asrar's challenges?? Damishqiya has not returned for the debate on tawassul, and it is a false rumour that he has accepted.

    I say this because the afforementioned individuals attack the Sufis and when challenged they decline. Why is that?
    My eyes have not seen anybody as beautiful as Yourself.
    No mother has given birth to a child as beautiful as Yourself.
    You have been created without any defects,
    It seems that Allah has created You the way You wanted to be created
    .

    Hassaan bin Thaabit Radiyallahu anho praising the Prophet peace be upon him

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Tahir Ul Qadri & Ahmed Khan Barelwi Exposed!

      Originally posted by muslim ak View Post
      This talk took place in alum rock last week, here's what a brother wrote in another forum:


      Murtaza Khan came to Alum Rock in Birmigham today and delivered a lecture against Shaykh Ahmad Rida Khan.

      He used the usual stuff as foundin the work of Ihsan Ilahi Zaheer.

      Then Asrar Rashid landed at the Salafi Masjid and challenged Murtaza Khan to a debate.

      The Masjid committee did not allow anything to happen and barred Asrar from approaching Murtaza. Asrar was accompanied by one guy and it was clear he didn't come for trouble but to ask about Murtaza's slander against the Sufis.
      The Salafi seeing they outnumbered Asrar were shocked how calm Asrar was despite their numbers.

      Anyhow they made Asrar wait outside and promised him Murtaza will come there. Murtaza done a legger through the back door!!!

      So why do Abu Usama, Abu Khadija and Murtaza always and have refused Asrar's challenges?? Damishqiya has not returned for the debate on tawassul, and it is a false rumour that he has accepted.

      I say this because the afforementioned individuals attack the Sufis and when challenged they decline. Why is that?
      Damishqiya never answered his phone
      ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
      Rumi RahimuAllah.

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Tahir Ul Qadri & Ahmed Khan Barelwi Exposed!

        brb "exposing" every well known alim

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Tahir Ul Qadri & Ahmed Khan Barelwi Exposed!

          Originally posted by muslim ak View Post
          This talk took place in alum rock last week, here's what a brother wrote in another forum:


          Murtaza Khan came to Alum Rock in Birmigham today and delivered a lecture against Shaykh Ahmad Rida Khan.

          He used the usual stuff as foundin the work of Ihsan Ilahi Zaheer.

          Then Asrar Rashid landed at the Salafi Masjid and challenged Murtaza Khan to a debate.

          The Masjid committee did not allow anything to happen and barred Asrar from approaching Murtaza. Asrar was accompanied by one guy and it was clear he didn't come for trouble but to ask about Murtaza's slander against the Sufis.
          The Salafi seeing they outnumbered Asrar were shocked how calm Asrar was despite their numbers.

          Anyhow they made Asrar wait outside and promised him Murtaza will come there. Murtaza done a legger through the back door!!!

          So why do Abu Usama, Abu Khadija and Murtaza always and have refused Asrar's challenges?? Damishqiya has not returned for the debate on tawassul, and it is a false rumour that he has accepted.

          I say this because the afforementioned individuals attack the Sufis and when challenged they decline. Why is that?
          Sugar levels were high due to halwa

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Tahir Ul Qadri & Ahmed Khan Barelwi Exposed!

            Originally posted by muslim ak View Post
            This talk took place in alum rock last week, here's what a brother wrote in another forum:


            Murtaza Khan came to Alum Rock in Birmigham today and delivered a lecture against Shaykh Ahmad Rida Khan.

            He used the usual stuff as foundin the work of Ihsan Ilahi Zaheer.

            Then Asrar Rashid landed at the Salafi Masjid and challenged Murtaza Khan to a debate.

            The Masjid committee did not allow anything to happen and barred Asrar from approaching Murtaza. Asrar was accompanied by one guy and it was clear he didn't come for trouble but to ask about Murtaza's slander against the Sufis.
            The Salafi seeing they outnumbered Asrar were shocked how calm Asrar was despite their numbers.

            Anyhow they made Asrar wait outside and promised him Murtaza will come there. Murtaza done a legger through the back door!!!

            So why do Abu Usama, Abu Khadija and Murtaza always and have refused Asrar's challenges?? Damishqiya has not returned for the debate on tawassul, and it is a false rumour that he has accepted.

            I say this because the afforementioned individuals attack the Sufis and when challenged they decline. Why is that?
            It occurred before! Shaykh Ibn Baaz [rh] was challenged publically by the leader of the takfeeri-esque Ibaadis and kept refusing because he said "the erronous and deviated views of this man had already been clearly exposed" and also said "your fallacies are known to the people" - had he debated him this would of created publicity for the person of innovation even if he was utterly defeated.

            - A good example of this is bringing Nick Griffin onto Question Time during the election campaign. Even though Jack Straw embarassed him, he [Griffin] used this publicity to reach out to 1000s of sympathisers and also then used it as a show of how much he has "progressed up the levels of politics" in order to help market his party and gain support. Same with these mubtadis, dont give them the time of day. As Imaam Ibn Sireen did with the innovator in his time "I swear by Allaah I will not even listen to an aayah of Qur'an from you, so either you leave or I leave!".
            Is there a need for a debate? Are we unaware of the Ash'aris and Maturidis and their deviations? Are we unaware of Abu Mansur and his evil? Are we unaware of Jahm ibn Safwan and his kufr? Are we not clear upon our aqeedah and manhaj? These people, have they not already been refuted in the past [ asharis.com / this forum / ulama like Allaamah Ehsan, Shams ud-Deen al-Afghaani etc]?
            This is the Sunnah of the Mubtadi'oon: We always hear of challenges, debates and so on especially in Pakistan and this is their Sunnah and their style, they cant reach out enough to the masses so they try to entice them by challenging and debating.

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Tahir Ul Qadri & Ahmed Khan Barelwi Exposed!

              Originally posted by Hafsah1 View Post
              It occurred before! Shaykh Ibn Baaz [rh] was challenged publically by the leader of the takfeeri-esque Ibaadis and kept refusing because he said "the erronous and deviated views of this man had already been clearly exposed" and also said "your fallacies are known to the people" - had he debated him this would of created publicity for the person of innovation even if he was utterly defeated.

              - A good example of this is bringing Nick Griffin onto Question Time during the election campaign. Even though Jack Straw embarassed him, he [Griffin] used this publicity to reach out to 1000s of sympathisers and also then used it as a show of how much he has "progressed up the levels of politics" in order to help market his party and gain support. Same with these mubtadis, dont give them the time of day. As Imaam Ibn Sireen did with the innovator in his time "I swear by Allaah I will not even listen to an aayah of Qur'an from you, so either you leave or I leave!".
              Is there a need for a debate? Are we unaware of the Ash'aris and Maturidis and their deviations? Are we unaware of Abu Mansur and his evil? Are we unaware of Jahm ibn Safwan and his kufr? Are we not clear upon our aqeedah and manhaj? These people, have they not already been refuted in the past [ asharis.com / this forum / ulama like Allaamah Ehsan, Shams ud-Deen al-Afghaani etc]?
              This is the Sunnah of the Mubtadi'oon: We always hear of challenges, debates and so on especially in Pakistan and this is their Sunnah and their style, they cant reach out enough to the masses so they try to entice them by challenging and debating.
              lame excuses lol
              My eyes have not seen anybody as beautiful as Yourself.
              No mother has given birth to a child as beautiful as Yourself.
              You have been created without any defects,
              It seems that Allah has created You the way You wanted to be created
              .

              Hassaan bin Thaabit Radiyallahu anho praising the Prophet peace be upon him

              Comment


                #8
                Lol @ these quburi brailvis

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Tahir Ul Qadri & Ahmed Khan Barelwi Exposed!

                  I read about this on another forum, and I suggest to get a real understanding people read the thread there insha'Allaah; http://www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe/showthread.php?t=13229

                  It's where the rest of the discussion carries on:

                  Originally posted by muslim ak View Post
                  This talk took place in alum rock last week, here's what a brother wrote in another forum:


                  Murtaza Khan came to Alum Rock in Birmigham today and delivered a lecture against Shaykh Ahmad Rida Khan.

                  He used the usual stuff as foundin the work of Ihsan Ilahi Zaheer.

                  Then Asrar Rashid landed at the Salafi Masjid and challenged Murtaza Khan to a debate.

                  The Masjid committee did not allow anything to happen and barred Asrar from approaching Murtaza. Asrar was accompanied by one guy and it was clear he didn't come for trouble but to ask about Murtaza's slander against the Sufis.
                  The Salafi seeing they outnumbered Asrar were shocked how calm Asrar was despite their numbers.

                  Anyhow they made Asrar wait outside and promised him Murtaza will come there. Murtaza done a legger through the back door!!!

                  So why do Abu Usama, Abu Khadija and Murtaza always and have refused Asrar's challenges?? Damishqiya has not returned for the debate on tawassul, and it is a false rumour that he has accepted.

                  I say this because the afforementioned individuals attack the Sufis and when challenged they decline. Why is that?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Tahir Ul Qadri & Ahmed Khan Barelwi Exposed!

                    Originally posted by Abu Dhahabi View Post
                    Lol @ these quburi brailvis
                    is that the best you can do :)

                    why don't you get murtaza khan to debate asrar rashid if he is on the haqq so he can "expose" the sufis lol
                    My eyes have not seen anybody as beautiful as Yourself.
                    No mother has given birth to a child as beautiful as Yourself.
                    You have been created without any defects,
                    It seems that Allah has created You the way You wanted to be created
                    .

                    Hassaan bin Thaabit Radiyallahu anho praising the Prophet peace be upon him

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Tahir Ul Qadri & Ahmed Khan Barelwi Exposed!

                      Originally posted by elza3d View Post
                      I read about this on another forum, and I suggest to get a real understanding people read the thread there insha'Allaah; http://www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe/showthread.php?t=13229

                      It's where read of this discussion carries on:
                      yes thats true... i know the brother that wrote the post...

                      anyway here is another side of the discussion:

                      http://www.sunnaforum.com/threads/de...taza-khan.273/
                      My eyes have not seen anybody as beautiful as Yourself.
                      No mother has given birth to a child as beautiful as Yourself.
                      You have been created without any defects,
                      It seems that Allah has created You the way You wanted to be created
                      .

                      Hassaan bin Thaabit Radiyallahu anho praising the Prophet peace be upon him

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Tahir Ul Qadri & Ahmed Khan Barelwi Exposed!

                        Originally posted by muslim ak View Post
                        why don't you get murtaza khan to debate asrar rashid if he is on the haqq so he can "expose" the sufis lol
                        You already know why, please read the rest of this thread: http://www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe/showthread.php?t=13229

                        You are being dishonest, and insincere. I suggest you get serious, and stop being a fitan.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Tahir Ul Qadri & Ahmed Khan Barelwi Exposed!

                          Originally posted by elza3d View Post
                          You already know why, please read the rest of this thread: http://www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe/showthread.php?t=13229

                          You are being dishonest, and insincere. I suggest you get serious, and stop being a fitan.
                          no i'm not...

                          is it ok to call muslims; mushriks and kafirs ?? is not this causing fitnah... its only natural that by doing so one would be challenged to their claims..

                          i have read that thread as well as this one: http://www.sunnaforum.com/threads/de...taza-khan.273/
                          My eyes have not seen anybody as beautiful as Yourself.
                          No mother has given birth to a child as beautiful as Yourself.
                          You have been created without any defects,
                          It seems that Allah has created You the way You wanted to be created
                          .

                          Hassaan bin Thaabit Radiyallahu anho praising the Prophet peace be upon him

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Tahir Ul Qadri & Ahmed Khan Barelwi Exposed!

                            ihsan elahi zaheer's book on brelawis is a compilaton of complete non-sense, anyone with little bit of brain and brief knowlede of brelawis would find that book utterly frustrating as full of misinformation, fabrications and lies.

                            Its non-sense like the brelawis apparently accused Jinnah of kufr, lol does that mean salafis took an offence at brelawis considering jinna a kaffir??? Which in anycase is a lie because brelawis do not consider Jinnah a kaffir. This is just one example from the book and the kind of babyish discourse it includes and if tawfique chowdhery finds such a work some sort of intellectual proof, it shows his own intellectual strength.
                            "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: Tahir Ul Qadri & Ahmed Khan Barelwi Exposed!

                              Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
                              ihsan elahi zaheer's book on brelawis is a compilaton of complete non-sense, anyone with little bit of brain and brief knowlede of brelawis would find that book utterly frustrating as full of misinformation, fabrications and lies.

                              Its non-sense like the brelawis apparently accused Jinnah of kufr, lol does that mean salafis took an offence at brelawis considering jinna a kaffir??? Which in anycase is a lie because brelawis do not consider Jinnah a kaffir. This is just one example from the book and the kind of babyish discourse it includes and if tawfique chowdhery finds such a work some sort of intellectual proof, it shows his own intellectual strength.
                              Is that tawfique chowdhery from Al-Kauthar Institue? What is your view on Brelwi's brother?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X