The in-law is death- a scientific miracle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The in-law is death- a scientific miracle

the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Beware of entering upon women.” A man from among the Ansaar said, “What about the in-law, O Messenger of Allaah?” He said, “The in-law is death.”
    Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5232; Muslim, 2172.

This could only have been by a Prophet of God indeed. I consider this Hadith a scientific miracle, those who know and hear about what goes on in the Hindu communities where the entire family lives in one house and there is no hijaab/niqaab/segregation whatsoever among them would agree with me, some really bizarre cases occur where wives have relationships with their brother-in-laws.....!!!

People usually take such things lightly because they trust each other, but the shaitaan (devil) is an evil being and can cause trouble when a woman and her in-law are alone...
    "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Re: The in-law is death- a scientific miracle

Originally posted by tayyiboon View Post
    the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Beware of entering upon women.” A man from among the Ansaar said, “What about the in-law, O Messenger of Allaah?” He said, “The in-law is death.”

This could only have been by a Prophet of God indeed. I consider this Hadith a scientific miracle, those who know and hear about what goes on in the Hindu communities where the entire family lives in one house and there is no hijaab/niqaab/segregation whatsoever among them
    Brother, it happens in Muslim communities too.
    'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

This could only have been by a Prophet of God indeed. I consider this Hadith a scientific miracle, those who know and hear about what goes on in the Hindu communities where the entire family lives in one house and there is no hijaab/niqaab/segregation whatsoever among them would agree with me, some really bizarre cases occur where wives have relationships with their brother-in-laws.....!!!

People usually take such things lightly because they trust each other, but the shaitaan (devil) is an evil being and can cause trouble when a woman and her in-law are alone...
      How's it scientific?

Comment

Originally posted by Peacenik View Post
        Brother, it happens in Muslim communities too.
        i know but not as much as in the Hindu communities....believe me
        "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by muhammad81 View Post
          How's it scientific?
          ok maybe not scientific but it is a miracle alright

Comment

i know but not as much as in the Hindu communities....believe me
            Maybe because there's over a billion of them, in one space ;)
            'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

havent you ever watched jeremy kyle of trisha? it happens in Uk communities tooo

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
              (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

Originally posted by naila-k View Post
                havent you ever watched jeremy kyle of trisha? it happens in Uk communities tooo
                i know it happens in many communities but as far as i know it is more apparent in the Hindu communitites.....the main point is the significance of the Hadith for all times.....

Comment

It could happen anywhere if the prophetic advice is unheeded .
                  Where there are no Ulemah(Scholars) there are many Muftis.

I
                  deal System of Living for All Mankind .

Comment

I was at a cource recently and the sheikh was talking about this hadith and he spoke about a young practising brother in saudi. He's younger brother came to live with him cuz he was attending a uni nearby, the married brother wasn't to keen on the idea, cuz in the daytime, he would be at work and hes wife and brother would be alone in the house, however the father forced him. Years down the line and the brother has two kids and his wife is pregnant with the 3rd, I won't go into to much detail how they found out but after DNA resutls, it showed the married brother was unable to make his wife pregnant ( I don't know the word for it :S) and infact the kids were his younger brothers.

The married brother fainted on the spot and when he woke, he woke paralaysed :(
                    SubhanAllah, anything can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Peacenik View Post
                      Maybe because there's over a billion of them, in one space ;)
                      yes the problem is the joint family tradition they have, the entire family lives in one house, and in their religion there is no such thing as hijab or segregation so all types of problems occur....!!! This Hadith is so amazing as it shows how Islam covers every aspect of life to protect it from wickedness and deviation

Comment

Aye , As one runs from death , so does a woman have to keep away from her bro-in-law .

I

Comment

Originally posted by Islam.07 View Post
                          I was at a cource recently and the sheikh was talking about this hadith and he spoke about a young practising brother in saudi. He's younger brother came to live with him cuz he was attending a uni nearby, the married brother wasn't to keen on the idea, cuz in the daytime, he would be at work and hes wife and brother would be alone in the house, however the father forced him. Years down the line and the brother has two kids and his wife is pregnant with the 3rd, I won't go into to much detail how they found out but after DNA resutls, it showed the married brother was unable to make his wife pregnant ( I don't know the word for it :S) and infact the kids were his younger brothers.

yes, that is why Islam is the truth and nothing but the truth as everything in it is for the benefit of humanity...

Comment

Originally posted by Islam.07 View Post

I heard something similar from either Shaykh Bilal Philips or Shaykh Yassir Fazaga or Shaykh Salem Al Amry which was supposed to have occurred in the UAE .

I

Comment

Originally posted by Abdul-Curim View Post
                              I heard something similar from either Shaykh Bilal Philips or Shaykh Yassir Fazaga or Shaykh Salem Al Amry which was supposed to have occurred in the UAE .
                              I heard it from Sheikh Riad Ourazazi. He told us a few similair stories, one in UAE and one in Sharjah.

Don't you ever think how blessed we are with Islam, the non-muslims do this kind of thing on a daily basis with no hayaa

Comment

Working...
                              X