black seed oil can cure any disease?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

black seed oil can cure any disease?

except for death but does that mean this includes AIDS , cancer , diabetes? .... why doesnt any1 do research on this and find out whats the ingredients in the black seeds ? .... I mean this is an untapped flow of money for the one the finds the answers ...

Re: black seed oil can cure any disease?

It might be good for some problems, but panacea doesn't exist.

If a chemical does anything (for example, it reduces blood sugar level) it will be harmful for some people, even though it may help diabetics. Our body is a complex orchestra of functions, and looking for one-for-all treatment is naive.

In the future we may invent panacea ourselves, with the aid of nano-bots which stabilize all functions. Right now it's science fiction though.

Comment

Originally posted by Eventus View Post
      It might be good for some problems, but panacea doesn't exist.

If a chemical does anything (for example, it reduces blood sugar level) it will be harmful for some people, even though it may help diabetics. Our body is a complex orchestra of functions, and looking for one-for-all treatment is naive.

In the future we may invent panacea ourselves, with the aid of nano-bots which stabilize all functions. Right now it's science fiction though.
      did i mention that it gives different effects if u eat it with different combinations? ...

Comment

It is a very good supplement. In Islam, it is regarded as one of the greatest forms of healing medicine available. Prophet Mohammed (s.a.s.) once stated that the black seed can heal every disease—except death—as recounted in the following hadith:

[Sahih Muslim : Book 26 Kitab As-Salam, Number 5489]

Abu Huraira reported that he heard Allah's Messenger as saying: The black seed is a remedy for every disease except death.

Narrated Khalid bin Sa'd :We went out and Ghalib bin Abjar was accompanying us. He fell ill on the way and when we arrived at Medina he was still sick. Ibn Abi 'Atiq came to visit him and said to us, "Treat him with the black seed. Take five or seven seeds and crush them (mix the powder with oil) and drop the resulting mixture into both nostrils, for 'Aisha has narrated to me that she heard the Prophet saying, 'This black seed is healing for all diseases except As-Sam.' 'Aisha said, 'What is As-Sam?' He said, 'Death.' " (Bukhari)

I have it with honey and Alhmadulillah it helps me alot.
        Life is not measured by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
          except for death but does that mean this includes AIDS , cancer , diabetes? .... why doesnt any1 do research on this and find out whats the ingredients in the black seeds ? .... I mean this is an untapped flow of money for the one the finds the answers ...
          yes brother exactly it means your it can cure your mentioned plus Diseases we know plus we are not been to yet. ALL diseases that Human being can suffer, This is what I believe as a muslim after the words of Mohammad (s.a.w).
          anyways, they are been subjected to research cure, and

AIDS, Cancer and many other..
          Nutritional components of Black cumin seeds

Scientific Reach on black seeds
          also this

Muslim countries are well aware of their benefits but it will take time i think to get into fixed non-muslims considrations, and can come to Our point after conducting countless researches--insha'Allah ;)
          ALLAH IS ENOUGH FOR ME

Comment

Originally posted by shan e Aisha View Post
            yes brother exactly it means your it can cure your mentioned plus Diseases we know plus we are not been to yet. ALL diseases that Human being can suffer, This is what I believe as a muslim after the words of Mohammad (s.a.w).
            anyways, they are been subjected to research cure, and

AIDS, Cancer and many other..
            Nutritional components of Black cumin seeds

Scientific Reach on black seeds
            also this

Muslim countries are well aware of their benefits but it will take time i think to get into fixed non-muslims considrations, and can come to Our point after conducting countless researches--insha'Allah ;)
            I'm sorry, but this is so outrageous it borders on the scandalous. In fact, as a UK-based website, the moderators of Ummah.com should strongly consider removing this entire thread - making unfounded medicinal claims is considered a serious criminal offence in this country.

THERE IS NO CURRENT CURE FOR HIV/AIDS.

NONE.

NOT AT ALL.

As a health supplement, I'm sure black seed oil is very good. But the simple reality is that black seed oil does NOT cure HIV/AIDS. There is not a single independently verified and documented instance of a patient being cured by black seed oil. Not one. Of all the millions of people around the world that are currently suffering from Aids, including many millions of Muslims, there has not been a single case where it has been cured. Not by black seed oil, not by medecine. That's because at this moment in time, there is no cure for HIV/AIDS.

Do you honestly think that if it were that simple, we'd have heard about it by now? The simple fact is that billions of pounds/dollars/euros/yuan/yen etc have been sunk into research on this appalling disease. If a cure is ever found, the research team would be guaranteed instant worldwide fame, various riches as well as the Nobel prize for medicine. Do you honestly think if it were that simple, charities around the world would have allowed tens of millions of people to die?

The best treatment that exists right now is a complex cocktail of pills and potions that have to be taken at regimented times of the day. And all that does is manage the condition and extend your life ... slightly.

Right now, there is no cure for HIV/AIDS.

Comment

as most everyone knows, the only universal cure available is the "poudre de perlimpinpin"

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poudre_de_perlimpinpin

Comment

it actually can cure these deseases inshaAllah sheikh zindani from yemen actually said he had the cure for aids using black seed oil and has been treating many people, but the medical suppliers etc just brushed it off, a cure for deseases=no profit from the sick
                ]IM A BRO READ MY NICK RIGHT U ROBOTS!!

Comment

Interesting

AIDS Treatment

For AIDS treatment, Anti-retroviral treatment is used which actually increases the time period of the AIDS/HIV AIDS infection. So actually according to modern science there is no cure for AIDS/HIV AIDS.

Cure for AIDS/HIV AIDS

Many people ask whether there is a cure for AIDS/HIV AIDS. This is the point where things become more interesting. According to my search yes there is a cure for AIDS/HIV AIDS. According to Prophet Muhammad ( If you don't know about him you can find more about him in the book known as "The 100" written by Michael Heart ). Said that “Let fall these black seeds upon you, these contain cure for all diseases except death.”

Black seeds actually can cure every disease including HIV AIDS. Black seeds undoubtedly have a stabilizing effect on the immune system of body. As you know that every disease from which a person gets infected is due to the fact that his/her immune system is weak against that particular disease.

What is Black Seeds?

You might be wondering that what black seed is. Black seeds have a scientific name known as Nigella Sativa. A lot of people don't know about black seeds, and they normally confuse this word with “onion Black Seeds". Here are different names of Black Seeds so that you can find them easily.

1. Black cumin.
                  2. Nutmeg Flower.
                  3. Black Caraway.
                  4. Habba Sowda.
                  5. Fennel Flower.
                  6. Nigella Sativa.

Modern research

There are more than 200 universities which conducted scientific research on black seeds since from 1959. According to the research done by Germany scientists they have confirmed the antibacterial, antimycotic effects of black seeds. According to the US researchers they also have confirmed the benefits of Black seeds and they have written the first report on anti-tumor affects of black seeds. The title of that report is "STUDY OF EFFECTS OF NIGELLA (BLACK SEEDS) ON HUMANS."

You might be wondering that if black seed contains the cure for AIDS the why the scientists have not yet confirmed that everyone should use black seeds? The answer lies in the composition of Black seeds, black seed is a very complex substance which contains more than 100 compounds and these compounds have not yet been identified by the scientists. You know we live in the 21st-century and everything which we use a proof is needed by us ( yes by us ) we no longer take anything which has no proof, and when it's proven we start taking it, even if that particular item has been used long before the research.

Here is chemical composition of black seed. 1.5% of volatile oil, 37% non volatile oil. There is Albumen, sugar, Glucoside Melanthin Metarbin.

How much quantity should be used?

In curing AIDS/ HIV AIDS at-least 7 seeds should be taken daily, since it is herbal so it will affect after 3 months or so but will do the effect. If you have AIDS/HIV AIDS and you are on medicine which prolong the effect of virus, my advice to you is that why not try this black seed ? There is no loss in using it ! Why not give it a try ? You have nothing to lose.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by muslimali1234 View Post
                    it actually can cure these deseases inshaAllah sheikh zindani from yemen actually said he had the cure for aids using black seed oil and has been treating many people, but the medical suppliers etc just brushed it off, a cure for deseases=no profit from the sick
                    anyone reading this who is positive to HIV should check with his physician and take his retroviral drugs

as to Sheik Zindani and his quack remedies, I suppose they are harmless, so you can also have a go at them...

but, HIV is far too serious a problem as to be treated in such a flippant and superficial manner as on this thread

Comment

Originally posted by rtyu View Post
                      anyone reading this who is positive to HIV should check with his physician and take his retroviral drugs

as to Sheik Zindani and his quack remedies, I suppose they are harmless, so you can also have a go at them...

but, HIV is far too serious a problem as to be treated in such a flippant and superficial manner as on this thread
                      do you suffer from HIV?
                      sigpic

Comment

no ones denying that HIV isnt a big and serious disease but as muslim we believe that in black seed there is a cure for all diseases except death so yea from a muslim point of view i personally believe the hadith the prophet muhammed peace be upon him mentioned regarding black seed and encourage the use of black seed for our prophet does not lie peace be upon him
                        ]IM A BRO READ MY NICK RIGHT U ROBOTS!!

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                          do you suffer from HIV?
                          and what if I did ?

Comment

yes but we arent told how to use the blackseed oil for each disease? and we are told to tie our camels and then trust Allah so i think it would be good idea to still take drugs? when you are sick do you go to dr or take blackseed oil?

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
                            (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

naila -if you go the allopathy route, you'll get allopathic prescriptions..no?
                              and what if I did ?
                              don't mean no offence, man

Please see post # 9, the last para
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X