Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Finally the day Ive been waiting for all my life

Masha'Allaah :D
    ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

Jazakallah Khair everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Sismael View Post
        :wswrwb:

:masha:

If you dont mind me asking how long did it take you?
        14 years old - 18 years old...so 4 years

Comment

Originally posted by NeverGoodEnough View Post
          :wswrwb:

Lol, you wrote that in the style of an Oscar winning speech.

Masha'Allah, bro and ameen to all your duas.
          Lol, Im a sis :)

Oscar speech? you caught me eh....

Comment

How hard was it?

Comment

Originally posted by Blossom1x View Post
              How hard was it?
              Its not hard when your hyped to do it...lol, it sounds a bit rude but im being honest

its like ramadan, you get so excited for it in the beggining and ending, but when the middle hits you start slacking off, losing motivation and thats when you realize ramadan is hard

and that was me preety much...

but if you dont slack off and you stay consistent unlike I was lol then it shouldnt be that difficult..

it also depend on your familiarity of the arabic language...which clearly i was not

and quite honestly it made me quite angry sometimes with the degree of difficulty I had ..mainly pronounciation, I made every arabic word sound like some foreign spanish dialect lol so i had to stay uber patient

Comment

Originally posted by alhamdoulilah View Post
                Its not hard when your hyped to do it...lol, it sounds a bit rude but im being honest

its like ramadan, you get so excited for it in the beggining and ending, but when the middle hits you start slacking off, losing motivation and thats when you realize ramadan is hard

and that was me preety much...

but if you dont slack off and you stay consistent unlike I was lol then it shouldnt be that difficult..

it also depend on your familiarity of the arabic language...which clearly i was not

and quite honestly it made me quite angry sometimes with the degree of difficulty I had ..mainly pronounciation, I made every arabic word sound like some foreign spanish dialect lol so i had to stay uber patient
                You must have a very good memory MashAllah. How did you remember all the old verses you memorised as you were memorising new verses? - did you have to practice everything you memorised every day? It just seems impossible for me to do as I don't have a good memory.

Comment

How much did you memorize on a daily basis?
                  What was your schedule like? If you don't mind me asking that.
                  Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                  - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Congrats! :)
                    Salam! :)

Comment

Originally posted by alhamdoulilah View Post

its like ramadan, you get so excited for it in the beggining and ending, but when the middle hits you start slacking off,
                      Masha'Allah! May keep the Qur'an in your heart and allow you to live up to it. Ameen. So true about the bolded part; it can get extremely hard to keep going in the middle and somewhat near the end. The day I finished was actually really sad for me. I almost cried, and I never cry. I was mostly sad because now hifz is done, there are no more ayat to memorize and I LOVED hifz.

Comment

MashaAllah !!! Mabrooks , sis.

How greatly Allah Ta’ala has blessed you ! What a priceless treasure you have been granted SubhanAllah !

May Allah enable you to implement the Qur'an 100 % in your daily life and bestow you with great honour in this world as well as in the Hereafter. Ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by faithheals View Post
                          You must have a very good memory MashAllah. How did you remember all the old verses you memorised as you were memorising new verses? - did you have to practice everything you memorised every day? It just seems impossible for me to do as I don't have a good memory.
                          I know right..how do possibly keep it in your head? Thats where my Mu'alim stepped in lol What he did is schedule something he calls revision points...

So every friday of the week, I revised what I memorized for that one week

Every last friday of the month: I am tested on everything I memorized for that entire month

And every two month ( every 8th friday): I recite all that I had memorized from beggining to end

and its not like I would recite and head to the next part..one mistake, and I dont pass ..

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                            How much did you memorize on a daily basis?
                            What was your schedule like? If you don't mind me asking that.
                            Well I didnt do my memorization by the number of ayahs, I did it by pages..

The thing is I memorize better when I do it by page because the visual image of the page is there....its almost as if your just reading the page, where as when I do it by ayahs which start half way through the page and finishes on the next page, I tend to struggle putting up an image lol

the standard was 2 pages before fajr, and 2 pages after eesha everyday

and after that, I gradually started adding pages when I progressed..

for example the last memorization week before the "entire Quran" practicing and revising, I was memorizing 6 pages before fajr and 6 pages after eesha. you might be like whoah, but im telling you when you get so used to it, it almost becomes programmed into your head.

Comment

subhanallah

Comment

12 pages everyday! WOW!
                                :masha:
                                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Working...
                                X