Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women: Allowed to remove hair from legs?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women: Allowed to remove hair from legs?

Salaam,

the title says it all .. and I know that shaving is not aloud.. but are women allowed to remove hair from legs?.. - not with shaving but other methods?

Jizakallah

Re: Women: Allowed to remove hair from legs?

:wswrwb:

Women may shave their legs. It is permissible.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

I hope so!

Comment

women are allowed to remove hair from their body if it makes them more desirable to their husband

Comment

:wswrwb:

women are allowed to remove hair from their legs, and yes, they can shave, wax, use depilatory cream or use an epilator
          sigpic

Comment

I would just like to ask... if we are and if we are not.. how do you all know? (not in a rude way if you dont mind).. like is it in any Islamic back up?

Jizakallah

Comment

Originally posted by mughalprincess9 View Post
              I would just like to ask... if we are and if we are not.. how do you all know? (not in a rude way if you dont mind).. like is it in any Islamic back up?

Jizakallah
              There's nothing that prohibits it.

Comment

you are allowed to remove hair from any part of the body and face; Islam prohibits ONLY the plucking and shaping of eyebrows.
                everywhere else is allowed and there is no difference of opinion if anyone tried to tell you otherwise.
                The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
                (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
                In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Originally posted by mesene View Post
                  women are allowed to remove hair from their body if it makes them more desirable to their husband
                  not only for that reason,but i think its just basic cleanliness to make sure one isn't hairy.
                  The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
                  (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
                  In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Originally posted by KeeKee View Post
                    not only for that reason,but i think its just basic cleanliness to make sure one isn't hairy.
                    If it is for basic cleanliness then can men do it too?

Comment

Originally posted by mesene View Post
                      If it is for basic cleanliness then can men do it too?
                      Yes, they may.
                      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                        Yes, they may.
                        So men can remove hair from everywhere except the eyebrows?

Comment

Not beard.

Comment

Originally posted by mughalprincess9 View Post
                            Salaam,

the title says it all .. and I know that shaving is not aloud.. but are women allowed to r
                            Salams, just curious to know where does it say shaving is not allowed?

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah20 View Post
                              Salams, just curious to know where does it say shaving is not allowed?

Salaam,

I have just heard that it is not safe and its a man made thing.. especially for the other parts of the body.. but I just heard it from the beginning from like elders and peers so it's kind of stuck into my mind.. :/

Comment

Working...
                              X