• Show
Clear All

Can black Magic kill a person?

can it?

Re: Can black Magic kill a person?

why do you ask?
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

jz need an answer.

Comment

Yes it can. But the One who holds the sorcerer's soul, punish him severely in the meeting with his Lord in few years.

Comment

aoa..well i think if it is strong enough it can..or so i have heard..but if you seek the help of an alim or pious believer it can certainly be destroyed...no doubt ALLAH is All Powerful and All Bountiful...

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
            Yes it can. But the One who holds the sorcerer's soul, punish him severely in the meeting with his Lord in few years.
            how do you know?
            وَالْعَصْرِ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
              how do you know?
              We do not get along. It is better if you and I not converse.

Comment

We do not get along. It is better if you and I not converse.
                We dont have to get along for you to answer my question brother.

We arent having a conversation, I only asked you a question.

It was a genuine and sincere question how do you know? Is there any proof in any text youve read, or are you familiar with that topic?
                وَالْعَصْرِ

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
                  We dont have to get along for you to answer my question brother.

We arent having a conversation, I only asked you a question.

It was a genuine and sincere question how do you know? Is there any proof in any text youve read, or are you familiar with that topic?
                  I rather not converse with you as I already mentioned.

Comment

“O men! I am sent unto you all, as the Messenger of Allah, to Whom belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth: there is no god but He: it is He that giveth both life and death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, who believed in Allah and His words: follow him that (so) ye may be guided.” (158)(Al-Araf)

"Unto Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth. He giveth life and He taketh it. Except for Him ye have no protector nor helper." (116)(At-Tawba)

“O ye men! if ye are in doubt as to my religion, (behold!) I worship not what ye worship other than Allah But I worship Allah― Who will take your souls (at death): I am commanded to be (in the ranks) of the Believers. (104)(Yunus)

And verily, it is We Who give life, and who give death: it is We Who remain Inheritors (after all else passes away). (23)(Al-Hijr)

It is He Who gave you life, will cause you to die, and will again give you life: truly man is a most ungrateful creature! (66)(Al-Hajj)

It is He Who gives life and death and to Him (is due) the alternation of Night and Day: will ye not then understand? (80)(Al-Mumenoon)
                    [B]Information about internet, web hosting, broadband, web development and SEO services in Pakistan[/B]
                    [URL="http://www.webwavespk.com"]Web Waves Pakistan[/URL]

Comment

I rather not converse with you as I already mentioned.
                      Khair, up to you. If there is anything that I have ever said or done, as a poster or moderator that has been out place, do forgive me, and accept my sincere apologies.
                      وَالْعَصْرِ

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

no1 wants to answer the question =/

Comment

Black magic can kill a person because they are very severe sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                            can it?
                            am still alive, don't know about others..
                            sigpic

Comment

Akh, where's that from?

I guess it can, if nothing's done about it.
                              "Treat people in such a way and live amongst them in such a manner that if you die they weep over you, and when you are alive, they crave for your company"

[Hadhrat Ali R.A]

Comment

Working...
                              X