Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Question for the Salafi inshallah

Originally posted by ^OmaR^ View Post
    hmm no dude. I know very clearly alhamdulillah. Sh. albani, mododi, sir syed ahmed khan, all fall in the same category.

Sheikh Nazim i dont know about him. ill make a thread. lets see what his beliefs are.
    أعوذ بالله

you put Sheikh Al Albani along with sir syed ahmed khan, one an avid follower of Sunnah who spent most of his life defending it & the other a deniar of Sunnah!!!!!!

this is what i call slander!!!
    "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Comment

This thread is stupid guys , grow up .

Swearing scholars and slandering them just reflects negative on your manhajs . all of ya .

Comment

Originally posted by AlayhisSalaam View Post
        "O our Salafi `ulamas! Once upon a time you are very zidi, serious ones, you never smile at anyone, you are always very angry with people, particularly those who you are saying about them sometimes 'mushriq,' and you are saying sometimes, 'kafir.' If anyone looking at you, they are fearing from your bad characteristics! One question we may ask, laa hawla wa laa quwatta illa billahi 'l-`Aliyyu 'l-`Azheem. One important question and I am asking to those who thinking they are most important ones, Salafi `ulama. Never laughing or smiling, always looking to people with anger. Why are you looking to people so angry? Who created you, created ourselves also. Why you are angry with creatures? He is happy and we are laughing, yes. He is our Creator, our Lord, but you are always looking to us with anger." Sheikh Nazim
        I've had the blessing of meeting several Salafi shaikhs. I can only think of one who I've almost never seen smiling, and even him, he looked like he had always just finished crying. All the other shaikhs I've had the pleasure and blessing of meeting and spending time with have shown nothing but the best of manners and etiquettes. A few of them I almost never see without a smile on their faces. Also, the vast majority of of the Salafi shaikhs I know, whether I've actually met them in person or only had the blessing of listening to their lectures or reading their books, are very cautious about takfir and have written many books warning against its seriousness and dangers.

I have no clue what this Shaikh Nazim's going on about ... .
        The entirety of faith is deed Imam Muhammad bin Ism'l al-Bukhr, al-Jmi' as-Sahh , Kitb al-mn.

My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by aboo ishaaq View Post

this is the filth this so called shaikh nazim promotes:

Grandsheikh Abdullah al Faizi Daghestani is cautioning us on an important point. Shah Bahauddin Naqshband, the main pillar of the Naqshbandi Order, was advising his khalifa, Ala'udin Al Bukhori: "DO NOT listen to a learned-person who denies the way of Tariqats"
          If listening to him, then for three days syaitan will be in command of you. If you do not ask for repentance in 3 days, syaitan will take you for fourty days. Then if you do not repent in 40 days, you must expect a CURSE to fall on you for one year.

Now in our times, so many people are refusing Tariqats. Leave them. Do NOT argue with them. They are like Abu Jahl. Rasulullah SAW spoke to him, but Abu Jahl did not accept.
          We are not more powerful than Rasulullah SAW .....Astaghfirullahal adhiim wa atuubu ilaih...Wassalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

Maulana Sheikh Muhammad Nazim Adil al Haqqani
          Cyprus. Saturday, 22nd November 2003
          Evening Sohbet

Maulana Sheikh Nazim(RA) says "No reward for your worship, if you don't hate Wahhabis, because Allah and His Holy Prophet(Sallal lahu alayhi wa sallam) hate Wahhabis" (Secret Desire)
          "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Comment

Dome dome dome dome

Dome dome dome dome

Dome dome dome dome

Dome dome dome dome
            Dum di dum di dum dum di di di reee! :scratch:
            Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

Comment

Originally posted by in_exile View Post
              ok i take it back... nazim haqqani is not a spasticated retard... he is filthy munafiq and may Allah (swt) deal with him as he deserves to be dealt with in this life and the next ameen...

and may Allah (swt) guide his misguided followers to the truth of Islam and away from the false worship of this fake god that he has made himself into

is that better?
              Astagfirullah, may Allah swt forgive you and forgive us all ameen.

Originally posted by al faqeer View Post
              This thread is stupid guys , grow up .

Swearing scholars and slandering them just reflects negative on your manhajs . all of ya .
              Alhamdulilah, ameen.

Originally posted by aboo ishaaq View Post
              I've had the blessing of meeting several Salafi shaikhs. I can only think of one who I've almost never seen smiling, and even him, he looked like he had always just finished crying. All the other shaikhs I've had the pleasure and blessing of meeting and spending time with have shown nothing but the best of manners and etiquettes. A few of them I almost never see without a smile on their faces. Also, the vast majority of of the Salafi shaikhs I know, whether I've actually met them in person or only had the blessing of listening to their lectures or reading their books, are very cautious about takfir and have written many books warning against its seriousness and dangers.

He is talking about the great many of people who are not sincere and who seek reward and who are angry towards Muslims and who are calling people kafr and shouting "shirk, bida'a!" all of the time. He is talking to people who are not feeling with their heart, but they are just shouting at Muslims and calling them non-Muslims and being harsh and rude in speech, which Muhammad(saws) never was.

Originally posted by tayyiboon View Post
              this is the filth this so called shaikh nazim promotes:

Grandsheikh Abdullah al Faizi Daghestani is cautioning us on an important point. Shah Bahauddin Naqshband, the main pillar of the Naqshbandi Order, was advising his khalifa, Ala'udin Al Bukhori: "DO NOT listen to a learned-person who denies the way of Tariqats"
              If listening to him, then for three days syaitan will be in command of you. If you do not ask for repentance in 3 days, syaitan will take you for fourty days. Then if you do not repent in 40 days, you must expect a CURSE to fall on you for one year.

Now in our times, so many people are refusing Tariqats. Leave them. Do NOT argue with them. They are like Abu Jahl. Rasulullah SAW spoke to him, but Abu Jahl did not accept.
              We are not more powerful than Rasulullah SAW .....Astaghfirullahal adhiim wa atuubu ilaih...Wassalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

Maulana Sheikh Muhammad Nazim Adil al Haqqani
              Cyprus. Saturday, 22nd November 2003
              Evening Sohbet

Maulana Sheikh Nazim(RA) says "No reward for your worship, if you don't hate Wahhabis, because Allah and His Holy Prophet(Sallal lahu alayhi wa sallam) hate Wahhabis" (Secret Desire)
              Where is your source? I've not found this sohbet anywhere on the net, only thing that the search revealed was this forum ummah.com where you posted it yourself.

Originally posted by junaid123 View Post
              Dum di dum di dum dum di di di reee! :scratch:
              Astagfirullah, it is not the conduct of a Muslim to mock people and to behave rudely.

Wasalaam
              Last edited by AlayhisSalaam; 22-02-10, 04:32 PM.
              http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/157...rtsinsults.jpg
              O ye who believe! Let not some among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former) Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, after he has believed: And those who do not desist are doing wrong. (QURAN, Sura Hujurat, 49:11)

Comment

Originally posted by in_exile
                nazim haqqani is one spasticated retard why anyone would want to follow him or take what he says seriously is as stupid as he is

your post is repulsive, and is absolutely not the attitude of the beleiver, how is that for a munafiq with which you call others by?

did you not read the hadith above that calls the people that insult others hypocrites?

I am not insulting you, nor calling you a munafiq, but the hadith says people that do that have a degree of hypocrisy

It is absolutely repulsive that whether you follow Shaykh Nazim or not, you call an old man a retard, you should not call anybody a retard as that is something that Allah decreed for some people through no fault of their own, secondly how can you call a retard somebody simply for being old who have spend a lifetime trying to follow Allah and His messenger, who are you to decide he is a munafiq, have you looked into his heart? What have you done for your deen, you are a mere average ignorant muslim calling a man who studied Islam all his life names, how arrogant, wait what Allah decides what his position is and what your works amount to in the day of Judgement?

SubhanAllah, I am shocked with the attidue of some muslims here and the hate, how can you not fear Allah when you respond in such a vile manner and accuse fellow muslims of all sorts of filth

God Forbid
                " O you who have believed, do not follow the footsteps of Satan. And whoever follows the footsteps of Satan - indeed, he enjoins immorality and wrongdoing. And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy, not one of you would have been pure, ever, but Allah purifies whom He wills, and Allah is Hearing and Knowing. "
                Surah An-Nur, Verse 21

Comment

Originally posted by IDK View Post
                  your post is repulsive, and is absolutely not the attitude of the beleiver, how is that for a munafiq with which you call others by?

did you not read the hadith above that calls the people that insult others hypocrites?

I am not insulting you, nor calling you a munafiq, but the hadith says people that do that have a degree of hypocrisy

It is absolutely repulsive that whether you follow Shaykh Nazim or not, you call an old man a retard, you should not call anybody a retard as that is something that Allah decreed for some people through no fault of their own, secondly how can you call a retard somebody simply for being old who have spend a lifetime trying to follow Allah and His messenger, who are you to decide he is a munafiq, have you looked into his heart? What have you done for your deen, you are a mere average ignorant muslim calling a man who studied Islam all his life names, how arrogant, wait what Allah decides what his position is and what your works amount to in the day of Judgement?

SubhanAllah, I am shocked with the attidue of some muslims here and the hate, how can you not fear Allah when you respond in such a vile manner and accuse fellow muslims of all sorts of filth

God Forbid
                  Authu bilahi minaysh shaytani Rajeem, Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Well said.

Inshallah may Allah swt put mercy in our hearts so that we may inshallah be more worthy of Allah swt's mercy than we would be were we not to have any mercy for others ourselves, astagfirullah.

How can you claim to love Allah swt but not to love Allah swt by action and speech? Astagfirullah
                  O ye who believe! Let not some among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former) Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, after he has believed: And those who do not desist are doing wrong. (QURAN, Sura Hujurat, 49:11)

Comment

CIA praised Nazim Haqqani and Hisham Kabbani crowd. I will leave it at that.
                    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                      maybe they praised them for their peaceful manner, you are making it sound as if Islam is not peaceful and does not endorse peace
                      " O you who have believed, do not follow the footsteps of Satan. And whoever follows the footsteps of Satan - indeed, he enjoins immorality and wrongdoing. And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy, not one of you would have been pure, ever, but Allah purifies whom He wills, and Allah is Hearing and Knowing. "
                      Surah An-Nur, Verse 21

Comment

Astagfirullah lol

Muhammad's (saws) enemies praised him! Does that mean we should not follow Muhammad(saws) just because what we perceived as "bad people" (I'm assuming this is your implication) makes the person being praised bad as well?

Astagfirullah the logic presented against Sheikh Nazim is laughable, ignorant, and/or without any proof or basis for whatsoever.

Astagfirullah authu bilahi minaysh shaytani Rajeem, Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Comment

Originally posted by IDK View Post
                          maybe they praised them for their peaceful manner, you are making it sound as if Islam is not peaceful and does not endorse peace
                          Astagfirullah lol

Muhammad's (saws) enemies praised him! Does that mean we should not follow Muhammad(saws) just because what we perceived as "bad people" (I'm assuming this is your implication) makes the person being praised bad as well?

Astagfirullah the logic presented against Sheikh Nazim is laughable, ignorant, and/or without any proof or basis for whatsoever.

Astagfirullah authu bilahi minaysh shaytani Rajeem, Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
                          you guys do a lot of guessing game.

Learn the history of CIA before even saying, "they praise somebody for the hell of it". Everything they do has significance behind it. It only serves the interest of those who want to prevent muslims from rising up. CIA praise these guys and also the likes of "salafi" Madkhali, because they do not object to US interests in the muslim lands, which is basically tyranny for the muslims. These guys prevent the khilafah from coming back.

The Right-Wing think-tank RAND Corp, promotes these sufi's because they are harmless and would do the bidding of the USA. They will never fight back. Look up, "Civil: Democratic Islam" by Sharol Bernard.

All these guys see the "sufis" as a tool to be used for US dominance.

Do not compare Muhammad PBUH to Nazim Haqqani, The prophet would never sit down during today's oppression fest in the muslim lands and side with the USA. The prophet would be under the banner of Jihad right now.

http://www.ctc.usma.edu/pdf/Stealing%20Al-Qai'da's%20Playbook%20--%20CTC.pdf read this if you want.

pointing fingers don't do much.
                          Last edited by samin62; 22-02-10, 05:08 PM.
                          "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Comment

Therefore, the Seal of Prophets (s) said, Utlub al ` ilm min al-mahdi ila al-lahd, "Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave." (Muslim)" Sheikh Nazim
                            I challenge you and the snake nazim to produce the hadith from "Sahih muslim"
                            Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

Comment

So what ? The CIA made OBL .

Comment

Originally posted by al faqeer View Post
                                So what ? The CIA made OBL .
                                get a clue.

Comment

Working...
                                X