• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Letter to Cameron from Sh. Haitham al Haddad

http://www.islam21c.com/politics/220...-to-mr-cameron
    http://kondori.wordpress.com/

Like this page on FB
    HasbunAllah Wani'mal Wakeel | حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل

Allah is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs.

"...its better to light a small candle than to curse the darkness..."

"We need to emphasise that differences of fiqh are the not the depth of religion, the depth of religion is piety." ~
    Shaykh Akram Nadwi

Salātullāhi wa Salāmuhu ‘alayka ya Rasūlallāh

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj...2vbxo1_500.jpg

Re: Open Letter to Cameron from Sh. Haitham al Haddad

Mash'Allah, what a great response by the Shaykh. May Allah reward him for his efforts, and protect the muslims in the UK from the harm the enemies of this religion seek to inflict upon us.
    Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

amin, Allah protect him amin, camerons not going to like that is he.

seeing as d.cameron and the hundreds of previous and current members of parliment and party representatives are of jewish descent, then they should understand more than anyone what this stirring up of hatred of minorities leads to.
      "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Mashallah. Wow. This is what our ulema in UK need to unite on - they need assert to the sleeping Muslims that the gloves are off and we must stand up for our values and not pander to the State's whims about how Islam should be. More and more of our imams and scholars should discuss this with us. Once our ulema start standing up, the masses will follow I am sure inshallah

Comment

Ameen. Great letter.
          SPREAD OF EVIL
          ZIONISM
          BOLLYWOOD

Comment

great letter. but i cant help but express what a disappointment it was too see shk haitham addressing and telling the ummah to participate in the elections and to vote into a kufr system.

anyway i hope he has changed his views inshallah.
            Don't live your life to please the kaffir, Live your life to please Allah (S.W.T)

if($mushrik == $worship['grave'] && $mushrik == $worship['shrine']{
            print 'Mushrik'
            }

Comment

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
              amin, Allah protect him amin, camerons not going to like that is he.

seeing as d.cameron and the hundreds of previous and current members of parliment and party representatives are of jewish descent, then they should understand more than anyone what this stirring up of hatred of minorities leads to.
              Cameron is hardly going to read it, he won't even know about it.

The 'letter' is more aimed at the general masses, muslims and kuffar alike.

Comment

oh yeah sure , the muslims are in the UK to 'strengthen the british sectors' .... some1 find anything wrong in that part?

Comment

Originally posted by muslimnation View Post
                  great letter. but i cant help but express what a disappointment it was too see shk haitham addressing and telling the ummah to participate in the elections and to vote into a kufr system.

anyway i hope he has changed his views inshallah.
                  Yes I was not expecting the above from the shaikh but I see it as a hopeful sign that the sheikh wrote such strong direct words.

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                    oh yeah sure , the muslims are in the UK to 'strengthen the british sectors' .... some1 find anything wrong in that part?
                    no, it means that muslims do not seek to destroy the societies we live in but aim to improve and strengthen them. He made it very clear that muslims will not accept anything and everything in british society

Comment

Jazakhallahu khier for posting

Comment

Very well written, :masha:!

We will go further to say that we endeavour to work with greater sincerity for the betterment of Britain and its people than any Prime Minister or an elected parliament does, for we seek no worldly gain.
                        Rather than countering this unhealthy Islamophobia that is sweeping across Europe, you contributed to it. That you were on German soil should have reminded you of the consequences of contributing to hatred against minorities.
                        ...it is not votes, but a sense of justice and perspective that should guide you.
                        Serious awesomeness. :D
                        Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
                        O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
                        We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Wave&Smile View Post
                          no, it means that muslims do not seek to destroy the societies we live in but aim to improve and strengthen them. He made it very clear that muslims will not accept anything and everything in british society
                          Strengthen britain so they can do what ? Invade more Muslim land and attack Muslims ....Surely not, i fail to see the reason.

Comment

Masha'allah tabarakallah!
                            “Indeed, gentleness is not used in anything except that it beautifies it, and is never removed from anything except that it spoils it.” Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم , Sahih Muslim 16/146

Comment

Originally posted by MWarrior View Post
                              Strengthen britain so they can do what ? Invade more Muslim land and attack Muslims ....Surely not, i fail to see the reason.
                              If you live somewhere you should seek to make it a better society - that is what he means - Islam has the answers to all of the ills of this society.

As for strenthening the country to invade muslim lands - then we already do that through the taxes we ourselves pay. This is one of the reasons I am seeking to leave this country.

Comment

Working...
                              X