X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: As harsh it may sound I had to make this announcement

well said akhi:up:

jazakallahu kair for the reminder
    ‎"when she is a daughter, she opens a door of jannah for her father. when she is a wife, she completes half of the deen of her husband. when she is a mother, Jannah lies under her feet. If everyone knew the status of a muslim women in islam, even men would want to be women." Sheikh Akram Nadawi

Comment

ya well i agree. I cant wait till the day where everybody is a scholar so that we can spot wrong from right.

Comment

Ameen...
        I think people are entitled to their own opinion...

BUT when they start copy and pasteing quran or hadith etcc iut of contrast and make up their own opiniond from it it becomes wrong lOl

May Allah Allow Us All To Gain In Knowledge And May He Allow Us To Teach It To Others. Insha'Allah

Ameen :love:
        ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

Good Post.

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
            I don't know which threads you're referring to, but aren't we suppose to be helping each other out with our deen?
            I agree that understanding the rulings/fatwas are important, but most of us can't speak Arabic so the only choice we have is to depend on English translations and interpretations. How else would we go about doing it then?
            I think he means for users to be more tolerant of other opinions on matters where the scholars don't agree. Not that you have to be fluent in Arabic to be able to study Islam. Just remember that the clear cut issues the scholars are all in agreement about, and the not so clear cut issues, yes we have to review what's available for us to review, i.e. English translations and what scholars have written on the issues, and make a decision for ourselves based on what information we have to hand, but at the same time not to dismiss alternative views that come from Qur'an and Sunnah following scholars, and not to get involved in arguments or give DIY fatwas.

Comment

hence why we have taqleed of madhabs
              Take a step into our unique Muslim Montessori school:
              http://campaign.justgiving.com/…/a-…/buildalamiyahschool2015

Donate your sadaqah to help build a Model School for all our children.
              Please watch our school appeal: https://youtu.be/SY819jmCbzw

Text SCHL15 followed by £10 to 70070 and make a difference.
              Please forward this message to help turn this vision into a reality.

The Prophet (SAW) also said, "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah." (Ahmad)

‪#‎ChangingEducation

Comment

reality is everyone is doing taqleed. there not one person among laymen who is not doing it and even among scholars, unless the scholar is a mujtahid himself.

Among laymen some are doing taqleed of one of the 4 madhabs, others even tho they are not doing taqleed of one of the 4 madhabs, they are doing taqleed of other scholars of the contemporary world.
                لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

I could debate Taqleed non-ending but the thread is not dedicated for that.
                  جزاكم الله خيرا
                  Last edited by Abu Jaffar; 21-06-11, 09:52 PM.
                  islamway
                  اللهم ارزقنا حُسن الخاتِمة

Comment

so are all the muslims who cant speak/read arabic missing something in their islam then?

in the quran it says:

”We have made it (the Quran) easy to understand and in your own tongue (language) may you take heed”44:58
                    does that mean the arabic language for muhammed and his companions or is it a message to all muslims in any age no matter what they speak?

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

yes this right that we needs to be responsible. Islam is the perfect religion. But it might be the fact and our weakness that we don’t have the true knowledge about Islam. We are so called Muslims because most of us born in Muslim families. We have got lot of traitors among us. We have got lot of bad and evil practices. But if any Muslim does some bad acts or involved in evil practices it doesn’t means that Islam teaches this.
                      Islam is the only perfect religion and it will be…

Comment

Good post if you have a question ask but if you see that people dont know no point in debating without knowledge go to a scholar and post his answer on the thread you asked it on if you dont understand or someone else dosent understand the answer ask again these scholars and sheikhs do what they do because they want to help so we shouldnt be shy in asking obviously you dont nag a sheikh when he is busy you wait till he is available and when he is available then ask.

ill take a quote from a good friend : ignorance is not the abscence of knowledge but the illusion of knowledge if you dont know then either hold your tounge , get knowledge or admit that you dont know

And allah knows best

Comment

Originally posted by truepath View Post
                          reality is everyone is doing taqleed. there not one person among laymen who is not doing it and even among scholars, unless the scholar is a mujtahid himself.

Among laymen some are doing taqleed of one of the 4 madhabs, others even tho they are not doing taqleed of one of the 4 madhabs, they are doing taqleed of other scholars of the contemporary world.
                          well if u dont do taqleed then they say u doing fatwa shopping. So i have become a fatwa shopper now that means.

Comment

very good post i agree muftis should have the right to fatwas etc but opinions r quite worthless is islam as they do not count highly agreed...

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES View Post
                              so are all the muslims who cant speak/read arabic missing something in their islam then?

in the quran it says:

does that mean the arabic language for muhammed and his companions or is it a message to all muslims in any age no matter what they speak?
                              Yes to the First Question,

and to the second question, addressed to the Arabs first and then to rest of Humanity ...

regards
                              http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by RazielTemp View Post
                                Yes to the First Question,

and to the second question, addressed to the Arabs first and then to rest of Humanity ...

regards

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Working...
                                X