Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open borders of Arab Countries around the Occupied Territories for Islamic fighters!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open borders of Arab Countries around the Occupied Territories for Islamic fighters!

Shouldn't Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon open their borders to allow Islamic resistance fighters to help their brethren being slaughtered in Palestine?

Let there be a downright showdown against the Zionists in the Occupied Territories. Let the fight last to finish. Let the Zionists test their might against the true Islamic soilder with apassion for justice and martyrdom. .

While the Arab armies of the national states sleep in their delusion and decadence until the IDF decides to invade their states as it pleases, when it pleases.

Can the Zionists take on an army of one billion people prepared to die for Islamic honour?

Strategist
    Last edited by The Strategist; 04-04-02, 08:00 AM.
    Please Re-update your Signature

junior

Actually, that did happen, three times. I am not sure of your age, but surely you know about the wars of 1956, 1967, and 1973. It would do you good to note that Israel has never lost a war and has since drasticly increased it's military power while that of its neighbors has remained at pretty much the same technological level. I am sure that if Israel recieved American permission, they would gladly attack.

Comment

Re: junior

Originally posted by kenwayy
      Actually, that did happen, three times. I am not sure of your age, but surely you know about the wars of 1956, 1967, and 1973. It would do you good to note that Israel has never lost a war and has since drasticly increased it's military power while that of its neighbors has remained at pretty much the same technological level. I am sure that if Israel recieved American permission, they would gladly attack.

I am sure they will. And one day they will. So, Islamic nations have only one option against this cancer. Operate it while it is still isolated in the Occupied Territories. Rid it now! Or else!
      Last edited by The Strategist; 04-04-02, 08:22 AM.

Comment

junior

While I disagree that they one day will, lets assume they will. You have to relise, it is militarily impossible for the Arab nations to beat the Israeli, and any support they recieve from their allies, aka USA forces already within striking distance. Short of a Nuclear Attack by the Arab nations, it can not happen. And I think we all know that a nuclear action would be VERY bad news for all involved.

Comment

junior

Just as a side note, I think having multiple post about the same topic, such as your past three have been, would be better to combine them into just one. Much easier to read, react. Just a suggestion.

Comment

Re: Open borders of Arab Countries around the Occupied Territories for Islamic fighters!

Originally posted by The Strategist

Shouldn't Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon open their borders to allow Islamic resistance fighters to help their brethren being slaughtered in Palestine?

Let there be a downright showdown against the Zionists in the Occupied Territories. Let the fight last to finish. Let the Zionists test their might against the true Islamic soilder with apassion for justice and martyrdom. .

While the Arab armies of the national states sleep in their delusion and decadence until the IDF decides to invade their states as it pleases, when it pleases.

Can the Zionists take on an army of one billion people prepared to die for Islamic honour?

Strategist
            [edited due to flame content]

Note: If you are going to make a rebuttal, please do it without personal remarks.
            Last edited by sheik; 04-04-02, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Nothing but Hot Air.

[edited due to flame content]

Comment

Re: Nothing but Hot Air.

[edited]

Wrong. Wrong about everything. Dream on joker.

Strategist.

Comment

Reason they'll never "open" the borders: They don't want the Palestianians comming into "their" country. Lebinon even put it into the Saudi peace plan- in a nutshell "no Palestinians will stay in Lebinon". Ironic how they can come to America, become citizens and have all the rights and privilages that all Americans enjoy. But they can't do the same anywhere in the Mideast except Jordan.

Comment

Doggone it Malcom...you made my point before I could get to it..the open borders would be one way gates. Part of the irony that I see here is that even if the problem was solved tomorrow and peace on a lasting basis was restored to the satisfaction of both parties, Strategist would still scream for the elimination of Israel, as well as the US. Strategist has made innumerable gleeful references to casualties of 9-11, and future casualties. When he is directly confronted he denies it and plays word games. Gonna be tough to bluff your way out of todays maniacal rants laddy. Gone are the days when he was the self appointed BMOF. Apparent for all to see is a bitter, deluded hatemonger. Get back on the meds and work on your golf game, I'm betting you couldn't 3 putt a hole from 5 feet.

Comment

Re: Re: Nothing but Hot Air.

Wrong. Wrong about everything. Dream on joker.

Strategist.
                      And Strategist, the reason you have yet to join up with the Palestinian fighters is what, again, exactly?
                      Last edited by Observer; 04-04-02, 10:39 PM.

Comment

I find it both odd and sad that the Muslim brothers of Jordan, Egypt, Syria, and Lebanon do not open their borders for less than 3 million of their Muslim brothers.

It seems as if Palestinians are only brothers when it suits the whims of these cabals.

Originally posted by Malcom
                        Reason they'll never "open" the borders: They don't want the Palestianians comming into "their" country. Lebinon even put it into the Saudi peace plan- in a nutshell "no Palestinians will stay in Lebinon". Ironic how they can come to America, become citizens and have all the rights and privilages that all Americans enjoy. But they can't do the same anywhere in the Mideast except Jordan.

Comment

Re: Re: junior

Here, Strat. Lemmee fix that typo

I am sure they will. And one day they will. So, Isreal has only one option against this cancer. Operate (on) it while it is still isolated in the Occupied Territories. Rid it now! Or else!
                          MUCH better!
                          Last edited by Observer; 04-04-02, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Nothing but Hot Air.

Originally posted by Observer

And Strategist, the reason you have yet to join up with the Palestinian fighters is what, again, exactly?
                            Jihad in Islam is manifold. Jihad by the sword- an armed Jihad is permitted for those who have been 'expelled from their homes', according to the Quran. The Palestinians have the right to fight against the Zionists, owing to their situation. Islam prohibits unnecessary murder, even of the non Muslims.

I wage my jihad by my speech, my writings on this BB, my thoughts and my convictions. It is an obligation upon every Muslim to 'support what is right and prohibit what is wrong'.

I do that as much as I can. God Forbid, if you were to put me in a situation where I have to take up arms against you, I would truly pity your miserable plight.

Thankyou.

Strategist.

Comment

Sadly

Originally posted by rabidarab
                              I find it both odd and sad that the Muslim brothers of Jordan, Egypt, Syria, and Lebanon do not open their borders for less than 3 million of their Muslim brothers.

It seems as if Palestinians are only brothers when it suits the whims of these cabals.

VERY SADLEY - Palestinians are being used as pawns - seen as disposable - by arab countries - to effect the destruction of Israel.

The PERFECT solution - get rid of terrorists in Palestine - let Israel secure the area (they are not after the annialation of innocent people - they were even the major employers pre-1967) and stablilize the region - and come to an agreement with a leader for a palestinaian state who actually cares for the people rather than some dog shyt who doesn't know economics from bomb belts.

Sorry - but Arafat is the biggest piece of shyt I ever saw. Stupid - God forgive me - but STUPID and mean and STUPID beyond belief.

Comment

Working...
                              X