Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hadiths that have influenced your life... share and let others benefit from them too!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hadiths that have influenced your life... share and let others benefit from them too!

Asalaamu Alaikum...
    I know a lot of us read some hadiths and instantly they stick with us and we always remember them...
    In the same way some hadiths have really changed our lives for the good Alhamdulilah.

I think its a good idea for us to post some hadiths that are our favourite or ones that changed our lives in hope that others can benefit and put them into practice too Insha'Allah...
    ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Re: hadiths that have influenced your life... share and let others benefit from them

"I am with my slave when he thinks of me
    and I am with him when he mentions me.
    For if he mentions me to himself, I have
    mentioned him to myself;
    and if he mentions me in a gathering
    I have mentioned him in a superior gathering.
    If he approaches me by a hand's width,
    I approach him by an arm's length;
    and if he approaches me by an arm's length,
    I approach him by a mile's length.
    And if he come to me walking,
    I hasten to him swiftly."

Hadith Al-Bukhari 8/171:
    SPREAD OF EVIL
    ZIONISM
    BOLLYWOOD

Comment

Re: hadiths that have influenced your life... share and let others benefit from them

There are so many, I don't know where to start! (Alhamdulillah) But I will post them once I get them all :)

Comment

Originally posted by -MA- View Post
        mentioned him to myself;

Hadith Al-Bukhari 8/171:
        What a beautiful Hadith! :jkk: brother

Comment

The Prophet (saw) said: ‘Every religion has a distinctive characteristic, and the characteristic of Islam is modesty’. (Ibn Majah, Malik)

The Prophet (saw) said: ‘Each one of you is the mirror of his brother, so if he sees any blemish in him, he should wipe it away from him’. (Tirmidhi)

The Prophet (saw) said: ‘Paradise is nearer to you than the tip of your sandals, and so is the Hellfire’. (Bukhari)

The Prophet (saw) said: ‘The (good) deeds most loved by Allah are those that are done regularly, even if they are small’. (Bukhari, Muslim)

The Prophet (saw) said: ‘If one of you had a stream running at his door and he bathed in it five times every day, do you think any dirt would be left on him?’ His Companions answered, ‘No dirt at all would be left on him!’ He said, ‘That is like the five (daily) prayers are like, with which Allah washes away your sins’. (Bukhari)
          ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

Originally posted by lowering wings View Post
            There are so many, I don't know where to start! (Alhamdulillah) But I will post them once I get them all :)
            Insha'Allah

Comment

Originally posted by -MA- View Post
              mentioned him to myself;

Hadith Al-Bukhari 8/171:

Jazak'Allah Khair.. Lovely hadith Masha'Allah

Comment

I love this Hadeeth,every time I remember this hadeeth I feel very emotional. it was posted by ahaneefah in this thread http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...eloved...-quot
                “Verily, I constantly renew my Islam until this very day, as up to now, I do not consider myself to have ever been a good Muslim.” Sheikh Al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (Narrated by Ibn-al Qayyim in ‘Madarij as-Salikin” 1/218)

Comment

Originally posted by Musaaafir View Post
                  I love this Hadeeth,every time I remember this hadeeth I feel very emotional. it was posted by ahaneefah in this thread http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...eloved...-quot
                  subhan'Allah that made me go cold
                  lovely hadith mashallah

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah_Alisha View Post
                    subhan'Allah that made me go cold
                    lovely hadith mashallah
                    This is a very very deep hadith. I encourage you to ponder upon each word of this hadith.
                    “Verily, I constantly renew my Islam until this very day, as up to now, I do not consider myself to have ever been a good Muslim.” Sheikh Al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (Narrated by Ibn-al Qayyim in ‘Madarij as-Salikin” 1/218)

Comment

This is a very very deep hadith. I encourage you to ponder upon each word of this hadith.
                      Insha'Allah

Comment

These 2 hadith left profound effect on me:
                        1)On the authority of Abu Hurairah, radiyallahu ‘anhu, who said : The Messenger of Allah, sallallahu ‘alayhi wasallam, said : “Part of the perfection of someone’s Islam is his leaving alone that which does not concern him.”
                        here is a good explanation of this hadith: http://msmemsy.wordpress.com/2009/04...fourty-hadith/

2) Allah's Messenger, sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam, said, "Allah is at the assistance of a person so long as that person is at the assistance of their brother."

Comment

These 2 hadith left profound effect on me:
                          1)On the authority of Abu Hurairah, radiyallahu ‘anhu, who said : The Messenger of Allah, sallallahu ‘alayhi wasallam, said : “Part of the perfection of someone’s Islam is his leaving alone that which does not concern him.”
                          here is a good explanation of this hadith: http://msmemsy.wordpress.com/2009/04...fourty-hadith/

2) Allah's Messenger, sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam, said, "Allah is at the assistance of a person so long as that person is at the assistance of their brother."

Masha'Allah.. So short but have massive meanings :D

Comment

And this hadith makes me scared:

It is narrated by Abu Talha al-Ansari (رضي الله عنه) and Jabir Bin Abdullah (رضي الله عنه), that the Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم) said,
                            “No man forsakes a Muslim when his rights are being violated or his honour is being belittled except that Allaah will forsake him at a place in which he would love to have His help. And no man helps a Muslim at a time when his honour is being belittled or his rights violated except that Allaah will help him at a place in which he loves to have His help”. (Abu Dawud)

Comment

another hadith that had a profound affect on me is:

Narrated abi ummah (rah), RasoolAllah (said) whoever loves someone for Allah, hates (/ dissociates from) someone for Allah, gives for Allah, and holds back for Allah, he has completed his eman.(sunan abi daud)

Comment

Working...
                              X