X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for the Salafi inshallah

Authu bilahi minaysh shaytani rajeem, Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatoh

Astagfirullah inshallah may Allah subhana wa ta'ala forgive me for any wrong, ameen.

I would like the gentle Salafi to answer this question, as opposed to a person who will respond harshly without being productive inshallah.

"Why did Allah (swt) command the angels to bow to Adam (as)?"

"O our Salafi `ulamas! Once upon a time you are very zidi, serious ones, you never smile at anyone, you are always very angry with people, particularly those who you are saying about them sometimes 'mushriq,' and you are saying sometimes, 'kafir.' If anyone looking at you, they are fearing from your bad characteristics! One question we may ask, laa hawla wa laa quwatta illa billahi 'l-`Aliyyu 'l-`Azheem. One important question and I am asking to those who thinking they are most important ones, Salafi `ulama. Never laughing or smiling, always looking to people with anger. Why are you looking to people so angry? Who created you, created ourselves also. Why you are angry with creatures? He is happy and we are laughing, yes. He is our Creator, our Lord, but you are always looking to us with anger." Sheikh Nazim

source: http://www.sufilive.com/How_Shaytan_...192-print.html

"O Salafi `ulama, Allah Almighty (jallah jalaalahu), our Creator is saying, wa li kulli qawmin haad, "And to every people, a guide." (13:7) May Allah (swt) grant an understanding to His holy servants on this planet. The main specialty of Man is understanding. Understanding is granted only to Man, not to animals. Therefore, Man is on the highest level among creatures in this world. Who does not understand, his level will be on the level of animals. Therefore, the Seal of Prophets (s) said, Utlub al ` ilm min al-mahdi ila al-lahd, "Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave." (Muslim)" Sheikh Nazim

source: http://www.sufilive.com/Understandin...193-print.html

"Even if you are eating three times, that is the level of animals; once is enough, from Jumu`ah to Jumu`ah for some angels, and He may send once. His last message, putting, "kursi" on a prepared rock, and people may come and look, and (it) goes away. So many foolish and heedless ones from Muslim countries, claiming to be doctors, are saying, "We can understand and we are not in need (of the one) who was granted the Holy Qur'an. He passed away, finished. We, ourselves, can do what he was doing and saying." Allah Allah, Allah Allah, tawbah yaa Rabbee, tawbah yaa Rabbee! For a person to understand the Holy Qur'an by himself is like a person being granted a heap of food and told, "All this is for you, take and eat." He begins to take, and eats and eats. No time for digesting? How can you eat and not digest? The Holy Qur'an is here (Mawlana Shaykh raises his hands) as an endless heap of knowledge, and you are saying, "We are not in need of anyone to make us understand, or teach us to understand." That is the last point of ignorance! I am hearing so many people and also reading their articles, "There is no need now for the Seal of Prophets (s) for us, adda 'l-amaanah, and now finished."" Sheikh Nazim

Subhanallah the wisdom and haqq, and then there are threads derailing sufi teaching and calling us bida'a and haram, astagfirullah. If you will only read the wisdom and haqq of Sheikh Nazim, and listen to the wisdom and haqq of Sheikh Nazim, and then quote what he says that is bida'a instead of lying against Sheikh Nazim and his followers, astagfirullah. May Allah swt bless you with enough mercy inshallah to understand this message and to appreciate the wisdom and haqq, ameen, inshallah

Authu bilahi minaysh shaytani Rajeem, Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem!

Subhanallah, may Allah swt guide us all to the straight path inshallah, ameen.

Asalaamu alaikum warahmatullah wa barakatoh
    http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/157...rtsinsults.jpg
    O ye who believe! Let not some among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former) Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, after he has believed: And those who do not desist are doing wrong. (QURAN, Sura Hujurat, 49:11)

Re: Question for the Salafi inshallah

O Salafi `ulamas! What about Allah Almighty ordering and teaching His real and most beloved and honored deputy, Sayyidina Muhammad (s), (Mawlana Shaykh stands):

وَقُل رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

wa qul rabbee zidni ilmaa,
    And say, 'My Lord increase me in knowledge.' (20:114)

And Allah Almighty is saying:

وَمَا أُوتِيتُم مِّن الْعِلْمِ إِلاَّ قَلِيلاً

wa ma uteetum min al-ilmi illaa qaleela,
    And of knowledge it is only a little that is communicated to you (O men). (17:85)

That qaleel is a little bit from heavenly knowledge that you have been granted. Don't think learning from nature is the only knowledge that Man is in need of. What you are learning about nature, this planet and this world, is illa qaleela, so small. Qaleelan is never going to be katheeran, a lot. A person may learn from knowledge as much as possible. Not the knowledge that depends on Positivism, but from real` ilm also. That "little" is never going to be a lot; always it is a little bit. Allah Almighty's divine address is to all naturalist people, saying, waa ma uteetum min al-` ilmi illa qaleela. They are making a searching daily and the search is never-ending. A new one comes after it and another after that, like a person who is trying to reach the end of a horizon, and each time he reaches another horizon appears. That is knowledge! According to our ability or capacity and our mind's productions, it is small. The Lord of Heavens made that for digesting. Each time new ones, each time you may digest, and your capacity is not enough. A person's provision may be a hundred tons for his whole life. If you put it all in front of him to eat, he can't, but day-by-day, gradually, his provision is going to finish. When it is finishing he is glorifying That One (Allah)!

The knowledge that Man is granted is according to his ability, capacity and understanding level. Understanding gives people an honor. As much as you (want to) understand, your understanding for the Creator of Worlds will be endless, from pre-Eternal up to Eternal. Knowledge is not giving Man a light, but understanding is. That is a heavenly grant. Any time you are understanding, you are granted a kind of lights and your understanding is opening. Therefore, the Prophet (s) said,

اطلبوا العلم من المهد إلى اللحد

utlub al-` ilm min al-mahdi ila al-lahad, (seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave).

(It means:) "Try to increase your understanding." Don't ask for a long life for eating and drinking and fulfilling your animal wishes, but ask a long life to reach higher and higher understanding, and to reach through every level of understanding. Then huge oceans of Unknown Territories and majestic dominions are appearing for the Lord, Allah. Where are we? We understand nothing! People are not understanding and only asking to keep something through their mind-productions and that can never give anything! But the Lord of Heavens gave the Holy Qur'an for understanding; never-ending knowledge and understandings are in it.

Who is that One who may teach you what you are asking to learn and understand? It is that real deputy of Allah (swt). Allah Almighty is One and His Absolute Deputy is only one; can't be more than one!
    وَإِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلاَئِكَةِ إِنِّي جَاعِلٌ فِي الأَرْضِ خَلِيفَةً

Wa idh qaala rabbuka lil-mala`ikati innee ja` ilun fi 'l-ardi khaleefah.
    Behold, thy Lord said to the angels, "I will create a vicegerent on Earth." (2:30)

He is not saying khulafaa', "only one." Also, nakra, in Arabic, "endlessly." If you are going to give an understanding on that word without t`aarif, a definition, innee ja`ilun fi'l-ardi and not say khaleefah. These two words (khaleefah, khulafaa') are giving a description; giving endless deputies if putting alif, lam. If saying only khaleefah, it is signing (indicating) one for Himself, who had been ordered and prepared from pre-Eternal to Eternal to be khaleefah on behalf of the Creator. He and not anyone else is doing what is going to be done for Creation. And Allah Almighty is saying, kuntu kanzan makhfiyyan, ("I was a Hidden Treasure.) I am in My Divine Unknown-ness; no one can know My position." kanz makhfee, means a secret that no one can know.

Therefore, one deputy is enough for the whole of Creation, Sayyidina Muhammad! (Mawlana Shaykh stands.) Only one deputy in that level. (Mawlana Shaykh sits.) Allah Allah, Allah Allah, SubhaanAllah, SubhaanAllah, Sultan Allah. And Shaytan was thinking to be that one. What is Shaytan's understanding? Through an endless ocean, it is a small spot! And he was thinking, "I can be that khaleefah." When he is looking that this has been granted, he is never understanding that Allah Almighty's khitaab, addressing, was from pre-Eternal to Eternal. It is not something that you are reading and learning and getting to that point. It is `ata' min Allah, a divinely grant from pre-Eternal to Eternal, without a beginning or end. Therefore, we must try to understand.

O Salafi `ulamas! You must try to stop some no-mind people who are saying, "We are reaching every meaning through the Holy Qur'an and we not are in need of that one who was granted directly from the Divine Presence." You are understanding nothing! Therefore, you must try to correct your wrong claiming . Zu'm is something else, zu'm`aamaq (a deep ocean). If you are not knowing how to swim in it, you may sink down and never appear again.

May Allah forgives us!

Allah Allah, Allah Allah, SubhaanAllah.

Don't say, "We are not in need of any one now, we can understand." You cannot understand! Allah Almighty is saying to his most beloved one, wa qul rabbee zidnee `ilma. It is kalaalmu 'l-qadeem, the Holy Qur'an is from pre-Eternal up to Eternal, and Allah Almighty is saying, "O My beloved one, say, 'Rabbee zidnee `ilma'." Is it for himself, Sayyidina Muhammad, or to grant to Allah Almighty's servants? Yes, there are some people (granted that); common creatures cannot carry. It is only for himself, but from that, he has been ordered to grant to his nation what they may need to understand their Lord's greatness and glory!

O People! Think on it. May Allah forgives us.

Dome dome dome dome

Dome dome dome dome

Dome dome dome dome

Dome dome dome dome

Dome dome dome dome

Dome dome dome dome

Dome dome dome dome

Dome dome dome dome

Allah Allah, Allah Allah, Allah Allah, SubhaanAllah.

Allah Allah, Allah Allah, Allah Allah, Sultaan Allah.

Fatihah.

O ye who believe! Let not some among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former) Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, after he has believed: And those who do not desist are doing wrong. (QURAN, Sura Hujurat, 49:11)

Comment

stop spamming the forum you sufi
      "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by tayyiboon View Post
        Authu bilahi minaysh shaytani Rajeem, Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Astagfirullah, I do not report anyone for unjust reason astagifrullah inshallah. But astagfirullah this person has only posted this in order to insult me and to silence me, he is saying I am spamming forum, but I am not spamming, I am merely making productive posts, I have not spammed anything astagfirullah. I have not repeated myself in any thread astagfirullah, I have written new material in each post inshallah, astagfirullah for what he has accused me of, I merely report him so that inshallah he may be warned inshallah not to respond so harshly and unproductively such as in this manner which he has posted on my thread without any just reason astagfirullah. If he thought I was spamming then inshallah he should have reported my post as spam.

Authu bilahi minaysh shaytani rajeem, Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem.

Astagfirullah and I forgive you brother Tayyiboon, I reported you inshallah for the sake of Allah swt so that inshallah someone whom you may listen to will show you that if you thought I was spamming you should inshallah report my post as spam and astagfirullah not attempt to derail my thread and not respond to the subject matter, nor even have read any of what was written in the thread, but you merely astagfirullah called me a "sufi" as if that were a derogoratory term and astagfirullah if that was your intention then may Allah swt forgive you for your ill intentions towards your fellow Muslims, astagfirullah inshallah.

Alhamdulilah for the Ummah but Authu bilahi minaysh shaytani Rajeem, Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem, may the Ummah recite this and understand this and may Allah swt guard the Ummah from SHaytan inshallah, astagfirullah

Wasalaam brother, inshallah you will actually read what I have written and then inshallah you can tell me what is bad about anything that Sheikh Nazim has said in what I have quoted him saying, inshallah

Wasalaam

Comment

Originally posted by tayyiboon View Post
          how terrible tayiboon, how can you call a fellow muslim "you sufi", that is so rude, he is a muslim and you should not call him names like that in an insulting manner

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should talk what is good or keep quiet, and whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should not hurt (or insult) his neighbor; and whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should entertain his guest generously."

Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-`as (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Four are the qualities which, when found in a person, make him a sheer hypocrite, and one who possesses one of them, possesses one characteristic of hypocrisy until he abandons it. These are: When he is entrusted with something, he betrays trust; when he speaks, he lies; when he promises, he acts treacherously; and when he argues, he behaves in a very imprudent, insulting manner.''
          [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

he is not spamming the forum, the people spamming the forum are the ones copying and pasting links from dailymail constantly, as it has become a great habit in this forum, since when muslims engage in newspaper talk all the time, this forum is for discussing Islam and you must realise that muslims have many viewpoints and all are allowed to express them without insulting each other, insults should be banned not viewpoints expressed in an Islamic respectful manner
          " O you who have believed, do not follow the footsteps of Satan. And whoever follows the footsteps of Satan - indeed, he enjoins immorality and wrongdoing. And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy, not one of you would have been pure, ever, but Allah purifies whom He wills, and Allah is Hearing and Knowing. "
          Surah An-Nur, Verse 21

Comment

He also lied on me that i am promoting mawlids.

Comment

Originally posted by ^OmaR^ View Post
              Authu bilahi Minaysh shaytani Rajeem, Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Astagfirullah

Wasalaam

Inshallah brother do not let anyone or anything make you angry. It is all an illusion and a test, Shaytan is our enemy and he is trying to make us fight one another and hate one another. He makes us lie and tricks us and deceives us. That is why we must ALWAYS seek refuge, ALWAYS say "Authu bilahi minaysh shaytani Rajeem, Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem" if you say this then Shaytan flees from you but he will return soon astagfirullah may Allah swt bless us and guide us inshallah ameen.

If you do not promote mawlids, then there is no proof that you did, so the truth speaks for itself and lies speak for themselves, because when the truth-speaker is asked, they will say "Quote me if you are truthful, Walahi I never said such, Walahi I never said such, Walahi I never said such" and they fear Allah swt and can swear to Allah swt as their witness that they did not lie, and the liar is forced to either swear that you did or bring proof or to make tawbah and repent inshallah and retract his statement and Allah swt is AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM MOST COMPASSION, MOST MERCIFUL ALHAMDULILAH

ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR!

Mashallah

Comment

Originally posted by ^OmaR^ View Post
                lol, you sound like a baby crying to his father.....
                "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Comment

Authu Bilahi minaysh shaytani Rajeem, Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Inshallah and Alhamdulilah "the truth is clear from error" and walahi the truth has spoken loudly, and falsehood has been shouting out against it, trying to misguide people and to cause anger and hostility, but alhamdulilah inshallah our hearts remain firm and the light of Allah swt only grows stronger,

Authu bilahi minaysh shaytani Rajeem, Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem!

Yureedoona liyutfi-oo noora Allahibi-afwahihim wallahu mutimmu noorihi walawkariha alkafiroon

"They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it." Al-Qur'an 61:8

Comment

Originally posted by ^OmaR^
                    and you tell others to respect "scholars"?
                    same way you respect Sheikh Al Albani for "obvious" reasons (and I don't mean the taraweek rakats but some other reasonS)

Comment

Originally posted by in_exile
                      nazim haqqani is one spasticated retard why anyone would want to follow him or take what he says seriously is as stupid as he is
                      AUTHU BILAHI MINAYSH SHAYTANI RAJEEM, BISMILLAHIR RAHMANIR RAHEEM! (Capital letters because it is very important for us to always seek refuge, especially in this situation inshallah)

Astagfirullah, are you Muslim? If you are Muslim then inshallah may Allah swt forgive you and all of us ameen.

And may you inshallah read this Hadith, I assume you accept Sahih Bukhari? If not, then inshallah may Allah swt guide you and us all ameen.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should talk what is good or keep quiet, and whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should not hurt (or insult) his neighbor; and whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should entertain his guest generously."

Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-`as (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Four are the qualities which, when found in a person, make him a sheer hypocrite, and one who possesses one of them, possesses one characteristic of hypocrisy until he abandons it. These are: When he is entrusted with something, he betrays trust; when he speaks, he lies; when he promises, he acts treacherously; and when he argues, he behaves in a very imprudent, insulting manner.''
                      [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

So make tawbah inshallah, and may we all make tawbah inshallah for any wrong we have said, astagfirullah

But inshallah you understand that these are the words of RASOOLALLAH SULLALLAHU ALAYHI WASALAAM, Sayyidina MUHAMMAD SULLALLAHU ALAYHI WASALAAM! If you do not listen to his words and respect his advice then astagfirullah you are misguided and inshallah may Allah swt guide you and guide us all to the truth inshallah ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by AlayhisSalaam View Post
                        AUTHU BILAHI MINAYSH SHAYTANI RAJEEM, BISMILLAHIR RAHMANIR RAHEEM! (Capital letters because it is very important for us to always seek refuge, especially in this situation inshallah)

Astagfirullah, are you Muslim? If you are Muslim then inshallah may Allah swt forgive you and all of us ameen.

And may you inshallah read this Hadith, I assume you accept Sahih Bukhari? If not, then inshallah may Allah swt guide you and us all ameen.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

So make tawbah inshallah, and may we all make tawbah inshallah for any wrong we have said, astagfirullah

But inshallah you understand that these are the words of RASOOLALLAH SULLALLAHU ALAYHI WASALAAM, Sayyidina MUHAMMAD SULLALLAHU ALAYHI WASALAAM! If you do not listen to his words and respect his advice then astagfirullah you are misguided and inshallah may Allah swt guide you and guide us all to the truth inshallah ameen.
                        ok i take it back... nazim haqqani is not a spasticated retard... he is filthy munafiq and may Allah (swt) deal with him as he deserves to be dealt with in this life and the next ameen...

and may Allah (swt) guide his misguided followers to the truth of Islam and away from the false worship of this fake god that he has made himself into

is that better?
                        FEAR ALLAH (SWT) AS HE DESERVES TO BE FEARED!!!
                        OH Allah help your slaves in As Sham
                        Donate to syria.
                        *Sisters please do not rep or PM me as my wife will kill me so rep her instead*

Comment

Originally posted by ^OmaR^
                          and you tell others to respect "scholars"?
                          if you believe nazim haqqani is a scholar then you need to go back to either jamia haqaania or medina university or even both to learn the difference between a scholar and a munafiq
                          FEAR ALLAH (SWT) AS HE DESERVES TO BE FEARED!!!
                          OH Allah help your slaves in As Sham
                          Donate to syria.
                          *Sisters please do not rep or PM me as my wife will kill me so rep her instead*

Comment

Originally posted by in_exile View Post
                            ok i take it back... nazim haqqani is not a spasticated retard... he is filthy munafiq and may Allah (swt) deal with him as he deserves to be dealt with in this life and the next ameen...

and may Allah (swt) guide his misguided followers to the truth of Islam and away from the false worship of this fake god that he has made himself into

is that better?
                            ameen

Comment

Originally posted by in_exile View Post
                              if you believe nazim haqqani is a scholar then you need to go back to either jamia haqaania or medina university or even both to learn the difference between a scholar and a munafiq
                              hmm no dude. I know very clearly alhamdulillah. Sh. albani, mododi, sir syed ahmed khan, all fall in the same category.

Sheikh Nazim i dont know about him. ill make a thread. lets see what his beliefs are.

Comment

Working...
                              X