Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Open Letter to the Muslims in Britain regarding the Dangerous Call of Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kwasi
    replied
    I have two choices. I can help make the this country more Islamic, or I can leave it for a muslim country. At the moment, the latter seems better to me.[/QUOTE]
    I absolutely agree with you. Let us take the positive view that eventually Allah will ensure that this happens. The rapid advance of Islam in the UK is not just down to people who are simply born of the faith. It seems to me that it is because the people have the conviction of their faith to become their life. In contrast, whilst the UK nominally comprises a majority of Christians, most never set foot in a church, they never offer prayers and strictly, cannot be true Christians. As a result, the churches will close, and Christianity could quite soon become a minority religion in the UK. At the same time, some of the problems that have become endemic could subside. :insha: I believe that Britain will become an Islamic country within my lifetime and the politicians will be able to do nothing about it. It is just a matter of 'when' not 'if'. Have faith

Perhaps some of the more negative views expressed by some in this thread indicate an insecurity in some minds?

Leave a comment:

• Sultan
    replied
    No. I don't.

Not many welsh people do. I have never even been to Wales.

Leave a comment:

• pooya
    replied
    Originally posted by Sultan
    Amused,

Nobody asked me where I wanted to be born. I have welsh ancestry (and others), which gives me a greater right to this country than the anglo-saxon English who took it from my ancestors.

So why ask why do I choose to live here?

The reason I remain here to study is simple. English is my first language and I would find it problematic to study it in another.

I have two choices. I can help make the this country more Islamic, or I can leave it for a muslim country. At the moment, the latter seems better to me.

u speak cymraeg, sultan ?

Leave a comment:

• Sultan
    replied
    Amused,

Nobody asked me where I wanted to be born. I have welsh ancestry (and others), which gives me a greater right to this country than the anglo-saxon English who took it from my ancestors.

So why ask why do I choose to live here?

The reason I remain here to study is simple. English is my first language and I would find it problematic to study it in another.

I have two choices. I can help make the this country more Islamic, or I can leave it for a muslim country. At the moment, the latter seems better to me.

Originally posted by AmusedII
    Guys I'm just curious but if you dislike our (the west's) culture and our society so much then why do you CHOSE to live here? Sultan if you're in such a hurry to leave why don't you leave now? What's the matter, can't you find a decent Islamic education?

So let me get this straight, it's not ok for Muslims to integrate/assimilate into Western society and culture but it's perfectly acceptable to live in "Kaffir" lands and leach off of it's society while remaining aloof and offering nothing in return but hatred and disdain for the very culture and society that readily provides you with so much.

So basically what you are saying is that you're a hypocritical lot !

Leave a comment:

• M.H.Mubarak
    replied
    Reponse to Amused

As Muslims,we are not hypocrits. We are enjoined to be "in" the world, but not to be "of" the world. As Muslims we accept God's word as the Last and Foremost, on all our daily affairs in living our life. To allow ourselves to "assimilate" into a union with anything less than our Rabb's commands and injunctions, means we would be compromisimg God's Word with something other than Himself. We are allowed to live anywhere on this earth. Indeed to co-exist with Non-Muslims...but in this co-existence, we do not have to embrace the culture and manmade laws that might be contrary to God's Word.

Likewise, we do not have to believe everything printed in the "Free Press", which bases its' "information" of Islam on the sensationalism of extemist views. The true Voice of Islam is found in moderation. However no one wants to listen to it.

You must understand that sensationalism rules in media reports and that moderation, truth seeking, and rational thought, have very little to do with reporting. If and when moderate voices speak up, they are not amplified in headline news. It is a form of censorship established by media organizations throughout the world. More over, through sensationialism, falsehoods are more easily passed off as truth, which allows the media to shape it's own form of reality. For example, in the United States. cable media carries stations like Fox News, which is a mouth piece for the incumbent president. They are extremely biased, and obnoxious, in their presentation of the "News", especially on the "War on Terrorism". Any moderate voice is squashed in favor of the sensationalism they can arouse in favor of "Our Country, Right or Wrong" mentality.

News media, in general, overlook the moderate voice. To listen to it, to react to it, might mean you would have to think and perhapse make a change in erronious reporting. It would be equivalent to admitting that you have been lying to the public for such a long time. If they could somehow save face and boost their ratings by telling the truth, they would.

The sad truth is, sensationalism sells, and the extremist views are ripe for the picking as "proof" for supporting continued oppression of innocents in foriegn lands.

The hate and bigotry you are sensing are coming from within yourself and your society...but I'm afraid to are too blind to it.

Leave a comment:

• AmusedII
    replied
    Guys I'm just curious but if you dislike our (the west's) culture and our society so much then why do you CHOSE to live here? Sultan if you're in such a hurry to leave why don't you leave now? What's the matter, can't you find a decent Islamic education?

So let me get this straight, it's not ok for Muslims to integrate/assimilate into Western society and culture but it's perfectly acceptable to live in "Kaffir" lands and leach off of it's society while remaining aloof and offering nothing in return but hatred and disdain for the very culture and society that readily provides you with so much.

So basically what you are saying is that you're a hypocritical lot !

Leave a comment:

• Sultan
    replied
    Salaam alaikum,

Funnily enough, the Khutba I heard in jummah today was about intergration (or assimilation).

Soon as I finish my course, I will be glad to get out of here while my daughter is still young enough.

I would never want her to attend the same kufr schools full of slutty girls who come home with a bastard brewing inside of them! You just can't believe the number of underage mothers with bastards in the town I am living in!

Leave a comment:

• caliph
    replied
    ASA,

Integration should have been replaced with the word "Assimiliation". The Kufr want you to abandon Islam and accept their 'democratic' and 'capitalistic' ideologies.

The ploy has already worked on some of the Ummah, namely Amir Ali and his cohorts who run the Ummah site.

This ayat you posted;

The Jews and Christians will never be satisfied with you until you follow their way of life TMQ Al-Baqarah: 120

Should serve as a warning to all Muslims to keep strong in their faith but rather, many Muslims still fall into the trap of greed for wealth and personal glory.

If you remain strong in your Deen, the Kufr will label you as an 'extremist' or 'fanatic'. Let them call us that, we are Muslims and despite their protestations, we will never abandon the religion that Allah (SWT) perfected for us. Do they Kufr really think they can plan better than Allah (SWT)? Let the truth be finally revealed to them on Judgement Day and then they will weep for forgiveness.

As Muslims, I believe we should strongly reject any notion of integration. Does Islam not give us the answer for everything?

Why do we participate in their elections? Do any of their leaders represent Muslim ideals? Of course not. They want to legalise homosexuality, under age intercourse, drugs, prostitution. All the vices in the world, they want to make legal so they can make Shaitaan happy.

The Muslims have the knowledge of the Quran and the right way, why would we want to sacrifice that for the sake of a few years of corrupt pleasure when instead we can have eternal bliss?

Leave a comment:

• An Open Letter to the Muslims in Britain regarding the Dangerous Call of Integration

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X