Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shi'as and the Dajjal? Will they follow a False Mahdi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shi'as and the Dajjal? Will they follow a False Mahdi?

Has this been posted before
    I found some shocking Shi'a hadiths basically saying that their Mahdi will rule by the laws of David and Solomon (i.e. Jewish Law), and will supplicate to God in Hebrew.
    We all know that Mahdi will indeed follow the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad :saw:, and ruling by the Qur'an and sunni hadiths.
    We know from Sunni hadith that Dajjal will be Jewish, and that He will emerge from Isfahan in Iran.

Take a look at this:

http://www.ahlelbayt.com/articles/imamah/dajjal

The Shia are waiting for their Twelvth Imam to descend upon them. The evidence suggests that the person that the Shia will take as their Twelvth Imam will be none other than Dajjal, as prophecized in the Hadith of the Prophet. The Ahlus Sunnah should thus always keep in mind that the Shia are the future followers of Dajjal.

Jewish Law

The Shia reject the concept of pre-destination and instead have adopted the Mutazallite school of thought which shuns Qadr. And who are the descendants of the Magians other than the Persians who mix Magianism with Islam?

And perhaps most conclusive of all is the frightening Hadith in which the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) has said:

Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and charity is proof (of one's faith)

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
    In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
    USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
    (deprecated numbering scheme)

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Re: Shi'as and the Dajjal? Will they follow a False Mahdi?

bump

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Comment

Their mahdi is the Dajjal.
      islamway
      اللهم ارزقنا حُسن الخاتِمة

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post

The Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) said:

The Shia reject the concept of pre-destination and instead have adopted the Mutazallite school of thought which shuns Qadr. And who are the descendants of the Magians other than the Persians who mix Magianism with Islam?

And perhaps most conclusive of all is the frightening Hadith in which the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) has said:

Interesting read. I never knew of those hadith. How do the shi'a follow the talmud though?

:jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by FullImaan View Post
          Interesting read. I never knew of those hadith. How do the shi'a follow the talmud though?

:jkk:
          No, I think they only use the Qur'an and Shi'a hadith

Comment

No, I think they only use the Qur'an and Shi'a hadith
            Thats what i thought but the article talks about the talmud. I'll look into this more insha'Allah, until then i'll take it with a pinch of salt.

salaam

Comment

Originally posted by FullImaan View Post
              Thats what i thought but the article talks about the talmud. I'll look into this more insha'Allah, until then i'll take it with a pinch of salt.

salaam
              i think the shi'a hadiths are saying that Mahdi will rule by Jewish Law, wierdly enough.

Comment

I've always wandered about the 70,000 of isfahan.. this does explain it a bit more..
                SPREAD OF EVIL
                ZIONISM
                BOLLYWOOD

Comment

What Iran’s Jews Say

At Palestine Square, opposite a mosque called Al-Aqsa, is a synagogue where Jews of this ancient city gather at dawn. Over the entrance is a banner saying: “Congratulations on the 30th anniversary of the Islamic Revolution from the Jewish community of Esfahan.”

The Jews of Iran remove their shoes, wind leather straps around their arms to attach phylacteries and take their places. Soon the sinuous murmur of Hebrew prayer courses through the cluttered synagogue with its lovely rugs and unhappy plants. Soleiman Sedighpoor, an antiques dealer with a store full of treasures, leads the service from a podium under a chandelier.

I’d visited the bright-eyed Sedighpoor, 61, the previous day at his dusty little shop. He’d sold me, with some reluctance, a bracelet of mother-of-pearl adorned with Persian miniatures. “The father buys, the son sells,” he muttered, before inviting me to the service.

Accepting, I inquired how he felt about the chants of “Death to Israel” — “Marg bar Esraeel” — that punctuate life in Iran.

“Let them say ‘Death to Israel,’ ” he said. “I’ve been in this store 43 years and never had a problem. I’ve visited my relatives in Israel, but when I see something like the attack on Gaza, I demonstrate, too, as an Iranian.”

The Middle East is an uncomfortable neighborhood for minorities, people whose very existence rebukes warring labels of religious and national identity. Yet perhaps 25,000 Jews live on in Iran, the largest such community, along with Turkey’s, in the Muslim Middle East. There are more than a dozen synagogues in Tehran; here in Esfahan a handful caters to about 1,200 Jews, descendants of an almost 3,000-year-old community.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/23/op...ohen.html?_r=1

About 11,000 to 40,000 Jews remain in Iran today, still being the largest Jewish community in the Middle East outside Israel, but it stood at about 100,000 before the Islamic Revolution.

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/top...aphics_of_Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid b. Walid View Post
                    What Iran’s Jews Say

At Palestine Square, opposite a mosque called Al-Aqsa, is a synagogue where Jews of this ancient city gather at dawn. Over the entrance is a banner saying: “Congratulations on the 30th anniversary of the Islamic Revolution from the Jewish community of Esfahan.”

The Jews of Iran remove their shoes, wind leather straps around their arms to attach phylacteries and take their places. Soon the sinuous murmur of Hebrew prayer courses through the cluttered synagogue with its lovely rugs and unhappy plants. Soleiman Sedighpoor, an antiques dealer with a store full of treasures, leads the service from a podium under a chandelier.

I’d visited the bright-eyed Sedighpoor, 61, the previous day at his dusty little shop. He’d sold me, with some reluctance, a bracelet of mother-of-pearl adorned with Persian miniatures. “The father buys, the son sells,” he muttered, before inviting me to the service.

Accepting, I inquired how he felt about the chants of “Death to Israel” — “Marg bar Esraeel” — that punctuate life in Iran.

“Let them say ‘Death to Israel,’ ” he said. “I’ve been in this store 43 years and never had a problem. I’ve visited my relatives in Israel, but when I see something like the attack on Gaza, I demonstrate, too, as an Iranian.”

The Middle East is an uncomfortable neighborhood for minorities, people whose very existence rebukes warring labels of religious and national identity. Yet perhaps 25,000 Jews live on in Iran, the largest such community, along with Turkey’s, in the Muslim Middle East. There are more than a dozen synagogues in Tehran; here in Esfahan a handful caters to about 1,200 Jews, descendants of an almost 3,000-year-old community.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/23/op...ohen.html?_r=1

About 11,000 to 40,000 Jews remain in Iran today, still being the largest Jewish community in the Middle East outside Israel, but it stood at about 100,000 before the Islamic Revolution.

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/top...aphics_of_Iran
                    thats wierd, 40,000 Jews but 70,000 will follow the Dajjal??

Comment

thats wierd, 40,000 Jews but 70,000 will follow the Dajjal??
                      Wikipedia says there are 300-350,000 Persian Jews worldwide with 200-250,000 in Israel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_Jews

Comment

Wikipedia says there are 300-350,000 Persian Jews worldwide with 200-250,000 in Israel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_Jews
                        yh but from ifsahan...
                        anyways these hadiths indicate something fishy

Comment

yh but from ifsahan...
                          anyways these hadiths indicate something fishy
                          If US and Israel topple the current regime and replace it with a secular one then a lot of the Jews could return. Israel may use this as an opportunity to harness influence in the country.

or

Many Shias are secretly Jews or they will turn into Jews. Lol.

Comment

If US and Israel topple the current regime and replace it with a secular one then a lot of the Jews could return. Israel may use this as an opportunity to harness influence in the country.

or

Many Shias are secretly Jews or they will turn into Jews. Lol.
                            well, looking at those hadiths, it seems they think mahdi will be a Jew. I wonder if they will fall for his tricks

Comment

well, looking at those hadiths, it seems they think mahdi will be a Jew. I wonder if they will fall for his tricks
                              adullah ibn saba (he was a jew who who probably started shiism).. google why shias deny he ever existed.. ..but go to a jewish encyclopedia and u will find he did exist... shias spread lies ..which isnt anything new as they practise (taqiyahh - deciet)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X