WAR NOW!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAR NOW!!!

The Islamic nations around the world should launch an all out attack against the Zionist state of Israel and abolish this evil once and for all.

With an oil embargo on the US and an all out sustained attack on the Zionist armies in the Occupied Territories and elsewhere,
    WAR is the ONLY answer.

Strategist.
    Last edited by The Strategist; 04-04-02, 08:11 AM.
    Please Re-update your Signature

junior

Please read my previous post about both a all out war and the oil issue. I took time to read yours.

Comment

Re: junior

Originally posted by kenwayy
      Please read my previous post about both a all out war and the oil issue. I took time to read yours.
      I have babe. It reads like a bed time story. :D

Comment

There is no future for "israel". It is doomed as doomed it can get.

Comment

junior

Please explain how, without relying on Heavenly intervention, that it could be done? Israeli would have the following advantages:
          Complete domination of the air
          Defensive positions
          Far superior technology
          American backing politicaly and military
          Training in warfare and tatical planning
          Previous victories to boost moral
          Arab nation advantages:
          Numbers

Comment

Re: WAR NOW!!!

Originally posted by The Strategist
            The Islamic nations around the world should launch an all out attack against the Zionist state of Israel and abolish this evil once and for all.

With an oil embargo on the US and an all out sustained attack on the Zionist armies in the Occupied Territories and elsewhere,
            WAR is the ONLY answer.

Strategist.
            Sorry... that requires a level of character and courage that you, yourself, are incapable of showing. And since you lack the guts to go down there and fight, why should you expect anyone else with your views to suddenly grow the needed testicles to do what YOU only urge OTHERS to do, but which YOU would never do yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Fidayee
              There is no future for "israel". It is doomed as doomed it can get.
              Yeah, Fid. You guys are really knocking 'em dead in Palestine now, ain't you? Arafat confined to two little rooms... helplessly surrounded by Israeli armor while you sit on your keister.

Way to go!

Comment

Re: Re: WAR NOW!!!

Originally posted by Observer

Sorry... that requires a level of character and courage that you, yourself, are incapable of showing. And since you lack the guts to go down there and fight, why should you expect anyone else with your views to suddenly grow the needed testicles to do what YOU only urge OTHERS to do, but which YOU would never do yourself?
                Zionist filth,

Damned if you knew who I am.

Strategist.

Comment

Re: Your military

Okay, who are you? And since you seem to have knowledge of military matters, juding from your name and aditude, can you please answer my question?

Comment

Re: Re: Your military

Originally posted by kenwayy
                    Okay, who are you? And since you seem to have knowledge of military matters, juding from your name and aditude, can you please answer my question?
                    ;)

Comment

Okay

I will take that as a no to both questions. Interesting answer which provides even more insight.
                      And with that, I leave to return later.

Comment

kenwayy you asked me where i am right now. Here click on this link http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...s=&threadid=50 then go to the old forum, read my posts and you will find that I have already disclosed my current location on the old forum. Also read Strategists post and get to know about him while your at it.

Comment

Not scared.

The Arab world can't even organize a meeting, let alone unite for a war.

Strat, you need some help man. Seriously.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: WAR NOW!!!

Originally posted by The Strategist

Zionist filth,

Damned if you knew who I am.

Strategist.
                            So, I suppose it would be perfectly OK if I responded:

"Muslim garbage,

I don't need or want to know who you are. Your cowardice is amply displayed by your words... dispicably urging others to fight while you heat up water for your next cup of tea."

I'd never respond that way, of course... my response is purely hypothetical.

The hypocrisy of one urging others to fight while one sits comfortably and safely on one's own ass, however, does not require personal knowledge of the author of the words in question.

It is your personal failure to act in your midst of calling on OTHERS to fight that condemns you as a coward. My "knowing" you or not is completely irrelevant.
                            Last edited by Observer; 04-04-02, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Touche!

Well said, Observer.

Comment

Working...
                              X