• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next 10 years!

The next ten years in the Mid East.
    Lets have some imagination working.
    What do you reckon?
    Please Re-update your Signature

Next ten years will get worser if Sharon doesn't have a heart failure until then, better if we get new leaders.

Comment

Imagination? Hmmm. I dont know but its hard to imagine anything but warfare over there. I dont think realisitically that there will be lasting peace until Isa (pbuh) comes back. Peace will be declared by the anti-Christ but it wont last. What is the teaching in Islam about this. You guys have an anti-Christ , called the Dajjal I think. Does that figure into the peace of Jerusalem? Listen to this: " O Jerusalem, O Jerusalem, you who kill the propehts and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing. Look, your house is left to you desolate. For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord." Isa mourning over Jerusalem in Matt 23:37.

Hen

Comment

1. Continued fighting among islamic countries and "the west", it will be the fault of America (because of support for Isreal) and many many more fools will blow themselves up in shopping malls and pizza parlors.

2. Mass starvation and disease as all of the money stops coming in from oil (you find out, we don't need it THAT bad) and other countries who have oil and don't want to fight about, are happily taking place of the war mongering areas.

3. More whining on how "the west" is ruining islam (slight giggle as you read this on your "western" computer).

4. The peaceful world remains largely peaceful, prosperous in all aspects, with some casualties from suicide bombers (if those darn americans would just quit smiling all the time!) Hatred continues to grow in the middle east and nobody can figure out why, except that it is all the Americans fault.

5. After years of self destruction, several middle east countries in a last ditch effort begin to figure out that they are the source of the problem and no amount of blaming will change that. They now complain that the US is not giving them enough money, and suicide bomb a starbucks to prove it.

Hows that strat?

Comment

possibly more stable and represtative governments.A Palestinian state but there will probably still be violence.Sadamm will be six feet under.

Comment

Yasser Arafat will be removed by his own people by the end of the year. Reasonable Palestinians (i.e. those who do not demand complete destruction of the State of Israel) will take over as government for the Palestinian people. Suicide bombings will gradually stop. A separate Palestinian state will be officially recognized. Israel will withdraw its forces, but will keep checkpoints in place.

Next year, renegade forces from Lebanon will become the principal aggressors against Israel (Hamas etc.). They will receive financial support from Egypt, Syria, Iran, and Saudi Arabia. Within five years, Israel will invade Lebanon in an effort to stop raids by those renegade forces.

Does this seem an accurate prediction?

Comment

Strat Great to see you!!!!
              1.less western involvement in ME politics
              2.Palistinian state
              3.Increased stability and prosperity.
              Unfortunately, I imagine these things only after an extended period of continued conflict. fortunately there are many great minds in the region to lead their people to lasting peace.

Comment

hmm

.... inshallah........... K H I L A F A H

Comment

Interesting thoughts folks. Ten years is a long time. But time seems to fly fast.

Notwithstanding the plight and suffering of the Palestinians-whether Muslim or Christian, the typical Zionist inspired response continues to be cynical.

Suicide bomb a 'Starbucks'? For American aid?

Just who on earth do the Americans think they are?

Comment

Why, the guys keeping an eye on you, Strat. Been busy drilling the invisible army ?

Comment

Asalaamu Alaykum:

Next Ten Years:

1. Palestinian State!

2. Then Arab Unity!
                      3. Then Ummah Unity!
                      4. Then Khilafah!
                      5. Then The World Will Witness The True Face Of Islam!

Insha`ALLAH
                      Last edited by Salahudin; 14-05-02, 11:32 PM.
                      وَأَن لَّيْسَ لِلإِنسَـنِ إِلاَّ مَا سَعَى

Comment

Re: Next 10 years!

:salams Too soon..?
                        Per aspera ad astra.

Comment

wow,

Comment

Assalamou Alaykoum

I don't really know what will happen, only allah could know it otherwise i pray allah everytime to make peace inchallah for my brothers in the middle east

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
                              wow,
                              Yh it's crazy how some users could predict certain things

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X