Let's get it over with???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's get it over with???

I think we should get this oppression against the muslims over with, and what other way than with a hellish WW3.
    I bet many of you will love that, hey why don't we even use all the nuclear bombs, Yeah we'll compare whose ruin better Iraq's or America's.
    Please Re-update your Signature

Now we need to look at this from an intellectual perspective, and not try to ge emotional, many of us would love to see the destruction of that world's largets terorrist state- America. Calling for nuc;ear war is not going to do any one any favours we need to look at the only solution to the problems faced by the muslims and that is the Islamic state. Muslims leaders couldn't care for the plight of the muslims because they are all corrupt, blinded by wealth. We as muslims when return to islam can we end this oppression upon us

salaam

Comment

Brother I'm just wondering maybe I should do what the Americans do and say "it went astray" when the kafir bodies fly in your back garden (Hyde Park, isn't it)!

Comment

And kill innocent civilians? Isn't that haraam???

Comment

Well you know what emotions lead to rash decisions, and we don't want that because there is a place and time for emotions, if it ends in war we need to keep a cool head so we can be one step ahead of everyone,

as for american flying in my back yard btw which is a tip because has a broken fridge and washing machine in there, not my house so really not my responsibility, Landlord said he will clean it up that was nine months ago ! as for american flying make sure it includes Colin Powwel who had a better job that Michael jackson at getting hsi skin colour changed, George Bush and that other lamp head of defence ! and throw in a few marines for good luck !

Comment

Originally posted by chaotic1
            And kill innocent civilians? Isn't that haraam???
            No civillians, as I am a practising muslim, just those idiots. I hope I don't have to include the endless list of all those idiots, now.

Comment

Fresh why don't you clean all the mess up, oh forgot they don't fit in washing machines or dishwashers.:p

Comment

As much as litter is disliked in Islam, and as much as i would like it cleaned these things are out of my hands. Now muslim youth i ask you what solution can you offer me to the current problems facing the muslims in the middle east and all over the globe !

Comment

Well...uh..yeah...a definition of "those" would seem to be in order here, since you previously referred to "those" as "kaffir bodies". My question is: All kaffirs?

Comment

Chaotic not all Kaffirs, only those who oppress my bros and sis'.

And Fresh my solution is that all the muslims do Jihad (Fighting), that includes people like you and me. We should fight as a united ummah, not as individuals.

Comment

true Jihad as i see it is the only solution, but an Islamic army on Jihad would be better so that is why we need the state now sonner rather than later !

Comment

Well I certainly hope it does not happen but if Muslim Youth gets his wish and this escalates and ends up going Nuclear I'm afraid the Muslim world is going to get the worst of it.

Let's see, there is only one Muslim nation (Pakistan) that possess nukes at this time. Their Nukes are needed in defense against India so if the Fundamentalist get a hold of them and use them then Pakistan would be defenseless against India. Now, lets take a closer look at Pakistan's nukes.They are low level Nukes not capable of the destructive force that our weapons are capable of but certainly terrible . The main problem is that Pakistan's Nukes lack the delivery systems in order to be used against the U.S. We on the other hand can strike any corner of the world with our Nukes in a mater of minutes!

So be careful of what you ask for, you might just get it! :D

Comment

Amused you forgot Pakistan's ally is China, and USA is absolutely terrified of getting on the wrong side of China.

And BTW I'm a FEMALE, just like you Amused.

Comment

The idea that a war in the middle east would magically become WWIII is fanciful thinking. This isnt the cold war era anymore.

Back in '67, there was a real threat. If it wasnt for kissenger, the russians woulda been all over israel in support of egypt and syria et al. But, back then their only motivation was to take up a side against the US. Egypt and Syria were nothing more than proxy soldiers for Russia. This isnt the case anymore, and a conflict in the middle east actually bolsters Russias economic possibilities on the world stage. China of course, will speak loudly, but will do nothing, as they wouldnt dare take on the west and russia. The EU will start by making all sorts of sanctions, but they wouldnt last long.

Another "mother of all battles" right? ... right. so maybe muslim youth is right, just get it over with.

Comment

The U.S is no more afraid of China than we were of the FORMER Soviet Union. China needs the U.S. one hell of a lot more than it needs Pakistan . China isn't going to risk it's most favored nation status with the U.S. Nor is not going to risk Nuclear war with the U.S. over Pakistan or the Muslim world. You forget (or are just to stupid to realize) that China is having it's own problems with Islamic Fundamentalists and they have no love for the Muslim world.

Originally posted by muslim youth
                              Amused you forgot Pakistan's ally is China, and USA is absolutely terrified of getting on the wrong side of China.

And BTW I'm a FEMALE, just like you Amused.
                              :D

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X