Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hadiths on Najd (Wahabism)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Re: Hadiths on Najd (Wahabism)

    Originally posted by Abu Jaffar View Post
    It emerged from the science of Jarh and ta'deel, used in the science of hadith they mixed it with wala' and bara', were shuning is religion to some. They even call the mujahideen Khawarij.
    thanks for your input. Can you please tell me what is wala and bara?
    " O you who have believed, do not follow the footsteps of Satan. And whoever follows the footsteps of Satan - indeed, he enjoins immorality and wrongdoing. And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy, not one of you would have been pure, ever, but Allah purifies whom He wills, and Allah is Hearing and Knowing. "
    Surah An-Nur, Verse 21

    Comment


      #32
      Re: Hadiths on Najd (Wahabism)

      Originally posted by hamza89 View Post
      I could write something similiar true events and stories relating to shaykh nuh kellar cult , the habashi cult, the shaykh nazim cult, there are so many differnt people that use the label salafi or sufi etc that infact those labels mean almost nothing now
      ok i dont know anything about the people you mentioned, but if say for example the followers of habashi are all worshiping graves, then I would say the same thing that it must be to do with the habashi scholar why they are doing that

      brother this is not a contest of who is right or wrong, I am not attackign anyone, but we must step out of our ego, and try to see the truth and be mature about accepting our faults

      if you can provide useful input of why this is the case then that will be most helpful, if not there is no need to derail the thread about kabashi or whoever eles you mentioned

      JazakAllah
      " O you who have believed, do not follow the footsteps of Satan. And whoever follows the footsteps of Satan - indeed, he enjoins immorality and wrongdoing. And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy, not one of you would have been pure, ever, but Allah purifies whom He wills, and Allah is Hearing and Knowing. "
      Surah An-Nur, Verse 21

      Comment


        #33
        Re: Hadiths on Najd (Wahabism)

        Originally posted by IDK View Post
        why dont you share your knowlege instead of saying people are ignorant. I undertand you dont want to debate with people that dont want to listen and stick to their own opinion anyway, but the OP has asked for input and is open to accepting knowledge, why is everyone responding in this manner

        I find this very annoying when you have so many liars in this forum doing nothign but spreading fire and the muslims are completely oblivious to their agenda, then you have a muslim who is open to learning adn everyone shuns him with insults
        Brother/sister idk the issue is here is that this op has been going on a rampage for days now on stuff which he doesn't understand and when proofs are presented to him he jumps to the groupie attitude why should such a person be told other than go read the comment of the scholars on those ahaadith because his entire belief system is that he is correct and that wahaabis are evil.

        Comment


          #34
          Re: Hadiths on Najd (Wahabism)

          Originally posted by hamza89 View Post
          Brother/sister idk the issue is here is that this op has been going on a rampage for days now on stuff which he doesn't understand and when proofs are presented to him he jumps to the groupie attitude why should such a person be told other than go read the comment of the scholars on those ahaadith because his entire belief system is that he is correct and that wahaabis are evil.
          Actually brother I beg to differ, this OP had first started a thread about shaykh nazim and mashallah when some brother pointed the dangers of him he has since changed his mind, so this is why I say he is open to truth and is looking for proof and answers, adn I have seen him accept the truth when it was presented to him

          yes he may be ignorant, but is looking for answers, and when they are presented with truth he accepts, we are all ingorant some more than others but that does not mean people stop teaching us

          which is why we must talk and show people wtih kindness the truth with proof, when we do that the sincere people accept, the ones that are not accepting and are arguing, I agree that there is no point in wasting time with them, but it has not been the case with OP

          I personally said of the dangers of the group I was in and some sisters i know, we should not be so touchy and ignore that anything is wrong wtih us sometimes, its is better to look deep and when you find hte fault to correct it

          if the salafis have been lead astray by shaytan in small matters, then why should we not call them to the truth, they are our brothers and have only been lead astray because they tried to do good, if you remember the shaytan cannot trick a believer wtih alcohol so he will trick them in worship, we must watch out so we can be on the sunnah
          " O you who have believed, do not follow the footsteps of Satan. And whoever follows the footsteps of Satan - indeed, he enjoins immorality and wrongdoing. And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy, not one of you would have been pure, ever, but Allah purifies whom He wills, and Allah is Hearing and Knowing. "
          Surah An-Nur, Verse 21

          Comment


            #35
            Re: Hadiths on Najd (Wahabism)

            Originally posted by hamza89 View Post
            Brother/sister idk the issue is here is that this op has been going on a rampage for days now on stuff which he doesn't understand and when proofs are presented to him he jumps to the groupie attitude why should such a person be told other than go read the comment of the scholars on those ahaadith because his entire belief system is that he is correct and that wahaabis are evil.
            Inshallah let's not be so quick to judge, Allah swt is the judge, you do not know what is in my heart. Astagfirulah nor do I know what is in yours.

            I have not judged anyone, I've only been asking if anyone has heard of this before.

            My intention is to seek knowledge and truth and to encourage others to do the same. I see a lot of people responding so harshly to each other and being so rude, so inshallah I try to be peaceful and polite and quote Qur'an and Hadith to show that this is wrong. Similarly, when I have come across something which I don't fully understand, or which I'm seeking knowledge to, then I expect to be greeted with peace and for someone to quote Qur'an and Hadith to show me the answer.

            Instead of having quotes from Qur'an and Hadith, I am described as "going on rampage" and described as being ignorant. We are all ignorant in the light of Allah swt, so do not call another person ignorant inshallah. And inshallah I hope that I do not insult anyone in this manner either, astagfirullah for when I have.
            http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/157...rtsinsults.jpg
            O ye who believe! Let not some among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former) Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, after he has believed: And those who do not desist are doing wrong. (QURAN, Sura Hujurat, 49:11)

            Comment


              #36
              Re: Hadiths on Najd (Wahabism)

              salam

              i got 2 things to say so i will split them up, inshallah.

              first is about jihad fisabillah. when a kaffir army enters an islamic country, its is pretty much agreed uppon by any reliable truthfull scholer that jihad is a must. the deatials behind this is anther debate though. are the mujahadien not figting for the country to keep the word of Allah supioror over all others(means la ilha illala, and the shareahs and sunnah)? yes they are fighing for afghanistan, but for the sake of Allah, to keep it islamic. iraq, bosnia, palistine and all others do this. jihad can even be at the individual level. in a hadeith a man asked the prophet sallaho alahi was sallam "what if somone attacks me and my family" to whch he S.A.W. said "then defend your household" then the man asked "what if he fights me? to which he S.AW. said "then fight him" then the man asked "what if he kills me?" to which he S.A.W. said "then you will die a maytr". ofcouse this is just run off by memory, so the wording is most likly a bit different, but i do remember the last part clearly. you are defending your household, and everyone in it. if he were to die, then he would die a shaheed. why? because it is the mans rold as revealed by Allah that he is to be the protector of the household. so his fighting the agressor could be for the sake of Allah. and this is ofcourse open to scholery interpetations, i have not read any scholery commentary on this hadeith.


              also just seeing this issue from the perspective of scholers who follow sects and blaming them for curruping the ummah, we must remember that most sects are orriginated from past scholars, although i doubt that was their intention. are there not currupt scholers in all sects? even "sunni" scholers make fake fatwa, or have misled the muslims. now i know nothing about sects, i dont study them, i personally feel its a waste of my time, bwcause i am still a new muslim, i wish to still learn things at a steady pace that are in accordance with the sunnah, weather it be salafi or sunni or sufi i really dont care, as long as it is in line with the shariah and sunnah. as many of you may know, i dont even call myself a sunni, not to say any of the teachings are wrong, i just dont ascribe myself to being a "sunni".

              with that said, scholers from all different sects have made mistakes and misled the masses. some of them are paid to do it. this is why we must be carfull.

              when there are hadeith that warn us of certian things, i like to see what other scholers have to say. i woud like to see what a salafi says about these hadeith and if thir daleel is authentic. because we are not shake ul-hadeith our interpetations can be easily influenced. so my suggestion to this is why dont we look at this from a haqq point of veiw, to try and clear misconceptions(if any) and to expose the truth for what it is. indeed i know all of us here wish to be in jennah, and want to be knowledgeable, so we muse make collective effort to attining that goal, even if we be of different sects. being of a differnt sect(that is within islam) dose not mean we can colectivly make an effort to follow th right path. because truth be told there is only one sect that will goto jennah, so in reality alot of us here are following the WRONG path. and we must help eachother as much as possible to fight this.
              And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (Allâh) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

              O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in Allâh and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allâh with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

              JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

              sponsor an orphan

              Comment


                #37
                Re: Hadiths on Najd (Wahabism)

                Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
                salam

                i got 2 things to say so i will split them up, inshallah.

                first is about jihad fisabillah. when a kaffir army enters an islamic country, its is pretty much agreed uppon by any reliable truthfull scholer that jihad is a must. the deatials behind this is anther debate though. are the mujahadien not figting for the country to keep the word of Allah supioror over all others(means la ilha illala, and the shareahs and sunnah)? yes they are fighing for afghanistan, but for the sake of Allah, to keep it islamic. iraq, bosnia, palistine and all others do this. jihad can even be at the individual level. in a hadeith a man asked the prophet sallaho alahi was sallam "what if somone attacks me and my family" to whch he S.A.W. said "then defend your household" then the man asked "what if he fights me? to which he S.AW. said "then fight him" then the man asked "what if he kills me?" to which he S.A.W. said "then you will die a maytr". ofcouse this is just run off by memory, so the wording is most likly a bit different, but i do remember the last part clearly. you are defending your household, and everyone in it. if he were to die, then he would die a shaheed. why? because it is the mans rold as revealed by Allah that he is to be the protector of the household. so his fighting the agressor could be for the sake of Allah. and this is ofcourse open to scholery interpetations, i have not read any scholery commentary on this hadeith.


                also just seeing this issue from the perspective of scholers who follow sects and blaming them for curruping the ummah, we must remember that most sects are orriginated from past scholars, although i doubt that was their intention. are there not currupt scholers in all sects? even "sunni" scholers make fake fatwa, or have misled the muslims. now i know nothing about sects, i dont study them, i personally feel its a waste of my time, bwcause i am still a new muslim, i wish to still learn things at a steady pace that are in accordance with the sunnah, weather it be salafi or sunni or sufi i really dont care, as long as it is in line with the shariah and sunnah. as many of you may know, i dont even call myself a sunni, not to say any of the teachings are wrong, i just dont ascribe myself to being a "sunni".

                with that said, scholers from all different sects have made mistakes and misled the masses. some of them are paid to do it. this is why we must be carfull.

                when there are hadeith that warn us of certian things, i like to see what other scholers have to say. i woud like to see what a salafi says about these hadeith and if thir daleel is authentic. because we are not shake ul-hadeith our interpetations can be easily influenced. so my suggestion to this is why dont we look at this from a haqq point of veiw, to try and clear misconceptions(if any) and to expose the truth for what it is. indeed i know all of us here wish to be in jennah, and want to be knowledgeable, so we muse make collective effort to attining that goal, even if we be of different sects. being of a differnt sect(that is within islam) dose not mean we can colectivly make an effort to follow th right path. because truth be told there is only one sect that will goto jennah, so in reality alot of us here are following the WRONG path. and we must help eachother as much as possible to fight this.
                again very well said brother, I agree with everything you said, May Allah bless your road to Jannah inshaAllah

                subhanAllah it is very true that the prophet saws and his companions understood islam very simply, they for example accepted that if you die defending your family you are a martyr and this is natural that you will defend your household, so when someone comes and says no because they did not do it for the sake of Allah, then this is where the bell rings for me that their understanding of "for the sake of Allah" is flawed.

                It is very natural and simple, because Allah has made the law according to our nature so it should not be difficult to do things, for example the salafi group i was in told me everything I do I have to make intention for the sake of Allah, imagine me making tea for my mother and making intention for Allah, how many times a day you do htis, this is clearly a corruption of shaytan, if i do good in order to show off or in order to get something in return from that person then that is not for the sake of Allah, but if you simply do good wihtout expecting in retrun from people or showing off but you are trying to releive your brother from a hardship then that is for the sake of Allah, this is a very serious issue which was a problem in that group I was in

                I have heard someone was paid as well to spread fitna, when we see corruption from origianl text we must not deny it
                " O you who have believed, do not follow the footsteps of Satan. And whoever follows the footsteps of Satan - indeed, he enjoins immorality and wrongdoing. And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy, not one of you would have been pure, ever, but Allah purifies whom He wills, and Allah is Hearing and Knowing. "
                Surah An-Nur, Verse 21

                Comment


                  #38
                  Re: Hadiths on Najd (Wahabism)

                  Asalaamu alaikum

                  in regards to the one sect going to heaven, it isn't by name that you belong to that sect, but by your following Qur'an and Sunnah that you belong to it. inshallah wa Allahu alem
                  http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/157...rtsinsults.jpg
                  O ye who believe! Let not some among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former) Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, after he has believed: And those who do not desist are doing wrong. (QURAN, Sura Hujurat, 49:11)

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Re: Hadiths on Najd (Wahabism)

                    wa salam

                    wow, that is a very good point, i hadent even thought if it like that untill you mentioned it.
                    And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (Allâh) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

                    O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in Allâh and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allâh with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

                    JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

                    sponsor an orphan

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Re: Hadiths on Najd (Wahabism)

                      Authu bilahi Minaysh shaytani Rajeem, Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

                      Have they not travelled through the land, and have they hearts wherewith to understand and ears wherewith to hear? Verily, it is not the eyes that grow blind, but it is the hearts which are in the breasts that grow blind. [Hajj 22:46]

                      The Day when neither wealth nor children will benefit, Except him who brings to Allah a clean heart, [Ash-Shu'araa' 26:88-89]

                      And surely, We have created many of the jinns and mankind for Hell. They have hearts with which they do not understand. [A'raaf 7:179]

                      Imam Hasan al-Basree once said to a man, "Cure your heart for Allah desires that His slaves should purify their hearts". He also said, "You should know that you never truly love Allah until you love obeying Him." [Jaami' al-'Uloom v.1 by Ibn Rajab]


                      I believe that Islam, as practiced today at least from my experience, by far too many people, is not Islam of the heart. How many of us love to pray? Do we rush through our recitations so that we can hurry back to television or dinner? Do we cry when we think about Allah swt's mercy? Do we sincerely love our fellow creation or do we feel at competition with them, and do we judge them and separate ourselves from them? Do we say "We're better than you, we have the truth" or do we say "Allah swt please guide ALL OF US to the truth, ameen."? Allahu 3alem.

                      May Allah swt bless us all with the barakah of wisdom, Fiqh, sincerity, and true worship and love of Allah swt and Rasoolallah(saws), may Allah swt forgive us, as He has told us His Name Ar-Raheem! If Allah swt will not forgive us, who will!? Run to Your Lord and Mine insha'Allah and fear Allah swt, let us inshallah never forget this and seek to not only purify our actions and our speech, but purify our hearts and our heart's intentions! If our hearts are pure then our actions and speech will become easy! Allahu akbar.

                      Wa salaam.
                      http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/157...rtsinsults.jpg
                      O ye who believe! Let not some among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former) Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, after he has believed: And those who do not desist are doing wrong. (QURAN, Sura Hujurat, 49:11)

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Re: Hadiths on Najd (Wahabism)

                        Imam Ahmed al Sawi (Rahimuhullah) in his magnificent commentary over Tafsir al Jalalyn by Imam Jalal ud din Suyuti (rah) explains this verse : Truly, the Devil is an enemy to you, so take him as an enemy: he only calls his party to become of the inhabitants of the blaze" (Qur’an 35:6) as:


                        وقيل هذه الآية نزلت في الخوارج الذين يحرفون تأويل الكتاب والسنة ويستحلون بذلك دماء المسلمين وأموالهم كما هو مشاهد الآن في نظائرهم، وهم فرقة بأرض الحجاز يقال لهم الوهابية يحسبون أنهم على شىء ألا انهم هم الكاذبون، استحوذ عليهم الشيطان فأنساهم ذكر الله أولئك حزب الشيطان ألا إن حزب الشيطان هم الخاسرون، نسأل الله الكريم أن يقطع دابرهم

                        Translation: It is said this verse was revealed about the Kharijites [foretelling their appearance], who altered the interpretation of the Qur’an and Sunnah, on the strength of which they declared it lawful to kill and take the property of Muslims—as may now be seen in their modern counterparts; namely, a sect in the Hijaz called "Wahabiya, (فرقة بأرض الحجاز يقال لهم الوهابية)" who "think they are on something, truly they are the liars (Kadhibeen). Satan has gained mastery over them and made them forget Allah’s remembrance. Those are Satan’s party, truly Satan’s party, they are the losers" (Qur’an 58:18–19). We ask Allah Most Generous to extirpate them completely [Hashiya al-Sawi ‘ala al-Jalalayn, 3.255]

                        http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...tnah-of-Takfir
                        http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/157...rtsinsults.jpg
                        O ye who believe! Let not some among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former) Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, after he has believed: And those who do not desist are doing wrong. (QURAN, Sura Hujurat, 49:11)

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Re: Hadiths on Najd (Wahabism)

                          Originally posted by AlayhisSalaam View Post

                          Translation: It is said this verse was revealed about the Kharijites [foretelling their appearance], who altered the interpretation of the Qur’an and Sunnah, on the strength of which they declared it lawful to kill and take the property of Muslims—as may now be seen in their modern counterparts; namely, a sect in the Hijaz called "Wahabiya, (فرقة بأرض الحجاز يقال لهم الوهابية)" who "think they are on something, truly they are the liars (Kadhibeen). Satan has gained mastery over them and made them forget Allah’s remembrance. Those are Satan’s party, truly Satan’s party, they are the losers" (Qur’an 58:18–19). We ask Allah Most Generous to extirpate them completely [Hashiya al-Sawi ‘ala al-Jalalayn, 3.255]

                          http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...tnah-of-Takfir

                          STOP CREATING DIVISION & FITNA, YOU IGNORANT SUFI


                          You know you really are some piece of work. You claim to be learning about purifying your heart, loving you brothers in Islam, not judging anyone and here you are putting up post after post about how Muhammad ib Abdal-Wahhab and the Wahhabis/Salafis are evil. And now you are posting Fitna causing accusations, calling them Khawarij and Hizbus-Shaytaan.

                          Pretty soon you will be openly making Takfir on them.

                          Your ENTIRE thread and your other posts are full of contradictions. You follow your Nafs and post whatever bias you have. AND YOU ARE CREATING FITNA & DIVISION. Some Sufi you are.

                          As to my knowledge, All the groups in the Ahlus Sunnah wal Jammah - the Madhabis (Shaafis, Hanafis, etc.), the Deobandis, the Tablighis, etc have never issued a Fatwa branding the Salafis to be Khawarij or Hizbus Shaytaan. And consider the Salafis to be PART of Ahlus Sunnah.

                          Yes, we have our differences among the various groups in the Ahlus Sunnah - but our differences are on Fiqh matters only.


                          Just shows the Venom & Resentment you hardcore Sufis have against the Salafis for throwing you guys out of the Hijaz. You guys have been reduced to the fringe of this Ummah - bunch of nobodys.

                          While the Salafis & regular Madhabis have taken the leadership of this Ummah and are doing their part in Dawah & Jihad. How many wonderful Salafis have gone on to sacrifice their families & themselves, and died as Shaheeds. But I suppose they are all Khawrij & Hizbus Shaytaan to you.


                          All I can say is I hope you have enough good deeds in your account, in case you are held accountable by Allah for ALL that you have written/posted against Muhammad ibn Abdal-Wahhab and branding an ENTIRE group of Muslims from the Ahlus Sunnah as Khawarij & Hizbus Shaytaan.

                          Congratulations on your excellent character, love for your fellow Muslims and have fun on the DOJ. :up:

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Re: Hadiths on Najd (Wahabism)

                            And before you start crying about me insulting you - this is an honest criticism & advice to you as your brother in Islam. If I did start insulting you for your ignorance, lack of wisdom and creating Fitna - it would be a lot worse than this.

                            I honestly did refrain myself from replying to your posts, all these days. Hoping that you may take advice & criticism of the other posters here - but you just dont get it.

                            You are blinded by your ignorance, bias and resentment - generalizing & branding an Entire group of Muslims, with whatever you Nafs tells you and going against the understanding & consensus of the Ahlus Sunnah.

                            For your OWN sake brother - if you dont have anything good to say...

                            KEEP YOUR BIG MOUTH SHUT.


                            May Allah, Most Gracious have mercy on you & guide you. Ameen.
                            Last edited by Muqarrib; 01-03-10, 06:34 AM.

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Re: Hadiths on Najd (Wahabism)

                              Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu Muqarrib

                              Jazakallah khayr for your opinion, jazakallah khayr for your du'a, wayyakum akhi.

                              I've only quoted Hadith, if you don't like what the hadith say then why yell at me? Astagfirullah.

                              I'm not spreading fitnah and hatred and animosity and dividing the Ummah. I have many nice things to say, and I say them frequently. The only bad you have perceived me saying is not my saying but our Beloved Rasoolallah(saws) saying according to these Ahadith. Muhammad(saws) has said these things as narrated by these Ahadith and if you are becoming angry then please inshallah consult the scholars who record and study these Ahadith, not me.

                              It is not only unfair but also very hypocritical to say to someone comments such as: "STOP DIVIND THE UMMAH AND SPREADING FITNAH", "KEEP YOUR BIG MOUTH SHUT", "YOU'RE BLINDED BY YOUR IGNORANCE, BIAS, AND RESENTMENT", "YOU IGNORANT SUFI" when that is the reason why I'm speaking out against Wahabism to begin with, thank you for proving my point.

                              The Wahabis are always criticising and yelling at non-Salafi, they always scream that people are ignorant and biased, etc... They are the ones spreading Fitnah and using Takfir, this is why I'm not fond of Wahabism. And then you pretend that Wahabism is perfect and doesn't base itself around dividing the Ummah & Takfir (by calling non-Salafi kafir).

                              May Allah SWT have mercy on us all and guide us all, ameen. Because as much as you hate to admit it, you're in need of Allah (SWT)'s guidance just as much as all of us. No one is perfect, so inshallah let us humble ourselves and stop posting with illogical wrath and anger when it is uncalled for. As I have said, I have quoted Hadith. Nextly, "if you don't have anything good to say" how dare you say this to me when I have been trying very hard with much du'a and effort to help the Ummah, this forum in particular, which I see much anger and Takfir on.... trying to call people to stop insulting others. However, I have come to see that a major source of this Takfir comes from the Salafi branch of Islam, where it never surprises me when I hear a scholar shouting Takfir at someone who is not a Salafi, and their Imams teach their followers to do the same. Astagfirullah. So I speak out against this, and I post Hadith, and what do you do? You continue shouting and being angry and you do not bring any evidence against the Hadith I posted. Astagfirullah akhi.

                              I forgive you, I love you for the sake of Allah (SWT), but your accusations are unjust and untrue. Inshallah you can quote me where I have spoken evil and hatred. Inshallah you can quote me where I have called myself a Sufi, I do not call myself a Sufi, and when I was interested in Sheikh Nazim at one point and was listening to his Suhbat's which I didn't hear anything bad in, then I encouraged others to do the same and to seek scholars of Tasawwuf, and people insulted me for no reason, namely Salafi's, and so I peacefully asked for some evidence against Sheikh Nazim, and it wasn't until almost a week later that someone finally stopped cursing me and showed me peacefully some evidence against him. I immediately accepted what I saw to be a grey area and I no longer promote Sheikh Nazim, astagfirullah. I admit I'm not perfect, why can't you? Astagfirullah akhi, this is a horrible response from you, and completely unjust.

                              Wasalaam


                              (EDIT, I'm adding something to this post inshallah):

                              Originally posted by Muqarrib
                              Just shows the Venom & Resentment you hardcore Sufis have against the Salafis for throwing you guys out of the Hijaz. You guys have been reduced to the fringe of this Ummah - bunch of nobodys.

                              Akhi, I'm not a Sufi, I'm a revert to Islam, I've never been to the Hijaz, I'm not an Arab, I don't understand why you would say this even if I were a Sufi or Arab or lived in Hijaz, what does that have to do with me quoting Hadith? Astagfirullah akhi please let us calm down and inshallah we can get to the root of the problem. First, go pray inshallah, relax, when you feel calm then read the Hadith I have posted and go find out from a scholar if there are any hadith contradicting the hadith I have posted, or if they are unauthentic and fabricated hadith. Inshallah that will be better for defending against these Hadith than insulting someone which only is strengthening my perspective against Wahabism.
                              Last edited by AlayhisSalaam; 01-03-10, 12:25 PM.
                              http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/157...rtsinsults.jpg
                              O ye who believe! Let not some among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former) Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, after he has believed: And those who do not desist are doing wrong. (QURAN, Sura Hujurat, 49:11)

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Re: Hadiths on Najd (Wahabism)

                                Originally posted by AlayhisSalaam View Post
                                Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu Muqarrib

                                Jazakallah khayr for your opinion, jazakallah khayr for your du'a, wayyakum akhi.

                                I've only quoted Hadith, if you don't like what the hadith say then why yell at me? Astagfirullah.



                                Akhi, I'm not a Sufi, I'm a revert to Islam, I've never been to the Hijaz, I'm not an Arab, I don't understand why you would say this even if I were a Sufi or Arab or lived in Hijaz, what does that have to do with me quoting Hadith? Astagfirullah akhi please let us calm down and inshallah we can get to the root of the problem. First, go pray inshallah, relax, when you feel calm then read the Hadith I have posted and go find out from a scholar if there are any hadith contradicting the hadith I have posted, or if they are unauthentic and fabricated hadith. Inshallah that will be better for defending against these Hadith than insulting someone which only is strengthening my perspective against Wahabism.
                                complete an utter rubbish that is being spread by these people about wahabism, and all this stuff that people are nowadays labellening wahabism.

                                i am no Arab i am SOmali but i have lived in many parts of the muslim world the and nearly a decade in the hijaz. i have heard more takfir from the jordanina and lebanese sufis than i have heard in my ten years in Saudi Arabia

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X