Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

Originally posted by noobz View Post
    and that is why in a secular society the derm 'decent' cant mean anything they want it to be.
    You must be confusing can with can't.

Comment

For men - To prevent yourself sinning out of lust, consider the lusting to a women as fire which can make you turn into ashes.

For women - To prevent yourself from sinning, consider woman's awrah and her ornament as the guard of the hell's fire.
      صلى الله على حبيبه محمد و على آله و أصحابه و سلم
      Al-Muslimeen

Comment

what men should should do is carry a lighter that way whenever they are tempted they can burn their hand a little bit, to remind them that the fire of hell is alot worse then that.
        And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
          i blame pakistan. somehow, its goes back to pakistan. :P
          if umar wasnt banned then that statment would have alot more meaning .

Comment

Originally posted by Mashiyah View Post
            You must be confusing can with can't.
            yes

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
              what men should should do is carry a lighter that way whenever they are tempted they can burn their hand a little bit, to remind them that the fire of hell is alot worse then that.
              why not carry a knife? ...

Comment

Yes. He should have blamed 'western' culture.

In any case, since this thread has drifted into the topic of rape, most criminologists and social scholars believe rape is not about lust but about dominance. The rapist wants control over another human being. It is a crime of violence.

Comment

Men are to blame for their own lust. Men need to lower their gaze. Nowadays it doesn't matter what a woman is wearing they'll look no matter what.

Just go to Saudi and see for yourself. You can be wearing niqab and gloves and men will still harass you. The problem is men (and women) have no shame nowadays looking at the opposite gender has become the norm for Muslims and many times acceptable.
                  Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.Ē
                  (Surah Az Zumar, (Chapter 39: Verse 53)

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                    hopefully it should also help aisters understand the ayats of quran where Allah says, Allah wishes to purify and protect you so you will not be molested

i see a lot of these murdad women, who are walking around in a state of exposing their beauty and saying how Allah's verses are wrong and that modern feminist ideology is right

she has submitted to shaytan and is encouraging other women to follow their astray

understanding the weapons and enemies that exist is only good for those who reflect and believe
                    these women murdad women walking around showing their bodies are safe from me :-) Only modestly dressed hijabis appeal to me. Its kind of like my inbuilt defence system. Only like modest women, and if they were interested in me , they wouldn't be modest anymore. Safe proof mentality :-)

Comment

How do people become attracted to each other? Scientists have contemplated and studied the factors that influence attraction. What is the chemistry that brings single people together to form relationships? Science suggests the following factors play a part in creating attraction:
                      • Proximity
                      • Physical attractiveness
                      • Similarity
                      • Reciprocal liking

Even science shows that free mixing and and not lowering our gaze produces attraction.

WHAT MEN FIND ATTRACTIVE ABOUT WOMEN
                      A pretty face
                      What makes a pretty face? Studies have found that average, symmetrical faces are attractive and it is thought they honestly signal good traits such as healthiness, including how well a person has adapted to the stresses of genetic and environmental development. Hence facial symmetry suggests "good genes". In a recent survey, women with symmetrical faces were considered to have more feminine facial proportions and such feminine features are considered to be more attractive.
                      This attractiveness is not just about looks though, because a study has found that feminine features are empirically linked to higher levels of oestrogen in women.
                      However, familiar or typical faces are also viewed as more attractive, while more unusual and distinctive faces are rated less attractive. Furthermore, seeing faces more often increases their attractiveness rating. Hence facial appearance is a cue to hormone levels in women but presumably only at the first meeting and providing the woman is not too distant, ethnically or genetically.
                      While facial symmetry is regarded as an attractive quality, most people don't actually realise they are looking for symmetry. Once again, unconscious mechanisms come into play in determining face preferences. This may help explain why the reasons behind attraction are often so difficult to describe.
                      The question of make-up
                      The link between attractiveness and hormone levels is lost when women wear make-up. However, both men and women judge full facial make-up to be more attractive than wearing no facial makeup. Men prefer women with full eye make-up and foundation, but lipstick is not necessarily considered an enhancement to beauty. Men find a greater contrast between the darkness of the eyes and lips and the lightness of the surrounding skin to be most beautiful.
                      Voice pitch
                      Men prefer women with higher pitched voices, even when artificially manipulated. A more recent report, however, indicates that men perceive raised pitch more attractive only if the women are demonstrating an interest in them. Breathiness when speaking is also considered to be a feminine characteristic women might therefore wish to consider cultivating a "Nicole Kidman" approach to speech.
                      Body shape
                      The question of body shape is a contentious issue. Studies have broken down the analysis of what makes a perfectly shaped body into body mass index (BMI), waist:hip ratio (WHR) (the circumference of the waist compared to the circumference of the hip), waist:bust ratio (WBR) and body weight. Curvaceousness, the hourglass shape, has also been found to be a factor.
                      There are many aspects involved in the perception and judgement of body shape that clearly cannot be measured in isolation. Motion and three-dimensional presentation affect the attractiveness of shape and weight, and provoke basic social perceptions of biological gender and health, and of fitness for particular environments. Hence measures of a woman's attractiveness vary depending on whether the she is in motion or is posing. Using the frequencies with which female celebrities star in film or in magazines as a measure for attractiveness, women with low BMI are more likely to be seen in film (and, therefore, in motion) but women with low WHR or WBR are more likely to be seen posing in magazines. A study examined the changes in idealised female body images in the media (such as Playboy magazine Playmates of the Year, Miss America Pageant winners, and fashion models) and young women in general over a period of eight decades. In the early and latter parts of the 20th century the ideal was for less curvaceous women, while during the middle decades the ideal was for very curvaceous women. Over the period studied, models tended to have smaller bosoms and hips, but Playmates had larger bosoms and smaller waists, indicating a difference between the media's ideal woman and that of men in the real world.
                      Bosom
                      Bigger bosoms are more attractive to men. We are probably all aware of that, but just to prove it, in one study a female member of a research team, wearing a bra that permitted her to vary her bust size, sat in a nightclub and on the pavement area of a bar for an hour at each location. She was approached by men more often while exhibiting the bigger bust. A similarly equipped female researcher was offered more hitch-hiking lifts from thumbing when she had a larger bosom, which may reinforce the idea that men do not offer lifts just to be kind and sociable.

So as you see, attraction "lust", is natural for men. If women covered, it can be greatly reduced. I'm not bashing women at all, but it's just in man's nature, hard wired in his brain, to be lustful. All of these have been addressed in the Qur'an over a thousand years before scientists were able to pinpoint the exact cause of attraction for men.

Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
                      Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixRising View Post
                        these women murdad women walking around showing their bodies are safe from me :-) Only modestly dressed hijabis appeal to me. Its kind of like my inbuilt defence system. Only like modest women, and if they were interested in me , they wouldn't be modest anymore. Safe proof mentality :-)
                        that's because part of attraction is similarity. they are similar to you in your values, so therefore they are more likely to be a potential wife for you. :)
                        Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
                        Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bridget View Post
                            Yes. He should have blamed 'western' culture.

In any case, since this thread has drifted into the topic of rape, most criminologists and social scholars believe rape is not about lust but about dominance. The rapist wants control over another human being. It is a crime of violence.

That raises a couple of other questions: i) Can forums be raped? ii) And can kuffar be terrorized psychologically? iii) Can muslims be hurled into a 'blame the West' game?

Comment

Originally posted by AvenueToPeace View Post
                              aaan :scratch: ...

:scratch:.... ... foood...

looooooooooooooool

Comment

Originally posted by IDK View Post
                                how to you know they are murtad?
                                salaams to all
                                dressing immodestly does not make you a murtadd but wen you say anything against Allah ta'alas command- then youre treading dangerous ground. to openly reject the commands of Alaah ta'ala. to say that " i dont agree with ...i dont see why i have to..." thats dangerous stuff- especially when the person saying it really believes what theyre saying- they are seriously meaning it.
                                jazakallah
                                Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
                                very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Comment

Working...
                                X