Pashtuns taliban are proven 100% bani israel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pashtuns taliban are proven 100% bani israel

We always think, that the tribes of israel is lost, and cursed.. i was surprised to find out that the Bani israel of today, are from 2 major groups, There is the Bani Israel from palestine, the brutal regime, the Cruel people in mankinds history, and there is the other group, actully the best among mankind today, they have sold their souls to Allah(swt) in the battle field as no other muslim nations have done since the time of the Prophet(sa).. The Pasthuns are 100% from bani israel, there is so many proofs on this, that everybody who reads this article will come to know??

In this there is Proof from the prophet(sa) in many hadith: http://sites.google.com/site/armyofmahdi/

Proof from the Bibel: http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=dk

This is Video, Made by the Jews of today claiming Pashtuns Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZvuM8VrX9I

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVRS-...eature=related

Extra video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9nVTAYv850

Re: Pashtuns taliban are proven 100% bani israel

What else is NEW ?

YAWN !

Comment

Originally posted by al faqeer
      What else is NEW ?

YAWN !
      I Really didn't knew they was Bani Israel.. i was not sure, but i search for it and found it 100%!! Even the Prophet(sa) have told us about them, being from bani ishaq - bani israel and from Bani Haroon(pbuh) Prophet musas brother..

Bani Israel is Back once again.. They have made alot of sacrifices for the sake of Allah(swt).. 1.5 million Afghans was killed in the Russian War.. and now they are being fighting with the worlds superpower.. with faith, they are worthy of being the choosen once..

Comment

Originally posted by DreamsofHope View Post
        I Really didn't knew they was Bani Israel.. i was not sure, but i search for it and found it 100%!! Even the Prophet(sa) have told us about them, being from bani ishaq - bani israel and from Bani Haroon(pbuh) Prophet musas brother..

Bani Israel is Back once again.. They have made alot of sacrifices for the sake of Allah(swt).. 1.5 million Afghans was killed in the Russian War.. and now they are being fighting with the worlds superpower.. with faith, they are worthy of being the choosen once..
        They are yeah a lot of people dont know that , but Agghans and Pakistanis etc know so .

As for Imam Mahdi a.s. he will be from Ahlulbayt r.a. as in Banu Hashim .

Comment

Originally posted by al faqeer View Post
          They are yeah a lot of people dont know that , but Agghans and Pakistanis etc know so .

As for Imam Mahdi a.s. he will be from Ahlulbayt r.a. as in Banu Hashim .
          Or in other words, Imam Mahdi a.s. will be from Al-Quraish
          صلى الله على حبيبه محمد و على آله و أصحابه و سلم
          Al-Muslimeen

Comment

Thats right .

Pakhtoons , one of the lost tribes of Israel and now they are indeed worthy descendants of the lineage of Prophets ( pbuta) .

But this info is quite well known .

Being Bani'Israel is not necessarily the same as being a Jew though .
            Where there are no Ulemah(Scholars) there are many Muftis.

I
            deal System of Living for All Mankind .

Comment

Many prophets of Allah were from Bani Israel, Jesus alayhissalam was one of them
              Last edited by Supernova Nebula; 01-07-10, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdul-Curim View Post
                Thats right .

Pakhtoons , one of the lost tribes of Israel and now they are indeed worthy descendants of the lineage of Prophets ( pbuta) .

But this info is quite well known .

Being Bani'Israel is not necessarily the same as being a Jew though .
                The bibel, speaks about how, the Bani israel tribes ended up in Afghanistan and pakistan?? the Assyrian kings exiled them there.. in peshwar herat, habor and i don't remember there other city..

Comment

T/A/L/I/B/A/N

Comment

I Really didn't knew they was Bani Israel..
                    I had a couple of posts on the jewish origin of the Pashtuns and suggested that the Taliban should be allowed to emigrate to Israel under their Law of Return.:rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by Sultan View Post
                      I had a couple of posts on the jewish origin of the Pashtuns and suggested that the Taliban should be allowed to emigrate to Israel under their Law of Return.:rotfl:
                      LOL .

That's one enemy the Zionists and their Lobbyists in the US would not be able to control .

I

Comment

If they are accepted under the Right to Return Law as eligible for citizenship, all of them should go to Israel.

Comment

Originally posted by Usrnam View Post
                          If they are accepted under the Right to Return Law as eligible for citizenship, all of them should go to Israel.
                          At your own risk.

:D

I

Comment

Originally posted by Abdul-Curim View Post
                            At your own risk.

:D
                            There's 6-7 million in Afghanistan and 6-7 million in Pakistan compared to 7 million Israelis. They could totally control Israel.

Comment

There is an intersting comment under the second part of the video:

"THe Hadeeth Prophesises;
                              Taliban - Pashtun bravewarrior race of KHORASAN - true Afghans.
                              KHORASAN the land that will unite muslims
                              KHORASAN is Bani Ishaq - Lost tribe of prophet Aaron (pbuh). They will wear their cloaks like Bani Ishaq and will have black turbans.
                              Do you think the ZIONISTS do not known this? offcourse they do thats wy they seek to occupy and control this region and control the resources."

Is it true?
                              My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
                              Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Working...
                              X